Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Reunion I_vote_lcapReunion I_voting_barReunion I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Reunion Sitebutton Reunion TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Kento had just met the girl known as Raina whom possessed the four tailed monkey demon, the Rogue Uchiha decided to pay a visit to his old comrad feared and loved by many in this village... Yamato Sosei!

Kento walked into the administration building to find his old friend sitting on his throne with a sand village headband covering his eyes somewhat like a blindfold, Kento approached the Kazekage with a smile on his face as he removed his old ANBU mask "Nice to see you again old friend" Kento said with a respectful bow to the "king" whom he had helped give power to.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Kinesis, Light, Earth

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:00 pm

"Nice to see you again old friend" Kento said with a respectful bow to the "king" whom he had helped give power to. Yamato sat in his throne as the energy he had sensed entered his throne room and he quickly realized the voice. His friend and ex general Kento had returned from his travels. Yamato could sense something different about the rogue, his dark cursed energy was gone yet he was stronger than ever. Yamato smiled as his friend bowed and stood, bowing back as a sign of respect.

" Kento my old friend, it is a pleasent surprise to see you" said Yamato as he claped for some servants. The servants arrived and brought a plush chair for Kento and Yamato with a table in between them. The table had teas, pastries, fruits and various breads and cheeses ready to be snacked on. Yamato motion for Kento to sit as he himself took a seat. As he began pouring the tea for both of them, he spoke." you must tell me of your journeys my friend."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Yamato stood up and bowed back to Kento as a sign of respect "Kento my old friend, it is a pleasent surprise to see you" said Yamato as he walked down and claped for his servants to bring them chairs and a table filled with food and tea, Kento sat down as Yamato poured his cup of tea and began to eat the fruit, bread & cheeses.

"You must tell me of your journeys my friend." Yamato said as he pushed the cup of tea closer to him, with these words Kento pulled out a scroll from the inside of his robe and tossed it to the Kazekage "I have traveled the world and uncovered various secretes which are said to be over 600 years old, one inparticular caught my attention" Kento said as he took a sip of the tea from the cuz "It was a criminal organisation of S-Rank Rogue Ninja which was the most wanted group in all of the shinobi world. Their main goal was to collect all of the tailed beasts for their plan of world domination, i'm sure you remember Shira..."

With these final words Kento used his headband to manipulate the Kyuubi's chakra, the nine tailed fox's red energy bubbled from him while he sat down which would reveal that he was the new owner and that he had killed their old ANBU friend. He then allowed the energy to calm itself as he brought it back into himself, he only brought enough out to make it clear that he too now had a demon
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:26 pm

"I have traveled the world and uncovered various secretes which are said to be over 600 years old, one inparticular caught my attention" Kento said as he took a sip of the tea from the cuz "It was a criminal organisation of S-Rank Rogue Ninja which was the most wanted group in all of the shinobi world. Their main goal was to collect all of the tailed beasts for their plan of world domination, i'm sure you remember Shira..." Before Yamato could recall who that was, Kento began glowing with an unmistakeable power that Yamato recognized quickly. It was the power of the Nine Tailed Fox. This made no sense to Yamato for Shira and Kento were in love from what he remembered. Yamato unfurrelled the scroll that was given to him by Keno and began reading. It was a list of what seemed to be very powerful shinobi who had a goal of capturing the demons. Yamato rolled the scroll back up and put it inside his robe.

" You must tell me friend before we can move forward, how you obtained the Nine Tails." said Yamato solemly." You will not be judged here for you alone know the attrocities I have commited in the past."

Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:41 pm

"You must tell me friend before we can move forward, how you obtained the Nine Tails." said Yamato solemly. "You will not be judged here for you alone know the attrocities I have commited in the past."

Kento looked around the crowded room filled with servants and thought it would be best to just show Yamato what happened, his eye quickly converted into his right eye into his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan and looked his friend in the eye in order to place Yamato in a Genjutsu to reveal the truth

All the Kazekage would see is the room go into a black spiral and convert into a relm in which a red moon was casting a red light throughout the illusion with a cloudy atmosphere, giving the background a blood-red appearance while Yamato within the illusion was in a grey scale, inverted color and would reveal Shira and Kento standing in the middle of of the room directly under the red full moon "Come Shira... I have something to show you, look into my eyes" Kento said to his old lover as he placed her in a Genjutsu and went inside her mind. Kento approached the cage containing the nine tailed fox and placed his palm on one of the metal bars then used his teleportation technique and removed the cage containing Kyuubi from within her mind and warp it into his own.

This resulted in her seal disappearing from her body and reappearing on his forehead, along with her body falling on the ground motionless. Kento fell on his knees, the demon's chakra destroyed his old curse mark and almost broke free, but Kento quickly put on the headband he made from the chakra meteor fragments and contained the beast from breaking free from his control.

The room would then spiral and return Yamato to reality, what would seem like afew minutes to him was in reality a split second in real time.

Last edited by Kento Uchiha on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Yamato came to after witnessing the end of Shira and how his friend had obtained the nine tails. He knew Kento had put him in a genjutsu for he had used his Sharingan on Sosei before. Yamato quickly reset his blindfold headband over his eyes and let the Byakugan be his primary form of sight. He sat back and crossed his arms pondering what he had just seen. Anyone could tell you to be a demon host is to be cursed and he knew Shira would be happier dead yet he could see no sadness in Kento's eyes as he took her demon and extinguished her life. Maybe kento had grown mad or maybe Yamato was growing soft. He put the thought in the back of his head and faced his friend.

"I am impressed, you seem to posses a greater understanding of chakra than even I which makes me glad for there was talk among the villages of a rogue who fought both the Hokage and the Mizukage, even taking the Hokage's eye. I take it that rogue is you" said Yamato taking another sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:13 pm

"I am impressed, you seem to posses a greater understanding of chakra than even I which makes me glad for there was talk among the villages of a rogue who fought both the Hokage and the Mizukage, even taking the Hokage's eye. I take it that rogue is you" said Yamato taking another sip of tea, with these words Kento bursted into laughter "Pfffffft! Hell yeah that was me, i'm suprised news travels so fast in the Shinobi world"

"I have grown to learn many things, but those Kages have nothing on you. I'd say there were as strong as we were when we took this place over. They may have posed a problem back then, but now they're only childs play" Kento said as he drank his entire cup of tea then pulled his flask out from his robe and took a swig of sake
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:21 pm

"I have grown to learn many things, but those Kages have nothing on you. I'd say there were as strong as we were when we took this place over. They may have posed a problem back then, but now they're only childs play" Kento said as he drank his entire cup of tea then pulled his flask out from his robe and took a swig of sake.

"Even so, I have to tell you this. I cannot risk open war with the other villages, the lives of many are my responsibility now. I will not detain you or hand you over, but if their Anbu come looking for you, the ancient code of the Kage will not let me grant you sanctuary. You are a king in this land and all is at your use. You may stay in the palace if you would like, there are warm beds and plenty of food. We also have an extensive training area in the barracks if you would like to hone your skills." Yamatos mood turned and he smiled." This is a joyous occation though, so I will be holding a feast tonight. I hope that you make an apperance for you are the guest of honor."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:35 pm

"Even so, I have to tell you this. I cannot risk open war with the other villages, the lives of many are my responsibility now. I will not detain you or hand you over, but if their Anbu come looking for you, the ancient code of the Kage will not let me grant you sanctuary. You are a king in this land and all is at your use. You may stay in the palace if you would like, there are warm beds and plenty of food. We also have an extensive training area in the barracks if you would like to hone your skills." Tamato said in a somewhat sereous and stern tone.

Kento nodded "I do not seek refuge old friend and I certainly don't want to put your village in any danger. If Anbu come looking for me then all they will find is their own death, fear not Yamato as I have fully trained for the occasion. Four years of being a Rogue Ninja has allowed me to obtain the skills I need to survive, and these eyes we split have helped a great deal as well." the Rogue Uchiha spoke these words in a calm manner as he could see Yamato's mood alter as he smiled. "This is a joyous occation though, so I will be holding a feast tonight. I hope that you make an apperance for you are the guest of honor."

Kento was now a bit tipsy as he put his flask back in his robe and smirked a bit at his blindfolded friend "Sounds nice, years of being hunted down and attacked made me forget what it is liked to be welcomed. I wish to hone my skills... but not in any training area" with these words Kento phased behind Yamato with warp-like speed and teleported the two in the middle of the great desert "This wasteland shall be our battleground" Kento said jumping afew feet away from Yamato and put up his drunken boxing stance
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Yamato was in shock at going from the administration building to going in the middle of the great desert. Its seemed to him like his old friend had learned some new tricks which made him smile. Kento had always loved to fight and he had forgotten how much he too enjoyed the feel of combat. It seemed to him like the only thing he was natural at, the ocean he swam so to speak. Yamato knew this would be a fun, nostalgic experience for the both of them. He charged Kento's drunken stance and leapt in the air drop kicking with his left foot.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:21 am

Kento was also excited for this battle he was about to engage in, he was curious of the new skills that Yamato possessed. But at the same time he was just eager to finally having a challenger whom matched his level of skill "I hope being royalty for so long hasn't made you soft old friend" Kento said to Yamato, suddenly the Kazekage leapt in the air, drop kicking with his left foot toward the rogue.

Kento immediately retaliated by leaning back high kicking his opponent's drop kick, their feet colided and Kento summoned an exploding shuriken from his wrist and threw it at Yamato's face. However, this was merely a distraction for his real attack... his opponent only had to take the bait
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:34 am

As Yamato's kick was deflected by Kenshin, Kenshin shot a shuriken from a tattoo in his wrist at Yamato. Yamato was impressed and dissapointed at this tactic for it showed him Kento was deadlier than ever but he had wanted to shake off the cobwebs instead of jumping right in. A kick hand sign later and the shuriken passed through a light image left behind by Yamato's jutsu. Yamato had used the jutsu to turn in to light particles, have the shuriken pass him and land back to back with Kento." Come now Kento, cant we stretch first?"
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:39 am

Kento couldn't believe what he had just seen, Yamato was somehow able to master light jutsu and move at the very speed of light. The drunked Uchiha head a voice coming from being him "Come now Kento, cant we stretch first?" Kento didn't speak a word because he had forgotten his original plan; so instead he quickly performed his hand signs and sent a backfist directly at the side of his opponent's head, while maintaining his chakra, ready to perform his jutsu at any instant
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Yamato used his Byakugan to read every move Kento was making, even though he stood right behind him. As Kento finished his handsigns and began turning with a back fist, Yamato began revolving his body while making his own handsign. He ducked under Kento's fist and used a Psi Push Jutsu directly on Kento's stomach to send him quickly flying away.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Kentohad inhaled oxygen as he turned around with the backfist, but his drunken state had made him careless. Yamato quickly ducked under Kento's fist and hit him in the stomach with his palm, which was reinforced with telekinetic energy. The Rogue Uchiha's jutsu was forcibly released from his mouth towards the Kazekage at a very close range as he exhaled a giant flame from his mouth which was made even greater in size and power due to Kento's alcohol consumption.

Kento flew back with such great speed & force both from the telekinetic push and the giant flame coming from his mouth which propelled him even faster away and made his flame grow even more towards Yamato's direction. The mass amount of sand in the desert rose up around him as he flew back and the sand's structure got converted into glass from the amount of heat that was given off. This made a large wall made of pure glass between the two which stood 3 feet thick and 15 feet off of the ground. Kento planted his feet back on the ground and skidded in the sand until he came to a stop.

Kento then jumped up to the top of the glass wall and awaited his opponent to meet him up there, he wasn't his usual calm & graceful self. The drunken intoxication caused his to stumble around but still maintained his balance, the psi push didn't do that much damage but Kento now knew that his opponent had improved what he had learned from the previous Hokage whom they had killed.

Technique used:
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:07 pm

As Kento flew back, he unleashed one of his most trusted moves, a move Yamato had seen multiple times and knew to be the fireball justsu. Yamato made two quick handsigns as he watched as the wall of flames approaching, waiting till the last second to activate his jutsu.
He used the Earth Manipulation Jutsu to raise a wall of sand in between himself and the great fireball. The intense flame turned the sand wall into a glass wall and he saw Kento jump on top of the wall waiting for his next move. Yamato used his Levitation Jutsu to stand at the other end of the glass wall and crossed his arms while facing Kento, ready to act instantly.

moves used:

Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:52 pm

The Kazekage had quickly made a wall of sand in order to defend against the giant ball of fire which also converted into glass and Yamato then slowly hovered to the top of it with his arms crossed. Kento raised an eyebrow at the sight of this, Yamato wasn't a wind ninja so levitation didn't seem possible but he just assumed it has something to do with his opponent's telekinesis.

Kento would usually charge his old friend and have a battle atop the glass wall, but if he was going to get a hit on somebody who relies on their senses to see 360 degrees around themselve he would have to be creative. The wall was 15x3 feet thick and this meant for his plan to work he would have to split the wall up into shards of glass all exactly 1 inch thick.

As soon as Yamato's feet landed on the wall Kento instantly placed both his palms on the top of the glass wall and created two Rasengan within both his hands and shattered the wall into exactly 540 shards of glass each only 1 inch thick. The two would begin to fall as the platform under them shattered, but as soon as the glass wall shattered Kento did a single handsign with both his 2 index fingers "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" with these words each individual shard of glass turned into a shadow clone. Meaning that all Yamato would see from under his headband is 540 clones each with an equal amount of chakra directly from the user surrounding him, which not only would take him by suprise but also not be able to distinguish the real Kento from any of the clones.

While falling in mid-air all one clone created from a shard under Yamato grabbed his feet while all other 539 clones came at him from all angles with a different physical attack each; meaning a barrage of punches, kicks, knees, elbows and headbutts were coming at Yamato from all angles the very instant the glass shattered
Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:10 pm

While falling in mid-air all one clone created from a shard under Yamato grabbed his feet while all other 539 clones came at him from all angles with a different physical attack each; meaning a barrage of punches, kicks, knees, elbows and headbutts were coming at Yamato from all angles the very instant the glass shattered. Yamato ducked and punched the clone that had ahold of his feet and inverted his body, spinning his legs to knock four out of the air but there were too many. One grabbed Yamato in a full nelson and spinned them both towards the earth crashing them both as the rest of the clones created a huge dogpie on top of Yamato. The wind blew and all that could be heard was the writhing of the twenty foot mass of bodies until a sharp noise broke the silence and all 539 clones were violently dispersed in all directions by a huge explosion of kinetic energy. Yamato stood in the epicenter of the crater he had created and performed a qucik jutsu wich made his skin glow golden.

Jutsus Used:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Kento saw Yamato hold his own against the hundreds of clones until they all piled up on top of him like a small hill. Suddenly there was a huge telekinetic explosion which sent each clone flying in all directions at high speed and poofed away on contact with the sand when they hit the ground with great speed. As soon as Kento saw this he used his warp-like speed to phase behind Yamato in the blink of an eye and immediately open 2 portals to the left and right of his opponent and sent 2 wind dragons at his opponent while his arms were crossed

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Yamato saw Kento warp behind him with his Byakugan and Kento activate a jutsu which sent two wind dragons at Yamato from both sides. Yamato used his incredible speed to move behind Kento, leaving an after image and hitting Kento with a kick to the back, sending him flying to the colition point of the wind dragons. Immediately after, Yamato activated the chakra needed for a justsu...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Kento saw Yamato flicker behind him by watching his high speed movement with his sharingan as the two wind dragons colided and flew up into the sky spiraling around eachother like a tornado, Kento formed a sphere of chakra between his hands as he made his body turn intangible so Yamato's leg would simply phase through him. Kento then stepped back straight through his opponent then once again turned solid as he extended his arms out which created a cube of energy which expanded rapidly in size as it propelled towards Yamato and traped him inside its confines which appeared directly above the two wind dragons.

This would sent the cube spiraling into the air at high speed with a spinning frequency and once it reached a high enough altitude it would implode on itself. Kento watched as the cube rised into the air and awaited what would happen next, he knew it would take more than this to defeat one as skilled as Yamato

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:55 pm

As Yamato phased through Kento, he knew he was in trouble and was glad he thought ahead, He used his Luminent Transmission Jutsu to after image behind Kento as Kento released the energy cube. Yamato took no chance and swept Kento's feet with his leg as he balanced on one hand and held the other with a handsign.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Kento saw as suddenly Yamato once agin turned into light and swept him off of his feet while balancing on one hand, Kento quickly caught himself with one of his own hands and mimiced his opponent's movement which his sharingan and twisted his body in an attempt to knee his opponent in the back of the head while using his other leg to do a backdrop kick with his other leg directly in the center of Yamato's chest. Kento did this in a quick and fluid motion and kept his free hand at the ready to counter an attack at any moment
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:14 pm

The sky above crackled with chaotic energy as the chakra cube exploded withhin the tornado formed by the two dragons. Yamaos attack had been unsuccesful but as Kento struck Yamato with the impressive show of agility and dexterity, Yamato's Jutsu held in his free hand was released and Kento ended striking a ball of kinetic energy which would send him flying back. Having used the substitution jutsu, Yamato rose twenty feet behind were they both had stood and once more crossed his arms.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Kento was suddenly blasted back by an explosion which emited from Yamato's substitution jutsu, the rogue flew black with his shoulders skidding in the sand and he layed on his back in the hot sun. An explosion occured in the air as he flew 12 feet back from the chakra cube he had created. Kento was laying back in the sand looking up in the slightly cloudly sky; a vulture began to circle in the air above Kento assuming he was dead. Without warning Kento shot a stream of lightning out of his fingertips and shot the vulture out of the air.

Kento then hopped up to his feet only to see his opponent standing 8 feet next to him with his arms crossed, Kento looked at his opponent with a drunken stare and said "I hope you don't mind Yamato, but now were fighting on my turf. You know how much I hate the heat" with these words a whirlwind surrounded his body; it was causing a mini sandstorm at first, then rose up high into the sky and gathered all the clouds into one spot then transfered his electical energy to convert them all into one giant storm cloud which crackled and roared thunder.

The whirlwind then disappeared and Kento was still standing in place, his opponent was still standing there as if the strong winds didn't even phase him. The area was now darker and less humid, this was just the thing he needed to gain the upper hand. But he thought it would be best to start things off with Taijutsu

Kento once again put up his drunken boxing fighting stance, he would be sober soon and had to take advantage of his intoxicated state while he still could. He had to become a human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about his actions. Kento warped at high speed directly infront of Yamato with a jumping spin kick, regardless of the outcome he would then warp once again pivoting his body in a twisting motion in an attempt to sweep his opponent with the same leg then use his free leg on the ground to spiral jump upward with an uppercut aimed towards Yamato's jaw

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Wind Country - Sand Village :: Administration Building-
Jump to: