Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_vote_lcapDeal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_voting_barDeal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_vote_lcapDeal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_voting_barDeal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) Sitebutton Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Katon, Fuuton, Doton, Suiton, Raiton, Enton, Bakuton, Yoton, Sand

Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) Empty
PostSubject: Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private)   Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Kanji had been contemplating a lot lately. He knew what he had to do. He was tired of this life and needed a purpose. One of meaning that would make a difference. He so longed for the Shikaku to be pulled out of him. He never got any sleep. "I am so sleepy. Oh, how I long for rest," Kanji said as he felt the wind blow through his air. He then sighed as he awaited someone who could put his soul to rest.
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private)   Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:35 pm

"you shall have it then" A voice said behind Kanji, it was obviously raikatsu, due to the odd voice he held. He was going to do something drastic today. The death of Kanji Shikyo would be know well, and he even had another path too!
Back to top Go down
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private)   Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Kanji nodded. He then rose to his feet and walked over to his executioner. He looked at him and said, "Thank you for putting me to rest. Maybe one day, someone else will give you the same." Kanji then took off his gourd and said to Raikatsu, "I am ready."
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private)   Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:46 pm

"I hope I wish for rest one day, perhaps.." He immediately went into Kanji's mind and ripped the one tailed out, sealing it into himself. He then slit Kanji's throat, and used his path creation jutsu. He then fused it with Schischibi, allowing him to hold both of them.

Spoiler:

It is not Autohit, Kanji and I agreed to this earlier, I am merely saving time, if he has a problem I will gladly edit.
Back to top Go down
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private)   Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Kanji was finally free to rest. He fell to the ground as his blood flowed from the wound. He smiled and thought to himself. "Finally. I am free." Kanji did not care for this world, so it was fitting that the world cared not for his passing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private)   Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deal with the devil (Kanji and Raikatsu ONLY/ Private)
Page 1 of 1