Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Kyattsuai Nana I_vote_lcapKyattsuai Nana I_voting_barKyattsuai Nana I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Kyattsuai Nana I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Kyattsuai Nana I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Kyattsuai Nana I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Kyattsuai Nana I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Kyattsuai Nana I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Kyattsuai Nana I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Kyattsuai Nana I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Kyattsuai Nana I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Kyattsuai Nana I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Kyattsuai Nana Sitebutton Kyattsuai Nana TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Kyattsuai Nana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyattsuai Nana

Character sheet
Village:
Elements: Fuuton

Kyattsuai Nana Empty
PostSubject: Kyattsuai Nana   Kyattsuai Nana I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Name: Kyattsuai Nana
Nickname: None
Date of Birth: January 5
Clan: Kyattsuai

Looks:
Kyattsuai Nana Ninja-cat-girl
[credit for the picture goes to Here]

Personality: Kyattsuai Nana has always been a positive person. Usually too positive. It's more than likely she has some form of ADHD, and her Kekkai Genkai doesn't help anything. She easily flits from one thing to the next, making keeping her focused incredibly difficult. She is a very happy, energetic person. She loves to have fun and loves to have fun with others. However, her definition of fun can sometimes be a bit mischievous. Pranks and tricks are a common theme with her.

However, despite her rather energetic, lovable catgirl demeanor, she isn't quite as harmless and perma-happy as she seems. She is very protective of her friends, looking at any action against them as action against her. This also manifests as mild possessiveness. She doesn't like having someone take the attention of those she's close to, looking at it almost like they're attempting to steal the person from her. She rarely lets it go to far, but it can cause problems for those close to her. All that being said, she is the type of person who would go to the ends of the Earth for those she considers her allies. Nothing matters more to her than her friends, and nothing is a higher priority.

Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name:Kyattsuai
Kekkei Genkai:The kekkei genkai of the Kyattsuai clan doesn’t seem that impressive. Really its basic manifestation is that of an ability called Kurohyou Gachi (Panther’s Grace). Basically the clan members of the Kyattsuai have cat-like grace, meaning that they are very nimble and flexible, usually land on their feet, and have excellent balance. Naturally this doesn’t seem all that special considering all ninja are supposed to be those things, but the Kyattsuai have a little something more, a natural and genetic knack for these traits and a general cattiness about how they show these traits.

However, when compared to other KG’s such as the Sharingan, Ice release, etc. it doesn’t seem all that strong. However, there is more to it than that. The kekkei genkai is technically in two parts, the second part is called manekineko (beckoning cat) this doesn’t manifest physically. What it is, is a strange mutation in the chakra of the clan members that allows them to do things with it that normally wouldn’t be possible. Meaning, their clan jutsu, the clan jutsu of the Kyattsuai are the strange things they do with their chakra.

The kyattsuai are best known for the fact that they have very cat-like features. Just what features a clan member possesses varies from person to person but usually its one or more of the following: cat ears, cat tail, cat whiskers, ability to make cat-like sounds, lion-like mane and cat eyes. In addition to this the clan members are also cat-like in personality, although that can also vary. Often the younger members act more like friendly house cats, while the older ones give the impression of powerful and dignified wildcats such as the lion, tiger, or panther. The more violent members have the habits and impression of a man-eating tiger or similar feline.
Clan Symbol:
Kyattsuai Nana 639px-Triskele-Symbol-spiral.svg
Clan History:The origins of the Kyattsuai begins many hundreds of years ago, long before the ninja villages had been formed. During the time when all the ninja were simply divided amongst their clans; each one hiring themselves out to shoguns and warlords for various causes. Interestingly, the Kyattsuai did not start off as a single clan, but as three separate clans, the Tora, the Shishi, and the Kurohyou. The three clans knew virtually nothing of each other but each lived in the deep forests, with only small boundary separating them. The Tora lived with the tigers, the Shishi with the lions, and the Kurohyou, obviously, with the panthers.

The three clans formed from the usual thing, idolized in story and song. Young children or even babes get found by a tiger, lion, or panther. They get taken into the pack, the family, the group…and get raised as one of them. Time goes on and the various packs of felines get a few more humans, until each one has a very small clan. However, greedy shoguns and warlords begin clearing the land and forests for use in everything from private hunting reserves to castles. Oh, the clans don’t like that, but none of them work with each other or are even all that aware of each other’s existence. So the clans are pushed back, deeper into the forests, where they begin infringing on each other’s territory.

Now, other clans of ninja might have been curious and maybe a little excited to find others that are very similar to themselves. However, being very cat-like it meant that the three clans were rather territorial and not all that friendly towards each other. They saw each other as invaders and attacked each other as viciously as they attacked those outside their forest. In the end it was the Kurohyou who managed to bring peace, convincing the Pride leader of the Shishi, and the paired leaders of the Tora to unite against their enemies. The effect was very effective and they were able to save their forest.

However, as years passed and they grew more civilized they became a bit more distant from the forest, breeding together into one clan, and numerous problems arose. The first was what to call themselves, they had to have a name they all agreed upon, but none of them really could. The Shishi wanted the name, Shishi because the lions were the kings! The Tora wanted the name Koketsu (Tiger’s Den), once again the Kurohyou managed to avert disaster by coming up with the name…Kyattsuai (Cat’s-eye). The Tora and the Shishi reluctantly agreed and the clan officially became one.

The next problem was a good long ways down the road, when the great ninja nations were formed. The clan could hardly expect to stay isolated from a modern world like this, they had to pick a side of some sort. The only question was which place to go to? In the end they decided on the Earth Country, because it was the closest.

Now the clan lives in its own complex near Hidden Rock. They don’t have any real organizational scheme. Really whoever is the highest of rank is superior, although at times disputes of authority are settled with a friendly sparring match.

Rank Information
Village: Hidden Rock Village

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main:Ninjutsu
Sub:Taijutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fuuton
Special Characteristics: None(Unless you consider a impossibly upbeat attitude special.)

Jutsus
Name: Tora Tsume Go (Tiger Claw Five)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Tora Tsume Go is one of the basic techniques that clan members are expected to learn. Tora Tsume Go is one of the five Tora Tsume techniques, named in ascending order. Tora Tsume manifests as yellow “claws” of chakra that manifest a few inches above the hand. The claws follow the movements of the user’s hand and can reach up to five meters. Tora Tsume Go creates five claws, but they have all the cutting ability of sharpened wood. Meaning they are very, very easy to stop. A user can create the claws on both hands rather than one only if ninjutsu is their main specialty.

Name: Tora Tsume Shi (Tiger Claw Four)
Description: Tora Tsume Shi is the next step up from Tora Tsume Go. Tora Tsume Shi is the fourth of the five Tora Tsume techniques. Tora Tsume manifests as yellow “claws” of chakra that manifest a few inches above the hand. The claws follow the movements of the user’s hand and can reach up to five meters. Tora Tsume Shi creates only four claws, but they are more focused and thus sharper, having the cutting ability of stone rather than wood. The user can create Tora Tsume on both hands only if ninjutsu is their main specialty.

Name: Kurohyou Chouyaku (Panther's Leap)
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Kurohyou Chouyaku is basically just a really powerful jump. It’s only natural that a cat-like clan would have cat-like jumping ability. By channeling the chakra through the chakra points in their feet they can jump much farther than others. Although at times this might not be a good idea (heavily wooded forest, lots of flying objects, etc.) The jutsu is used for jumps of anywhere from 25 to 50 meters.

Name:Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Type: Ninjutsu(Shunjutsu)
Element: None
Description: Despite its impressive name, Shunshin no Jutsu is a low-level ninjutsu, though unusuallyrare amongst genins. With this technique, the user disappears in a puff of smoke, wave of leaves, sand or other inane visual effect, only to reappear in any other location within range.He always arrive at the desired location, but must have been there physically at least once if he cannot see the location clearly.

Name:Shundou (Instant Displacement)
Type: Taijutsu
Element: none
Description: This basic technique is actually the first step into mastering the far more advanced Shunpo, Mugen Shunpo or even Hiryuusen. It is also far more well known and used in the shinobi world than its higher level counterparts, but still requires a good deal of speed. It can only be used if the user carries less than a medium load and suffers no movement penalty.With Shundou, the user is able to travel at very high speed for a short distance, seeming to vanish from sight. The movement cannot go thru solid matter. However, because of the quick activation and high speed of the movement, it can be used to dodge an attack.

Name:Daisukebei no Kaze (Wind of the Great Lecher)
Element: Fuuton
Description: This "horrible" and "inhumane" technique was developped by the perverted Sannin, Jiraiya, and soon after outlawed and made kinjutsu by the Ninja Comittee of Woman Rights. It was used in times of desperation, when peeping was impossible, and when dreaded writer's block hit. The user focuses a moderate amount of Chakra in the air around the target, creating thin blades of wind that will sherd any semblance of clothing the target wears without damaging the skin. Any piece of equipment deemed as clothing, including fabric and plastic armors, that is not of mastercraft quality, will be shredded to pieces and completely destroyed. The target's actual equipment, such as shuriken holsters,weapon sheath or metal armor is unaffected.

Name:Sarubou no Mai (Dance of the Wild Monkey)
Element:Fuuton
Description:Using this tech, a ninja can create a small burst of air capable of altering the user's movement thru the air. One can create something to step off of, leaping from an invisible step, or can shove themselves in a direction to avoid an attack. Rapid use of it is tricky, however, and is near impossible after the third use.

Name:Torihane no Jutsu (Bird's Wing Technique)
Element: Fuuton
Description: This technique creates a rapidly spinning globe of air around the user and slows down the rate at which he is falling. While this technique is active, the user falls at a rate of 10 feet per round and suffers no damage when landing.This technique can be used while in mid-air to stop the user from taking falling damage.

Weapons
Nothing Special

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
(provide a detailed account of your character's history, so we can know why they became who they are today. please seperate these stages of their life into 'arcs', so that Mods find it a lot easier to follow. example: Pre-Academy Arc, Academy Arc, Genin Arc.)

Pre-Academy Arc:
Nana had a happy childhood. In fact , some would say it never stopped. While she was never a member of the high parts of her clan, she lived like she was, acting like there was nothing she couldn't get away with. Even back then, her pranks were legendary, even earning her a talking to by the leader of her clan. This was also when she first showed her depth of connection to her Kekkai Genkai, showing amazing affinity for her cat-like nature.

Academy arc:
Her academy years were ones of wonder and joy for her. She met her best friends there, had wonderful adventures, and became as a legend for her amazing and unforgettable pranks. Those years were wonderful...if you weren't a teacher. If you were, those times were a nightmare, filled with Nana's constant tricks and chaos. Despite this, however, she showed a nature talent for both taijutsu and ninjutsu. Her interest in shunjutsu was unexpected, but very interesting to the staff, as many nin found the techniques to complicated and unnecessarily difficult to learn. Suffice it to say, her talent and unusual interests went far to keep her in the academy despite her disruptive nature.

Genin arc:
Thus far, her ninja career has been pretty mundane. No unusual missions, no unexpected surprises that have made her stand out, nothing of any real interest at all. She's been part of several E and a handful of D rank missions. So far, she had yet to truly stand out in the ninja world. Despite all this, however, she is determined to rise through the ranks and achieve greatness, though she has no clue as to how she'll accomplish this. But, as usual, she remains undeterred, steadily and positively moving forward.

Rp Sample:
Nana had been waiting for two hours now. It took a lot to keep her waiting for a few minutes, let alone two hours. However, this was going to be worth it. She had worked out all the bugs, she had prepared for everything, she had left nothing to chance. Yes. She was ready. As she saw her prey approach, she knew it was the truth.

He walked down the path had walked down ever day, following the route he always did to his destination. As she had learn at the academy, it paid to learn as much as you could about your target, and this was no exception. As he moved closer and closer to the tree, she knew that now was the time. As he stepped into the perfect position, she sprung the trap.

A rope sprung from the ground, wrapping around his leg and hoisting him into the air, upside down and stunned from the sudden movement. His coffee spilled to the ground and a startled yell rang out as he swung from the simple but effective rope trap he had been caught in. And as her old academy teacher yelled her name in fury, she couldn't help but giggle. She thought by now he would have learned to stay on his toes. Well, it never hurt to remind him. With that though, she merrily hopped away, a catish smile covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

Kyattsuai Nana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyattsuai Nana   Kyattsuai Nana I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:29 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Kyattsuai Nana
Page 1 of 1