Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Kaguya I_vote_lcapKaguya I_voting_barKaguya I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Kaguya Sitebutton Kaguya TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Kaguya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaguyapwr

kaguyapwr

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: N/A

Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya   Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Clan Name: Kaguya
Kekkei Genkai:Bone manipulation
Clan Jutsu:Shikotsumyaku - the Kekkei Genkai of the Kaguya clan, which gave them the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure. They had free control over the cells responsible for bone growth and replacement, allowing them to manipulate their bones at will. They could protrude their bones out through their skin with any injuries that would be received during this process healing instantly, change their bone density, and could even completely regenerate a lost bone.

Finger Bullet - With this jutsu, Kimimaro can fire his fingertip bones at an opponent like bullets.

Dance of the Camellia - Kimimaro performs this jutsu by modifying the humerus (upper arm bone) of either his right or left arm to create a short, hiltless bone sword. Since he can increase and compress the density of his bones, he can make the sword harder than steel. He then uses the sword to fight; his style uses quick cuts and thrusts to disable opponents quickly. With Kimimaro's formidable taijutsu skills, he can easily defeat a large number of people very quickly (as evidenced when he disposed of hundreds of Naruto's shadow clones without breaking a sweat). This dance also appears to be the most basic of the techniques related to his kekkei genkai, as it was unable to overcome an intoxicated Rock Lee, while his other techniques were easily capable of this feat.

Dance of the Willow - To perform this dance, Kimimaro grows several long bone blades out of his body for use as weapons. Though he primarily uses two blades grown from the palms of his hands, he also uses several secondary bones grown from his elbows, knees, and shoulders. This dance form is incredibly acrobatic, using spins, charges, and long sweeping slashes to make the strikes more effective and to evade opponents' counterstrikes. Kimimaro can also extend his bones to attack his opponents without having to adjust his own movement, a principle also used in his Dance of the Larch.

Dance of the Eightfold Vines - Kimimaro pulls out two bone swords, and then dives onto the opponent, slashing twice. He then unleashes a flurry of stabs, knocking the opponent back. He then dashes behind the opponent, unleashing bone spikes all over his body and impaling the opponent.

Dance of the Larch - Kimimaro uses this jutsu to create a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over his body. These spines appear to be branches off his preexisting skeletal structure rather than complete new bones. Kimimaro is even able to grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as they are growing. He can even use them to block or trap an opponent's strikes. In addition to being an unwelcome surprise for opponents, it makes him basically untouchable at close range.

Dance of the Clematis: Vine - Using his kekkei genkai, Kimimaro can modify and pull out his own spinal column to use as a flexible chainstaff, regrowing a new spine to replace the removed one. The protrusions on the vertebra are modified to make them stronger and sharper

Dance of the Clematis: Flower - This is a follow-up to the Dance of the Clematis: Vine. Kimimaro's entire forearm is encased in a giant drill made of bone to attack the trapped victim. The bone is strengthened (through compression and its plaited spiral shape) to become the hardest type of bone the body can produce. The bone resembles a flower, hence the name.

Dance of the Seedling Fern - Kimimaro's final dance, this jutsu causes a giant forest of bone spikes to burst from the ground. It is an extremely deadly technique; both Gaara and Rock Lee would have fallen to this technique if it weren't for Gaara's ability to use sand to levitate. Kimimaro is able to emerge from any bone at will, giving him a deadly element of surprise this is a chunin level jutsus
Clan Symbol: two red dots on the forehead
Clan History: The Kaguya are war loving type clan.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya   Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:12 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Kaguya
Page 1 of 1