Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Learned, Bones, Seal I_vote_lcapLearned, Bones, Seal I_voting_barLearned, Bones, Seal I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Learned, Bones, Seal I_vote_lcapLearned, Bones, Seal I_voting_barLearned, Bones, Seal I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Learned, Bones, Seal Sitebutton Learned, Bones, Seal TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Learned, Bones, Seal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Village: Rice FIeld Country - Hidden Sound
Elements: Non-Elemental Master of Your Life Fool

Learned, Bones, Seal Empty
PostSubject: Learned, Bones, Seal   Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:10 am

Newly learned via rp from Reef

Name: Temporary paralysis jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: A technique for physical restraint, quite as if the opponent had been tied in invisible steel ropes. This is a basic ninjutsu usable even by Genin, but its intensity will vary greatly according to the user's level. In addition, depending on the user, the technique can be cast on every target at once, and won't fail a shinobi during his missions. This debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody

Name: Izanagi(Altered)
Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
Description:This technique is capable of turning injuries and even death inflicted upon the user into mere illusions. Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as though they were an illusion all along and then returns back to reality; physically real and unscathed. The technique is based on an ability the Sage of the Six Paths had, the Creation of All Things (万物創造, Banbutsu Sōzō). The process he used is explained to have initially involved the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create shape and form from nothingness. Then, through the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, he would breathe life into the prior form. Thus, a technique with the power to turn imagination into reality was born, known as Izanagi. Unlike Uchiha or others who use this, he was granted to use this by a renningan user, and thus uses it the same. Unlike the normal Izanagi, his acts as a ninjutsu, that requires slightly less chakra, and no repercussions, but his requires a full post to utilize it for big effects. Meaning if he uses Izanagi, that is the only jutsu he can use that post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaguuya Style Jutsu
These were learned from much experimentation and practice, discovering no elemental needs to the bone jutsu of this clan he spent time copying ansd studying after hours of how to use their jutsu. The data for the Kaguuya family was stored in the labs and files of Orochimaru and medical documents from Kabuto allow for the further development of the cancer like disease to become impossible to develop anymore.
Name: Dance of Camellia
Type: Kenjutsu
Description:performs this jutsu by modifying the humerus (upper arm bone) of either his right or left arm to create a short, hilt-less bone sword. Since he can increase and compress the density of his bones, he can make the sword harder than steel. He then uses the sword to fight; his style uses quick cuts and thrusts to disable opponents quickly. He is extremely proficient with this sword and can, not only deflect shuriken, but also dispatch a large number of Shadow Clones with this technique.

Name: Dance of Willow
Type: Kenjutsu
Description:grows several long bone blades from his body for use as weapons. Though he primarily uses two blades grown from the palms of his hands, he also uses several secondary bones grown from his elbows, knees, and shoulders. This dance form is incredibly acrobatic, using spins, charges, and long sweeping slashes to make the strikes more effective and to evade opponents' counter strikes.

Name: Hardened Finger Bullets
Type: Taijutsu
Description:Hardened bones from the fingertips are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since the bones of the user can be regenerated, the rate of fire from the user's arsenal is limitless.

Name: Dance of Clematis: Vine
Description:can modify and pull out his own spinal column to use as a flexible chain staff, regrowing a new spine to replace the removed one. The protrusions on the vertebrae are modified to make them stronger and sharper.

Name: Dance of Clematis: Flower
Description:entire forearm is encased in a giant drill made of bone to attack the trapped victim. The bone is strengthened (through compression and its plaited spiral shape) to become the hardest type of bone the body can produce. The bone resembles a flower, hence the name. It was strong enough to drill a deep dent in Gaara's Ultimately Hard Absolute Defence: Shield of Shukaku, though it was unable to penetrate it before shattering from overpressure.

Name: Dance of Seedling Fern
Type: Ninjutsu
Description:final dance (presumably the strongest as a last resort), this jutsu causes a giant forest of bone spikes to burst from the ground. Kimimaro is able to emerge from any bone at will, giving him a deadly element of surprise should the opponent be able to avoid the attack.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Seal of Connections
Type: Juuinjutsu, Kinjutsu,Ninjutsu
Description:This is a curse seal that connects the fate and power of three individuals. As it is a new curse seal, only Devis can use it. He experimented with the idea that if he could connect himself with paths, why not with living people. He came up with a seal that would allow up to three people to connect their fates, and if one of these should die, the otgher two become slightly weaker for one day, until their chakra supplies rebuild their body. If two people die, the third has a significant amount of chakra taken from their body until the first person is revived one day, and the third person a day after that. Doing this means the users of this seal cannot betray each other, and it allows each one the advantages of the others when it comes to non-Kekkei Genkai jutsu. This includes Devis' sword, not being able to grant them an advantage.

Last edited by Devis on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: Learned, Bones, Seal   Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 am

If you use Izanagi unless you get the correct DNA you will go blind in one eye, accepted.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Village: Rice FIeld Country - Hidden Sound
Elements: Non-Elemental Master of Your Life Fool

PostSubject: Re: Learned, Bones, Seal   Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:10 pm

I had it set up where while he did not lose an eye, he could only use that jutsu that post if he used it. The reason he does not waste an eye doing it, is because he learned it from someone whose eye does not close when they used it, so his body adapted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learned, Bones, Seal   Learned, Bones, Seal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learned, Bones, Seal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation-
Jump to: