Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_vote_lcapHikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_voting_barHikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_vote_lcapHikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_voting_barHikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] Sitebutton Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete]   Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] Hinata10Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] Hinata10Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] Hinata10Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] Hinata10Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] Hinata10

Name: Hikaru Hyuuga
Nickname: Usually she's called Hikaru or Hyuuga, but when people want to annoy her they call her Hika.
Date of Birth: July 3rd
Clan: None

Looks:
Spoiler:

On the small of her back is a tattoo like this:
Spoiler:

Personality: Hikaru is usually a nice and sweet young girl, who is often reading and ignoring the world. She tends to keep to herself but when she is around friends she comes out of her shell and laughs, smiles. When someone begins making sexist comments or begins to get on her nerves, she hits them or throws things. She once overturned a bowl of ramen on someone's head because they pissed her off.

Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name: Hyuuga
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
Clan Symbol:
Clan History:
Spoiler:

Rank Information
Village: Konoha

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Medical Ninjutsu; Ninjutsu
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Med Nin
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Special Characteristics: (these abilities are unique to your character. we allow things like a longer stamina, or slightly more nimble than other ninja *please note: there has to be a reason for being like this*)

Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name: Soreibu Soujuu(Slave Control)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: -
Description: This jutsu is Hikaru's own personal jutsu that she created for the sheer joy of controlling people. It allows her to control a person for a very short time(three of four posts). The more the rank goes up the longer she can control them(two extra posts). She has to concentrate hard to be able to use it, which leaves her vulnerable to nearly every attack until she can connect. It takes four posts for her to establish a link through her mind and the victoms but when she has it, she needs to remain focused on them. Otherwise she will lose the link made through her mind. She has taught it to no one yet but she hopes one day that she will.
Weakness: Any jutsu strong enough to disperse it, no matter what element. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Tai, it doesn't matter. Just as long as it catches her attention (even items will catch her attention, just make sure it's something shiny)

Name: Coming of the Lightning Fire Phoenix Technique
Type: Ninjutsu, Collaboration Jutsu.
Element: Lightning Release, Fire Release
Description: A collaboration jutsu used by a lightning and fire user. A lightning chakra user traps the opponent with an electrical current, shocking the opponent. The fire chakra user then uses Fire Release to damage the opponent even more, making an explosion.

Name: Lightning Release Shadow Clone
Type: Ninjutsu, Bunshinjutsu
Element: Lightning Release
Description: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Name: Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning Release
Description: This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands. The user can vary its power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique.

Name: Cherry Blossom Impact
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Description: While some may see it as "Superhuman Strength", this technique is actually an application of medical ninjutsu, that demands the ability to concentrate and minute chakra control. An immense amount of chakra is kneaded inside the body, and a moment later all of it it is gathered into the fist. That chakra is then released into the target, which does a great amount of damage. With the damage done dependent on the amount of chakra used, it is also possible for a skilled shinobi to amass it in their fingertip. When the ground is hit it is pulverized into minute pieces by the excess shock, which are then scattered like flower petals, giving rise to the name "Cherry Blossom Impact".

Name: Painful Sky Leg
Type: Taijutsu
Description: This technique is simply a falling axe kick. Tsunade concentrates her incredible strength into her heel and strikes the enemy. The power of this attack is so great that it would cause immediate death to anyone who it hit by the attack directly. It was shown that when she strikes the ground it results in a gigantic crater that can even kill an opponent caught in its immediate strike zone.

Name: Summoning Technique
Type: Ninjutsu, Space-Time Ninjutsu
Description:
Spoiler:
Hikaru is capable of summoning a large feline whenever she needs and tends to only use it for household fun or traveling. (Will create this jutsu in the jutsu creation. Also, if needed, I will post it in creature creation.)

Kekei Genkai techs already learned
Spoiler:

(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Pre-Academy
Since Hikaru was born, she was a loner. Extremely intuitive and intelligent, but always alone. She didn't care for the love of others nor did she care for loving others. As a young girl, when someone would lie to her, she would call them idiots and bastards and usually ended up getting herself in trouble. She once disrespected a member of the Hyuuga families main branch and ended up getting a seal on her forehead sooner then planned. From that day, she wore the bandages around her forehead.
Though Hikaru was forced to protect the main branch for the rest of her life, she didn't hate them. At eight years old, she protected one of the main branch adults from a few angry men who'd waited until the Hyuuga was drunk to attack him. Hikaru used Gentle Fist to drive the men away, barely getting hurt though she was just a small child against three grown men. She was regarded as a hero in her clan and ended up being place in the academy immediately.

Academy
Hikaru was bright as always, a loner as always. She read instead of worked and yet she still ended up being the top of her class, passing every exam they had. After a while, it was assumed that though she seemed to be ignoring the world around her, she was really soaking everything she heard up as she read.
When she wasn't in class or at home with her parents (who treated her like a damn princess) she was off studying and training. She didn't have any friends, unless you counted the feline, Zyphron, she had learned to summon and most people didn't; so there was never a time when she stopped her work and started hanging out with friends.
Once, when Hikaru was actually paying attention in class, she answered every question that was asked, not even giving others a chance. This only happened because she had just finished her book two minutes before class and had absolutely nothing better to do.
When it was time for graduation, Hikaru aced the exams no problem. She had graduated with the top scores in her class, allowing the teachers to push her farther so that they could see the jutsus she taught herself(all her current kekei genkai). She graduated at twelve, like everyone else, and joined a team of two male genin and one jounin, like everyone else.

Genin
When Hikaru became a genin, she had to stop focusing on her kekei genkai and start working on more jutsus. Through a year of fifty D ranked missions and two or three C ranked missions, she finally began to master many lightning attacks that she had been trying to learn.
She taught herself to create Lightning Shadow Clones, surpassing her village's regular clone jutsus, and many other lightning techs while she could (just look up there at the jutsus). When their group was offered the chance to join in on the chuunin exams, the three rookies refused. They were offered twice more and, though the other two felt it necessary to join in the most recent chuunin exams currently going on, Hikaru still refused. She explained to them that she was not ready to face her opponents yet.
As of late, Hikaru has began opening up to people for once. She got some sense knocked into her by her sensei and teammates and finally began to understand that she didn't have to be alone all the time, didn't have to depend on only herself. There were people who would be there for her no matter what.

Rp Sample: Check Akemi.
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete]   Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete]   Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:55 pm

I hate to say this and post on an app when I am not a mod or admin, but I think Larry overlooked your Mind Control Jutsu. You cant have it. Mind Control is a no no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete]   Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hikaru Hyuuga [Complete]
Page 1 of 1