Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_vote_lcapAkemi Tachibana [Complete] I_voting_barAkemi Tachibana [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_vote_lcapAkemi Tachibana [Complete] I_voting_barAkemi Tachibana [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Akemi Tachibana [Complete] Sitebutton Akemi Tachibana [Complete] TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Akemi Tachibana [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

Akemi Tachibana [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Akemi Tachibana [Complete]   Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Character Information

Name: Akemi Tachibana (Red Beauty; Wild Orange)
Nickname: Tachibana, Kemi, or Aka.
Date of Birth: July 3rd
Clan: Tachibana

Looks: Akemi is just as her name describes, a red beauty. Her crimson hair falls down past her butt when held up in a pony tail. It is wavy, not so much curly or straight and thick as it hangs down, her bangs lie just above her left eye while the other side hangs down a little past her chin.

Akemi's eyes are cat-like and sweet, very gentle and friendly too. Their colour switches between light lavender (happy), dark purple (sad or mad), or gray-ish purple (depressed or indifferent). They usually stay a light lavender, though, since she is usually happy.

Akemi is about five foot five inches and tends to smile a lot. Though she looks young, there are lines around her eyes that say she has been around a lot longer, smiling like she does. Her breasts are a D-Cup, a bit of an annoyance to her considering she would love to have smaller. She has long slender legs and a tall-ish torso, her curves perfect and womanly. She only weighs about 130 lbs.

Akemi is usually found wearing a short skirted red dress, the sleeves stopped short at her shoulders. She wears her a pair of short black leggings that keep her privacy. She wears bandages on her upper arms and wrists, and her calves. There are more bandages on her right thigh so that her leg isn't rubbed raw from her kunai pouch. She usually wears regular ninja shoes but often she'll go barefoot. On her hands she wears fingerless black gloves that are a little too big for her and go past her wrists a little too much. Her ninja headband, though she doesn't really need to wear it, is wrapped around her waist as a too big black belt. When she has her Kage cloak and hat on, her clothes usually can't be seen.

Personality: When Akemi is alone, she tends to read a lot instead of doing paper work, though she always magically has all of it finished before the end of the day. She can also be found writing or drawing. She is quiet and hardly speaks to anyone she doesn't know or care for in her room. In public, she smiles and acts sweet and friendly unless she is giving a lesson at the Ninja Academy, then she is serious and hard to get along with in class. She can be funny from time to time but she doesn't speak up much unless she has to and even then it's a rarity to hear a joke from her. She is stubborn and sarcastic, somewhat of a rebel too when it comes down to it. She can be rude when she is angry and harsh when she is disappointed, in the end she is always making up for it by apologizing and gifting something. She enjoys drinking saki but not many people get the chance to drink with her.

Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name: N/A
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Clan Symbol: N/A
Clan History: N/A

Rank Information
Village: Cloud

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Medical Ninjutsu, Ninjutsu
Main: Medical Ninjutsu
Sub: Ninjutsu
...Elemental Affinity : Fire
Special Characteristics: Sharp eye (She is able to see little details in paintings and other things. She trained herself to catch the little things, because to her the little things matter most.)

Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name: Cloud-Style: Fire Beheading
Type: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu
Element: Fire Release
Description: The user first imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique, such as Atsui, is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.

Name: Cloud-Style: Crescent Moon Beheading
Element: N/A
Description: The user utilizes a large extent of their physical capabilities to swing their sword in a single large arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously. The technique receives its name due to the entire movement being reminiscent of a crescent moon.

Name: Cloud-Style: Reverse Beheading
Element: N/A
Description: The user does a powerful spin, generating the momentum needed to slash at any opponents behind them. The user can also utilize this spinning motion to trick an enemy that's in front of them. The enemy is fooled into thinking the user will attack them, but instead the user attacks the targets behind the user.

Name: Coming of the Lightning Fire Pheonix
Type: Ninjutsu, Collaboration Jutsu
Element: Fire Release, Lightning Release
Description: A collaboration jutsu used by a lightning and fire user. A lightning chakra user traps the opponent with an electrical current, shocking the opponent. The fire chakra user then uses Fire Release to damage the opponent even more, making an explosion.

Name: Black Lightning
Type: Ninjutsu, Fighting Style
Element: Lightning Release
Description: a unique form of Lightning Release. As the name suggests, the lightning produced by this ability's techniques is black in colour. The ability to utilize black electricity was possessed by the Third Raikage, who passed it onto Darui. Since then, it has been passed down to all the Raikage's.

Name: Lightning Release: Black Panther
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This technique creates a substantial amount of Black Lightning which takes the form of a panther-like creature that seems to emanate from the user's own body. It can be used to affect multiple victims at once by electrocuting them. Like various other Lightning Release techniques, the potency of this ability can be increased through the application of water.

Name: Lightning Release Shadow Clone
Type: Ninjutsu, Bunshinjutsu
Description: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Name: Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Description: This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands. The user can vary its power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique.

Name: Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
Description: After coming into physical contact with the opponent, the user raises their arm into the air, generating a powerful bolt of electricity which will travel through their body into the body of the opponent.

Name: Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind
Description: Four giant rock pillars are summoned around the enemy, then shoot bolts of lightning, immobilizing the target and possibly doing damage to them.

Name: Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind
Description: A more powerful version of Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven-like structure to trap the enemy. Once the enemy is trapped in the oven-like box, lightning would shoot out towards them. It is used after Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop to cover the enemy in mud and then followed by Fire Release: Fired Pottery Technique, creating flames inside the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

Name: Wind God and Thunder God Technique
Type: Ninjutsu, Collaboration Jutsu
Element: Wind Release, Lightning Release
Description: A collaboration jutsu used by a wind chakra user and a lightning chakra user. The wind chakra user uses their chakra to create a tornado-like jutsu. The lightning chakra user uses their lightning chakra to make an electrical current go thorough the tornado, preforming the technique on the opponent.
(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Pre-Academy Arc
Akemi was about as silent and intelligent as she is now. Her parents were worried that she was autistic but from time to time she would go outside and play instead of stay in and read. She was more of a loner, never really caring for people until her mother and father were killed after her youngest brother's birth. Akemi was barely seven and she didn't know how to care for anyone. So she enrolled in the Ninja Academy and left her siblings in the hands of close friends and neighbors until she could pay for their lives.
Academy Arc
By the time Akemi had been enrolled for a month, she was the top of her class. She was always reading, never paying attention, and always passed every exam they had. Her teacher, some random chuunin who didn't give a rats ass about anyone, always told her that she should pay more attention and stop showing off. Akemi wasn't sure what she could do about it, but she attempted to lower her grade to the second highest, if not third or fourth.
The other kids always wanted to play with her but she just shook her head, smiling, and left for home. By the time she was ten, everyone had stopped asking her to play with them. Instead, they would ask her if she needed help with her brothers and sisters. Sometimes she would tell them no but other times she would accept the offer, depending on how tired she was that day. Some kids found that it wasn't really difficult to take care of Akemi's siblings at all, compared to most kids.
When Akemi was eleven, she pushed herself too hard and didn't wake up for a few days. Her siblings, two girls and three boys, didn't know what to do and managed to call a doctor. The doctor told them to leave her be and let her rest. It wasn't a few hours later that she woke up to a sick little girl and boy, coughing and wheezing.
A couple weeks later, the two sick siblings died and Akemi had to bury them. The remaining three siblings, all younger then Akemi but older than the two dead ones, kept themselves strong and healthy from then on. They didn't want to see their sister cry again.
Genin Arc
Akemi turned twelve the day that she was given her team and sensei. The two boys weren't much but they were easy to get along with, even though they were loud and hyper. She was closer to those two than most students she knew so she was genuinely happy to be on the same team as them. Her sensei was a woman, the silent, angry kind of person that was always glaring at something. It was difficult to please her but the three of them managed it, fighting their sensei together in order to make it as genin.
They completed countless D missions and a few C. It was easier to keep her siblings healthy with the money she was making from these missions. It wasn't long after, maybe a year at the least, that the chuunin exams were held. Her team didn't wait to go on and were one of the only rookie teams there. The proctor for the second and third exams stuck them with a handicap, another genin but a year older with a little more experience. She wasn't very happy about it but she dealt with it, going on her way through the exams like a good little girl and finally making it to the third and final exam. Not many genin were left to take, maybe three to four teams at the most. It was some harsh competition.
Akemi was paired with a Hyuuga from the Leaf Village and, though she spent most of the time dodging the Hyuuga's chakra blocking attacks, she managed to get a few hits on him. Her fight went on for almost a full day. They fought from noon until noon the next day. Both of them were tired, though Akemi wasn't giving up. And it seemed the Hyuuga was at his limit. When Akemi attacked him with a few punches and kicks, he fell to the ground, gasping for air and saying he was finished.
Chuunin Arc
Akemi spent three years as a chuunin, teaching the students at the academy everything she could about being a ninja before they were shipped off to become genin. At one point, she had to protect her students from a madman that was on the loose in their village. She was put in a hospital after the madman attempted to kill all her students and instead nearly murder her and three of her other chuunin friends.
Akemi decided that she wasn't going to be able to be a chuunin anymore and honed her skills, mastering ninjutsu and at least attempting to taijutsu and genjutsu. She took the jounin exams and, after two weeks of waiting, she found she had passed.
Jounin Arc
Akemi spent eight years as a jounin, teaching more students and learning from them as she taught them. She used her old sensei's teaching methods, harsh and brutal anger. After they were finished training though, she would smile and say good work. She often ended up buying them their lunch and dinner.
Six of eight teams of genin she taught made it through the chuunin exams alive. Two of the teams of genin went in immediately after a year of training and died on the battle field during the second exam. It was heartbreaking because her first and last teams both died while everyone in between were smart enough to know that they shouldn't take the risk yet.
With Akemi's heart broken by her final teams death, she decided that it was time she took some leave. She left the village, basically retiring from her line of work.
Missing-Nin/Retired Arc
Akemi was a wanted criminal to a lot of people in her village. Mostly, these people were Jounin level down to Citizen. Anbu and up knew that she was a valuable asset to her village and if she was sighted, she was to be caught and brought home as soon as they could.
It took a year for them to catch her. In that year, Akemi found out that she couldn't have children and acted as a ramen seller in a store in the Village Hidden in the Leaf. Sadly, that was where the late Raikage chose to vacation. Akemi pretended to be a citizen of the leaf until the Raikage was attacked. She tried her best to defend her former leader but in the end, he died in her arms. When the anbu found her, she gave herself up willingly and ended up being locked up in a cell for a month while people waited for them to convict her of treason.
Second Jounin Arc
Akemi was a jounin one last time, teaching her final group and mending her heart when she learned that they were the best students she had ever had. She was never told that these students were pre-trained, top of their class, young as fuck chuunins. When they passed the chuunin exams for the second time and gained jounin in a month, Akemi regained her happy, gentle self and learned to act as a true human being again. It wasn't long after that, maybe a month, that she was told she was being considered for Raikage.
Raikage Arc
Akemi didn't really find that she wanted to become the Raikage, it was more her forte to be the protector, not the protect-ee. She accepted though, as she was the best they could find and the only one that they would take. From that time on, she has been the Raikage. There hasn't been any dangerous situations since she became the Raikage and she is hoping there won't be.

Rp Sample: Neon glanced to her left and was surprised to find that Xion wasn't beside her anymore. She flicked her eyes around, her lip jutting out in a pout. Her first time back to Hueco Mundo in two days and she's already been abandoned again. She took a deep breath and searched for Xion's reiatsu. When the young espada found it, she performed her own sonido and flicked to join Xion's side.
"You couldn't tell me where you were going first could you?" Neon asked. She looked about seventeen, her blue hair long and flowing to her mid back and her blue eyes shining with the pout that she'd removed from her lips. She wore a pair of too short white shorts with a line going down the sides of them. Her shirt was also too short, hugging her torso tight as it came down barely past her breasts. The line was down the front this time, still black with the same white fabric surrounding it. Her feet were covered by thigh high white boots with a high heel that looked hard to run in but it was apparently easy. Her hollow hole was no where to be seen, hidden somewhere beneath her clothes, and a black number four was etched into the skin on her left hip, bold against the pale, fragile looking skin. Her mask fragment looked like a thin headband in her hair, barely visible beneath the blue.
Her eyes flashed to the shinigami and she blinked, surprised. As the aspect of love, she didn't scowl or glare but she smiled brightly, "Well hi. What are you doing here, Mr....?"

Neon put her arms up to keep the sand from hitting her eyes. When Xion calmed down, Neon smiled and pat her shoulder, "It's alright. I suppose I'm glad I don't have your aspect." Her sharp eyes flicked back up at him and she frowned at him, "It's also proper to ask before you enter someone's domain. I don't recall getting any calls from you."
She checked her height compared to Xion. They were the same height, five foot two inches and not growing another inch by the way things looked. She sighed and raised her hand a little, "You always leave me out, Xio! I'm a scientist too, remember?" Her sigh was goodnatured and friendly, though she was unsure whether to be friendly or not.
She's angry, it's normal for her. She told herself as she pulled a vial of liquefied hollow mask from her pocket, "Anymore rude comments from you and your getting splashed with hollow bait. Though its stronger." She glanced at Xion as she spoke again, sighing as she said prove himself. Wonderful, what would it be?

Neon rolled her eyes. Xion was such a bloodthirsty young woman. She shrugged and glanced to the side as Xion appologized, "Cause they keep sending me to the WoL without warning and I never have anytime to myself anymore. Besides, I wanted to come to your lab today but they sent us out here."
Neon laughed abit, looking a little younger. "Listen to you, saying such nice things about love. You know better than anyone that love is the most hated aspect, I'm surprised that you of all people get along with me." Her blue eyes flicked between the two of them and jiggled the vial, "Just please hurry. I don't really feel like fighting someone today. And she's getting bloodthirsty." She grimaced and stuck the vial back in her pocket before crossing her arms in front of her, over her chest.

Neon shook her head, smiling softly as Xion, and then watched as they went along. She honestly had no idea what was so great about bleeding and blood. Neon snorted, "Whatever is attractive to you, sir, must be the sexist version of a female." She raised an eyebrow when he raised his reiatsu and raised hers to his level, "Honestly my good man, wouldn't you think that you should think before you raise your reiatsu? Xion and I are most likely the same level as you and with one shinigami attacking two arrancar, you are in a dangerous position."
She smiled, looking slightly evil now, "Do forgive me for anything I say here on in, I have a rather strange blood lust when I raise my reiatsu."

Neon stretched her arms out, bending over to stretch her legs. She was feeling a little left out but then again, she never really did fight much. She put her hand on her zanpakuto's hilt, readying herself just in case. "Come on, as long as you don't kill us there won't be any problems. Kill us and well... Leader will probably kick your scrawny ass back to Soul Society. Maybe even hell." She shrugged, "But where would your hell be, exactly? Maybe what the humans believe is true... an endless land of fiery madness." She frowned and raised her eyebrows. "So get this show on the road, kid, we haven't got all day."

Neon didn't bother leaping away from it, Xion was pretty good with fire and the young blue haired girl knew that there really was no point in trying to run away when Xion would only absorb it before it hit her. She let out a sigh and put her free hand on her hip, Idiot.
She smiled over at Xion, "Sure thing. Wouldn't want to miss the fun, right?" Lying through her teeth... but the lust for blood was more than she needed to draw her blade. She pulled the sword from her hip, sheath and all and leapt forward, lips curling up. "I've never been much of a fighter, Mister, but I'm sure glad I have Xio on my side."

Neon cried out as she felt herself thrown backwards. She curled herself up into a ball and hit the ground hard, unrolling when her body stopped moving. She touched the fresh cuts on her arms and upper legs and grimaced. So much for keeping herself clean, she had to wonder what would happen if her new friend noticed this, after she bandaged herself up.
Neon stood, testing her weight on both legs and flexing her arms as Xion jumped up in the air and landed on Arturo's shoulders. She shook her head and dusted the sand off until Xion called out to her in Spanish. She grinned and grabbed her still sheathed zanpakuto from the ground, hooking it back onto her side.
"¿Qué mejor manera hay, amigo mío feroz? (What better way is there, my fierce friend?)" She laughed and did a quick running triple front flip instead of sonidoing her way there. Might as well get back into the gymnastics, she figured.

Neon gasped as she attempted to dodge the light attacks that he had fired at her. It was difficult and she felt warm blood oozing down from her new wounds. She cursed and held her arm where it had been hit hardest. She was caught off guard when Xion raised her reiatsu to its fullest and fired her cero. She couldn't move fast enough to get away from the blast but Xion already had her covered and she was protected from the flames.
She quivered as she stood, raising her own reiatsu a little bit more, just enough that she wouldn't be noticed, and watched with a grand smile as the menos fired. She couldn't be positive that they hit, but she was hoping they did. Her love for things had expanded when she had raised her reiatsu to her current level. She loved blood, fighting, and war. It was no wonder that the espada had chosen her to be the quatro seat.

Neon was relieved when Xion pressed the button on her watch. It could've gone on much longer if not. She glanced down at the tattered clothing and pursed her lips. Her spilled blood was still clinging to the fabric but her wounds were healing up, leaving fresh scars. Neon laughed, "I still don't think you're a good actor."
She waved at Arturo through the wall with a smile, lowering her reiatsu to it's usual level. She rolled her shoulders, "Wow... this guy sure is a piece of work. Has a nice bankai too." She skipped over to a closet and shut the door behind her, changing her clothes inside and popping back out with fresh, uncut clothes. "Glad you keep spares in there."

Last edited by Akemi Tachibana on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Tachibana [Complete]   Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Yeah... Complete, finally.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Kinesis, Light, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Tachibana [Complete]   Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Tachibana [Complete]   Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:46 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Tachibana [Complete]   Akemi Tachibana [Complete] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Tachibana [Complete]
Page 1 of 1