Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Personal Jutsus I_vote_lcapPersonal Jutsus I_voting_barPersonal Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Personal Jutsus I_vote_lcapPersonal Jutsus I_voting_barPersonal Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Personal Jutsus Sitebutton Personal Jutsus TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Personal Jutsus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
V

V

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: wind, lightning

Personal Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Personal Jutsus   Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Name: Sword of Kusanagi: Long Sword of the Heavens
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Kusanagi no Tsurugi • Kuu no Tachi is a Ninjutsu technique. This technique allows the user to levitate the sword Kusanagi. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area. The blade will move according to the user's finger movements. Watari can make the Kusanagi perform rapid spin movements while levitating. Kusanagi would automatically turn to S-rank when this jutsu is active, as it causes the blade to glow intensely to extreme temperatures.
[Training Required after gaining the Kusanagi]

Name: Lightning Release Armor
Element: Lightning
Description: Raiton no Yoroi in a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Lightning Element. By wrapping his body in a layer of lightning chakra, the Fourth Raikage can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with taijutsu, allows A to utilize nintaijutsu.

While using this technique his reflexes are comparable to that of Konoha's Yellow Flash, making it difficult, even for the Sharingan, to keep up with him. By combining this armour with the Body Flicker Technique, he can even dodge Sasuke's Amaterasu at a split second, as well as Jūgo's Cursed Seal Chakra Blast at point blank range. The armour also increases his defense, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks as even a direct Chidori from Sasuke was barely able to pierce his chest. The Raikage is also able to charge up the electrical current by keeping his chakras up and feed more chakra to the armor, making his hair stick up and allowing him higher jumping ability. In addition, the armour seems to increase his strength, though this could be part of his own natural abilities.

In lieu of tailed beast chakra, the Raikage uses this lightning armour to empower himself when performing the Lariat, producing the same effects due to his high-powered chakra.

A-rank level: 50% increase to strength, speed, agility, reflexes, endurance, defensive power
S-rank level: 75% increase to all physical attributes [Charged: All physical attributes are doubled exactly]
Back to top Go down
V

V

Character sheet

Personal Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Jutsus   Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Guess I should just bump it....
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

Personal Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Jutsus   Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
V

V

Character sheet

Personal Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Jutsus   Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Name: Flying Thunder God Technique
Description: Hiraishin no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage, allowing the user to transport himself to another location in the blink of an eye. It is quite possible that this technique is reason behind his nickname, "Konoha's Yellow Flash" (木ノ葉の黄色い閃光, Konoha no Kīroi Senkō). Although it is often compared with the Body Flicker Technique, the speed and range of this jutsu are much greater. In principle, this jutsu is similar to the Summoning Technique, as it revolves around manipulation of space rather than accelerated movement, but instead of bringing something to users, it sends them somewhere. The jutsu is fast enough to even allow Minato to escape Madara's Space–Time Migration, despite the latter already being in physical contact with him. Minato can also use this technique to teleport other objects, such as when he used it to teleport the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox out of Konohagakure, though the size of the object determines the amount of chakra required.

To activate this jutsu, the user needs a special seal or "technique formula" (術式, jutsu-shiki) to mark the destination. After this is done, the user enters a dimensional void that instantaneously transports himself to the location of the seal. The technique can create smoke, similar to a Summoning Technique, but that is not always the case. Minato applied the formula in advance to weapons such as kunai. By giving one such kunai to a person, he can immediately teleport to that person at any time. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. Minato also incorporated the formula into his wife's seal, allowing him to come to her aid at all times. Watari has collected eighteen of Minato Namikaze's special kunai and has replicated his formula from Konoha's relics of the past. Hiraishin can only be used 4 times per topic.
Spoiler:

Name: Space-Time Barrier
Description: Jikūkan Kekkai is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Minato Namikaze. Using his space–time kunai, Minato can form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks directed at it. He can divert away attacks as large and powerful as a Tailed Beast Ball from the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. Once the attack is warped away, Minato has to direct it to another location. CAn only be used two times per topic.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Personal Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Jutsus   Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:39 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personal Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Jutsus   Personal Jutsus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Jutsus
Page 1 of 1