Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Raina's Training I_vote_lcapRaina's Training I_voting_barRaina's Training I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Raina's Training I_vote_lcapRaina's Training I_voting_barRaina's Training I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Raina's Training Sitebutton Raina's Training TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Raina's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raina

Raina

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Fire, Water

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Raina's Training   Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:36 am

The desert sun beat down brutally over the barren land of sand. For miles around there was nothing but a few shrubs that barely managed to survive the dry conditions. It was here that a lone girl walked over the sand, almost unphased by the weather around her. Her dark red hair flowed over her shoulders as she pulled back the hood of her ANBU cloak and removed her Monkey Mask. She scanned the area with her golden eyes and rested her hands on her hips.

"What a wonderfully desolate place." Raina said smiling. She always enjoyed the heat of her home and loved to wander out into the desert most of the time. Yonbi no Saru also enjoyed the warmth that fed his chakra, so he didn't complain.

Taking off her cloak the woman would also unfasten her leg and arm guards and set them aside. A practice of the Kanakosa was to envolope yourself in the element, and what better way than to surround yourself with fire in a desert? Raina formed a few handsigns and took a deep breathe and exhaled a stream of fire in a circle around her. The ring of fire blazed but never expanded past where she intended. Sitting down the female would begin to meditate as she absorbed the heat from the fire and the sun.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet
Elements: Kinesis, Light, Earth

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:57 pm

Yamato watched the chakra flow out of the girl and create a ring of fire around herself. She was very talented he thought watching her with his Byakugan sight, for she created that jutsu effortlessly. As she sat and began meditating, he sprouted from the sands in front of her as a flower from the dirt. Silenty he watched her with his arms behind his back and a smile in his face. This girl was very talented indeed and he noticed she neednt use the power of her demon which he respected very much. Such powers can bring much destruction and misery if used at the wrong place and the wrong time. Yamato knew this fact personaly. He himself had a demon.

Yamato, feeling it would be rude to interupt a meditation quietly sat by the fire circle and stared at the ground, his head band a blindfold covering the windows to his soul...
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:50 am

Raina smirked as she felt a cooler energy around her domain of flame and opened her right eye slightly to see the Kage Yamato sitting beside the fire. She closed her eyes and focused on pouring out her chakra to make the flames flicker and smolder. Blue chakra flowed around her body and spread to the flames, slowly putting it out.

When the fire ring was almost put out she spoke, "Greetings Yamato-sama. What brings you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:04 pm

The fire began to smolder and the girl was done with her meditation. Either that or she had noticed him thought Yamato.When the fire ring was almost put out she spoke, "Greetings Yamato-sama. What brings you out here?"

"Hello Raina," said Yamato" Its a gorgeous day, the sky is the lightest blue I have seen in a very long time. I was feeling closed in at the palace so I decided to take a walk in our land and I stumbled on to your chakra. Forgive me if I startled you in any way." said Yamato with a smile. He liked Raina very much, she was a skilled ninja and an unmatched medic but what he liked the most was her loyalty which was somewhat hard to find in this unforgiving place." It seems that you are like me" he said." We like our solitude. Tell me, are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Raina would twist her torso, using the momentum to swing herself up into a standing position as she dusted off the sand. She listened to her Kage as she fetched her arm and leg guard armor and began to fasten them back on. "Oh no, you didn't startle me at all." The goldened eyed bijuu host walked over to Yamato's side and rested her hands on her hips. He mentioned that he and her shared a liking for being alone. She supposed that growing up the four tailed monkey that it was true.. she'd rather be alone than with otherrs that didn't accept her. Raina blinked and did a double take at the last question for it was quite random. "Um. I suppose so. I haven't eaten since breakfast.."
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:40 pm

"Good!" smiled Yamato as he clapped his hands. Two clones shot out of the sand behind him, one carrying a basket and the other carrying an expensive looking carpet. They layed the carpet down and began taking the food out of the basket. The clones had various breads, cheeses, fruits, and dried meats in the basket and one pulled out the last of the items in the basket, two pillows made for sitting and a large skin filled with fresh tea. Yamato walked over to the picnic and took a seat motioning for Raina to sit. He began pouring them tea in two travelling cups when the wind kicked up.Yamato looked at his clones and said" Do you two mind?"

The clones bowed at the same time and jumped upwind creating telekinetic shields that acted as wind blocks.Yamato faced Raina and spoke,"I do love this land and its terrible beauty but I certainly hate sand in my food.Please, help yourself. As yamato began making a sandwich, he paused aand spoke." Tell me Raina, how do the people feel about me? Certainly I cant be any worse than the Tyrant I killed."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:03 am

Her Kage exclaimed good then clapped his hands. All of a sudden two of his clones appeared out of the sand and started setting up a fancy looking picnic. As they arranged the area Raina picked up her sheathed sword and sat on the pillow provided, setting the sword in her lap. He told her to help herself and she picked up her cup of tea and sipped it. Then he asked her how the other villagers feeel about him, especially since the last Kazekage was no great man.

After finishing the tea, for she was quite thirsty, she exhaled and spoke, "Right now they are relieved they can be at peace knowing the Kage isn't going to be insane.. though they are not so thrilled with the way the economy has been lately.." Raina remembers the empty stores in the village streets and frowned as she picked up a bananna and started to peel and eat it.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:17 am

"Well dear Raina, nothing is forever and everything is eventual. I will personally be holding a summons of the other Kage. I hope when they come, they will see our situation and hopefully reflect on the states of their own villages. Hopefully we can set up new trading agreements for I believe that the Sand Village has much to offer the world. Worry not about food for my home country and it's villages lie on lush, grassy plateus and they can spare food for this village at my comand now that they are not under threat from the old Kage." said Yamato, pausing to reflect on the old tyrant and their battle in the palace.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:48 am

Raina smiled. This is why she appreciated and was loyal to Yamato. He was wise as well as strong. The red haired hostess picked up a Onigiri and started eating it. "That sounds very good. Will you be needing any help? Anything I could do?" Taking a sip from her tea she looked up at the golden sun then back at her Kage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raina's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raina's Training   Raina's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raina's Training
Page 1 of 1