Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Raina
    Fate  I_vote_lcapFate  I_voting_barFate  I_vote_rcap 
    Setsuna
    Kento Uchiha
    Raikatsu Shikyo
    Chojiro
    Tobi
    Deidara
    Megami
    randolav
    ~Andrew~
    Latest topics
    » Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
    Fate  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
    Fate  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
    Fate  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Fate  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Fate  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
    Fate  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
    Fate  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
    Fate  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
    Fate  I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
    We have 177 registered users
    The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
    Affiliates
    Fate  Sitebutton Fate  TJ2br
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Fate

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Kento Uchiha
    Admin
    Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
    Village: Outlaw Country
    Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Kento had just killed the Amekage known as Berath, whom was an extremely difficult opponent to kill. Kento journeyed through the lands until he reached a familiar location near Konoha. Kento was wearing his Uchiha robes complete with the Uchiha crest on its back, a belt sash, his chakra arm braces along with the black metal headband which tapers off down to his back like a bandanna and has the Uchiha clan symbol engraved into it with a rogue slash across it. Any who saw him from these lands would probably recognise him from his recent visit in which he fought both the Hokage and Mizukage.

Kento examined the landscape as he walked on the water towards a waterfall which had 2 shinobi statues on each side of it. There was much history of this place, it was a battleground for many powerful ninjas forever remembered in history. These statues were made in memory of the original Konoha battle, two giant statues were built on opposite sides of the waterfall, Kento's ancestor Madara on the left and Hashirama the first Hokage on the right.

Kento walked along the water until he was 30 feet away from the waterfall, he felt as if he was being watched and stood silently. The Rogue Uchiha stood in place listening to the waterfall and examining at the statue of his ancestor, he acted as though he didn't even notice that somebody was watching him from an unknown distance away.
    Back to top Go down
    Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:19 pm

The world around Raikatsu was the valley of the end. Two of his ancestors created this valley, and yet they were regarded as the most powerful beings to exist. Such foolish thoughts, everyday Raikatsu got stronger, he was already past their level, yet he was weaker than many of the beings on this plane. Death itself seemed to fear Raikatsu with how much he was avoided, probably a side effect of his rinnegan. His jacket lightly moved with the wind, weighed down by the steel plates. His eyes seemed to dart around the valley, until finally Kento was in his sights.

Instead of teleportation, he calmly walked to him, dragging a massive bag behind him. It seemed to be oozing chakra, but not even one tails material. It was probably a lesser demon, but in actuality it was the zero tailed bijuu, though not a real bijuu, it was the closest a normal demon could come to one. Bijuu were forces of nature, demons were simply demons, however the leech did not ever die, it respawned in time, exactly like the bijuu. How he had captured it was rather easy, after all the more tails the bijuu held, the more intelligence it had. The leech was happy with the amount of blood that had been inside the bag, never caring it was dragged off.

Raikatsu dragged the Bijuu up towards Kento, before dropping it right infront of him. "Hey there! I brought you a present" He smirked as the bag unwrapped to reveal the leech sucking the last bit of blood away from the bag, before gurgling a bit. Raikatsu jumped and kicked the back of its head, or at least what he assumed was its head. It was no stronger than a kage, and a sage mode kick easily knocked the beast out cold. "sorry, I didnt feel like destroying this area, it would be dishonorable to my ancestors."
    Back to top Go down
    Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Soren had just been sent on another mission. He was ordered to do a protection detail of the border near the Valley of the end. This was a D ranked mission for their had not been any intruders in the last few weeks. He was the first logical choice due to his prowess with the byakugan and his unique chakra nature. He was wearing his normal clothes and his team that was suppose to be with him, decided to take a break a mile or two back. Soren wanted to go see the water fall for he loved the peaceful sound of the runny water.

As he got closer, he could see a man standing near the water fall. He then activated his byakugan and saw that it was someone he had seen before. It was the rouge ninja Kento Uchiha. "What in the hell is this guy doing here?" Soren then remembered how he took on the two kages. "Someone of that power could be very helpful in my training. These leaf dweebs are weak." Soren then calmly walked towards Kento. As he walked from out of the shadows, he stood on the statue and said to Kento, "Why is a Rouge ninja like yourself doing so close to the border of Konoha? What are you here for Kento-sense." Soren had not alerted anyone. This would have seemed odd to Kento.
    Back to top Go down
    Kento Uchiha
    Admin
    Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Kento tilted his head as he saw a figure approach and raised an eyebrow on the sight of the man known as Raikatsu; whom he had only seen about a week ago, he was carrying a rather large sack which seemed to be moving. As Raikatsu approached Kento caught a glance at the man's eyes which revealed that he now had the Rinnegan "What the fuck?" Kento thought to himself as he had believed that there were only 2 in existance.

Kento then turned his attention to the bag which seemed to be oozing chakra, but it was very familiar chakra which Kento could see from within the bag. Raikatsu dropped the bag directly infront of the rogue "Hey there! I brought you a present" the main said with a smirk as the bag unwrapped to reveal the 6 tailed slug sucking the last bit of blood away from the bag, before gurgling a bit. Raikatsu jumped and kicked the back of its head which easily knocked the beast out cold. "sorry, I didnt feel like destroying this area, it would be dishonorable to my ancestors."

Kento looked at the man with a puzzled look on his face then glanced down at the giant slug, Kento drew his double-bladed katana then stabbed the creature in the face with a quick and spinning motion. Suddenly the Bijuu's body began getting absorbed into the blade until it's physical form was completely gone and sealed into Kento's sword. Kento then looked at Raikatsu and then asked plainly "Where did you get those eyes?"

Suddenly a leaf ninja of Hyuga decent approached Kento "Why is a Rouge ninja like yourself doing so close to the border of Konoha? What are you here for Kento-sense." The Rogue Uchiha was having a wierd day to say the least, however he felt as if this boy wasn't here for trouble. No right-minded Genin would willingly walk up to him if they knew who he was "I have come to visit my ancestor's shrine" Kento said to the young shinobi "Tell me... what purpose do you have approaching somebody as wanted as I am? I know news about my attack on here a month ago was released, either you're crazy or you have an alterier motive" the wise Rogue stated.

Sealing Jutsu:

Last edited by Kento Uchiha on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Ken Shikyo

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Ken Shikyo landed on a field where he saw three shinobi. Two appeared to be rogues just from their power presence and their appearance while the other appeared to be from a village of some sort. Ken approached the trio while flipping his blood red hair out from in front of his face. ' Good afternoon Leader? How was your day? ' Ken said with a sarcastic voice.

Ken saw the bag oozing with chakra and saw that it had to be some kind of a demon. Ken examined the chakra of the beast and it appeared to be the Zero Tailed Masked Leech. ' So what the flip is this beast doing here? ' Ken said looking into the eyes of the guy who appeared to drop it. ' He has Rinnegan. That means he must be pretty powerful in battle. He has blood red hair like mine... ' Ken thought. ' Oh and hey umm... I don't know your name but I am Ken of The almighty Shikyo clan. ' Ken said in the deep voice of his.
    Back to top Go down
    Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:09 pm

"from birth" He chuckled as the other two ninja appeared, not gracing the first with even a glance. However when the second spoke of the shikyo clan, Raikatsu turned to him. "tch. Shikyos arent almighty, they are rather weak, especially if you know their weaknesses" He stated evenly to Ken, not caring about his bloodline, as he was supposed to be the heir, but never claimed the title. He seemed different than most though, his eyes were not normal, this was obvious, however his face was even, while a normal shikyo would be constantly smiling or frowning, but hardly any of them were truly able to control their emotions like Raikatsu did. He turned back to Kento "I do hope you find the beast to be.. worthy of my joining" He smirked.
    Back to top Go down
    Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Soren looked at Kento with a blank stare. He saw the Raikatsu give Kento some sort of peace offering. He could easily see the chakra that the weird creature was producing. He then looked at it closer and said, "The zero tails isn't exactly the most powerful creature in existence. I would think someone of your chakra level would have brought something more worthy of Kento-sense's time." Soren then looked as another red haired gentleman and said, "I am Soren Hyuga of the main branch." He then looked at Kento and said, "I might be a little bit of both Kento-sense. I have a score to settle. A personal vendetta against my clan. I want you to train me. That is why I am here."
    Back to top Go down
    Kento Uchiha
    Admin
    Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:44 pm

(Ok, for future reference we changed the 0 tails to 6 due to the bijuu list not being updated frequently)

Raikatsu laughed a bit before answering "From birth" which Kento thought a lie from his previous meeting with the man and him not having the Rinnegan back then. Perhaps he unlocked them somehow "I do hope you find the beast to be.. worthy of my joining" Kento nodded as suddenly Kento's other Akatsuki recruit arrived, whom he ignored as his attention was elsewhere.

The Hyuga child had a blank stare on his face as he looked at the rogue "I might be a little bit of both Kento-sense. I have a score to settle. A personal vendetta against my clan. I want you to train me. That is why I am here." What a golden opportuntity Kento thought, he now had a student whom he could train to become stronger. Revenge was great motivation to go rogue as it was the same as Yamato's reason of leaving, Kento looked the boy in the eyes and saw he was sereous "If you do this young one there is no turning back, I hope you are sure of this because the life of a rogue isn't an easy one" Kento said as he planned in his mind what to do with this genin
    Back to top Go down
    Ken Shikyo

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Ken looked down at the Six Tailed Slug and wondered about the powers sealed inside its body. Ken could use the power that the beast had to offer. ' Hey Kento could you seal that thing inside of me? I could use the power and I don't think anybody else really wants it or needs it. It would be greatly appreciated Captain. ' Ken pleaded to the Akatsuki Leader, Kento Uchia. Ken's hair got in the way of his eye with the scar on it. He didn't mind really. He didn't want anyone asking about his scar.

Ken listened to what Raikatsu said. ' Yes you are right. No clan is almighty after all and yes I know the Shikyo's have their own weaknesses too. ' Ken thought about the possible relations the two could have. Ken didn't know his family so its possible they could be related. ' Hey Rai I was wondering, Do you know your birth parents? ' Ken really wanted to know. He always hoped he had a sibling to guide him as he was younger but its a little late for guiding.
    Back to top Go down
    Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Raikatsu nodded at Ken's question. "I know my birth father, not my mother.. Kurokon Shikyo, said to be invincible.. I doubt it" He scoffed. There was no way his father could be more powerful than him! He held the very power of gravity itself! He was no mere mortal anymore, he was on par with the bijuu for god's sake! His eyed twitched lightly as he noticed Kento nodded, signaling he was now in akatuski.
    Back to top Go down
    Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Soren continued to ignore the other two men. They were of no concern to him, for the only person he cared about was Kento. He then answered Kento in saying, "Yes I am ready. Konoha has grown weak. Their Hokage is now a path, and their full force as a whole is pathetic. I can not learn anything more from them." Soren then noticed that his two other teammates were watching them. He smiled and used his special technique, "Murder of Crows Jutsu." All of a sudden, crows started diving and pecking at the other two genin. He then smiled and said a quiet word, "Boom." Just then, then hundereds of crows exploded. Each crow explosion was D ranked. As the dust settled, the two genin were dead. He then looked back at Kento and said, "Is that proof enough for you Kento Sense?"

Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    Kento Uchiha
    Admin
    Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Kento ignored the two members speaking to him and watched the hyuga, they could both see the two genin spying on them and Soren killed them both in cold blood then looked directly at the rogue "Is that proof enough for you Kento Sensei?"

Kento smirked at the boy, he had some potential "Sounds good, welcome to the Akatsuki. And thank you for the information, i'm glad I left this place when I did because it seems to have been going downhill since me and my friend Yamato left" Kento said with a slight laugh then turned to the other two "This boy is now my apprentice, treat him as our pupil"
    Back to top Go down
    Ken Shikyo

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Ken watched as he saw the shinobi from Konoha kill the other two shinobi he brought with him. It was sort of impressive. He would have a lot of work to do before he became a threat. ' Alright Kento. Welcome to The Akatsuki Soren. That was pretty impressive what you did just then but you will need some practice before you become a threat to the enemy. ' Ken said with a smirk.

Ken responded to what Rai said, ' Oh alright. I don't know about my birth parents but I had this fortune teller say that my father was a great warrior and thats about all I know. '
    Back to top Go down
    Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:57 pm

"tell me.. do you wish for power?" He smirked, looking down to Ken's face. (sorry but I really got nothing to say =/)
    Back to top Go down
    Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Soren bowed slightly to Kento. As he rose, he looked at Ken and said, "I am not as weak as you make me out to be, although you are right about one thing. I do have a ways to go." Soren then looked at Kento again and said, "We should leave soon. That explosion would have gotten someone's attention. I can see that they are sending 2 teams to investigate. They look like a team mainly consisting of Chuunin and Jounin. They will be here in about 12 minutes or so."
    Back to top Go down
    Kento Uchiha
    Admin
    Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Kento smirked at the Hyuga boy "Let them come, this shall be your first real test" the rogue said as he stood at the ready and awaited the arrival of the leaf shinobi. This would be a true test of his Akatsuki members to see what they were really made of. Kento looked at Soren and pulled out a kunai, with a rapid movement Kento made a slash across the Hyuga's headband; labeling him as an official rogue so he couldn't turn back now
    Back to top Go down
    Ken Shikyo

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Ken looked at Rai and answered his simple question. ' Yes I want tons of power. I want to show that I am capable of a S Rank Missing Ninja but I just need to commit a crime but I don't know if I really have the power. Can you show me the way to this power that I am describing. ' Ken said looking at the other Shikyo. Ken thought about the power he could have had before Kento took the power from the bijuu away.

Ken smiled as he saw the genin become marked as an official Missing Nin. ' Now its Official. I would advise you to take off the headband tho. If any of them survive they could warn the Hokage about his missing Genin. ' Ken laughed, ' Who am I kidding if we even fight mediocre they won't live. '
    Back to top Go down
    Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Raikatsu pressed his hand to Ken's chest for less than a second, before a seal burned onto his heart, of course Ken would barely notice it, as Raikatsu had made it to be painless. "Power is easy, willpower... thats different" He smirked lightly. He didnt care about the ninja who were coming after them, he could just rain Chidori senbon and kill them all.
    Back to top Go down
    Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Soren turned to the direction from where they teams were coming. He smiled and said to the other two with him, "I want the team of 4 chuunin to myself. You all can have the team of 4 Jounin." He then nodded to his new sense and took of his headband. and threw it on the ground where the bodies of the two dead genin lay.

The first team to arrive were the Chuunin's. He looked at them as they had a look of horror on their faces he smiled. The chuunin team leader then said to Soren. "What the hell are you doing?! What did you do?! Who are they?!" Soren didn't say anything for he hated talking during a fight. He then walked over to them. He stopped about 10 yards in front of them and then held up two fingers. He used his temparary paralysis jutsu on them. They stood their frozen.

Soren then did four qick heel palm stikes to each of of them in each one of their chests. They dropped to the ground and winced in pain. Coughing up blood they looked over at Soren in horror. He glared at them with an emotionless face. He then whispered, "Boom." All of a sudden, the chests of the 4 exploded; killing them.

Soren whipped the blood off of his cheek and watched as the Jounin arrived to see the massacre that Soren had started.

Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    Deidara
    Lawliet
    Lawliet
    Deidara

Character sheet
    Village: Water Country - Mist Village
    Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 pm

The Jounin would die far too qickly by swifted fated hands of a once prominent Kumogakure shinobi that chose the rogue path for revenge. As the cloaked by danced with the wind, the hands, moreso empowered by chakra. This cloaked dancer, elegantly struck each Jounin lightly, causing them great pain. The jounin would cough up splurts of blood, as they collasped and met their end with such a tender blade.

The lipstick enchaunted lips, matching nail polish revealed itself to be the very strange puppeteer with history tracing itself back to Sunagakure, but yet he lived in Kumogakure, and despised Kirigakure. "Greetings, it's rare to think that you'd travel together in such a group and decide to carry an extra load of weight around.", Hibiki daunted towards the young Hyuga shinobi.

Back to top Go down
    http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
    Ken Shikyo

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Ken looked at the person who just encountered them with his greeting. ' Hey, it doesen't really matter. We didn't all travel together, Kento and I just were here and these two other guys are our new recruits. ' Ken said with a laugh. He didn't know why he was laughing tho.
    Back to top Go down
    Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Raikatsu couldve dealt with everything, but he did not wish to show his true powers quite yet. "Indeed.. You seem.. interesting.. I am Raikatsu Shikyo, who might you be?" He smirked lightly, showing an odd set of fanglike teeth.
    Back to top Go down
    Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Soren scoffed, "Tsh. For someone who seems to have gender confusion, you have some nerve making light of me. Name one C ranked genin that can take down 2 genin and 4 chuunin by themselves? I am not extra baggage. What is your purpose here?" Soren walked over and stood next to his new Sense Kento and crossed his arms, awaiting for an explanation.
    Back to top Go down
    Deidara
    Lawliet
    Lawliet
    Deidara

Character sheet
    Village: Water Country - Mist Village
    Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:51 pm

"I am known as the Poisonious Cloud, Hibiki of the Sand Country.", he said. "I'm known for having one of the rarest puppet collection alive, as well as one of the most deadliest poisons and my extensive knowledge in medical ninjutsu.", Hibiki said. He knew of the previous akatsuki's legendary story among the draps of stories he ever heard. "However don't let the color of my nails and lips fool you, I'm not as soft as I seem.", he said.

"Children should be seen and not heard when the adults are conversing, very muchly so when they show no respect for those that pave the way for them.", he said to the young Hyuga. "Your clan's eyes, and secret taijutsu style is what makes you strong, where I learned and trained hard to obtain my status.", he said. "But are you a sheep or a sheperd to the Hyuga?", he asked Soren.
    Back to top Go down
    http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
    Ken Shikyo

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Ken watched as the others introduced theimselves. Ken also heard the stranger say his name. ' I have heard that name somewhere before. Oh well I wont think of it this fast anyway. Well I am Ken Shikyo, otherwise known as Hades. ' Ken said introducing himself as well.

Ken watched as Soren and Hibiki had their conversation. ' It doesn't really matter which one he is. Even if he is the so called 'weaker' branch of the clan, that just gives him another reason to train and be the best use to us as he can be. ' Ken said
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Fate  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next