Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_vote_lcapThe tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_voting_barThe tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_vote_lcapThe tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_voting_barThe tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) Sitebutton The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Fire and thunder

The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) Empty
PostSubject: The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private)   The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Yahrio finally met up with Hibiki and they both went in search to find the tailed beast. It was a good place to seaarch for Yahrio. Yahrio knew where every thing was. Yahrio even knew where the tailed beast was. Yahrio and Hibiki went to the old apartment house and stared at it.

Last edited by Yahrio Uchiha on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

PostSubject: Re: The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private)   The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:29 pm

The journey was relatively slow. Honestly, Kousei had doubted whether or not this was worth it several times over. Moving through the shinobi world itself was difficult, especially if you went undetected. Coming across three ninja on his way back home he saw one kill the other. Astonished at the scene he readied himself for a battle. Even if it meant death he always loved a fight. Seeing how this man could take on and kill another he would have no trouble facing him as well. Following him to an apartment complex.

Kousei fluxed Wind Release chakra through his body, carrying him forward. Shit. Unbalanced. He threw a straight but low-aimed kick toward the opponent’s right leg, aiming near the joint that separated his knee and shin. Kousei making a connection there would be… pretty gruesome, with regard to the man maintaining his balance. For anyone fighting the man, they oughta know one thing: having a flawed stance is something that loses fights. Enhancing his strength uses to forcibly increase the force behind his attacks. Commanding his expert control over his chakra and physical timing around the surface area that he uses to commence a strike, the power behind its impact is increased.
Back to top Go down
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Wind, Water

PostSubject: Re: The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private)   The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Aisu was home in a deep sleep it was rather normal for such things since he didn't like doing much unless he needed to, but he had this cold feeling in his sleep as if something bad had happened and his dreams became nightmares it didn't take long for him to wake up from the pure shock as a thick mist rolled over the village the clouds blocking out the sun which was all ready on its course for setting in the west. Rain poured hard as Aisu fell out of bed he hated this feeling he was getting as he heard a sudden whisper as the wind blew hard against his home which like many others all around it connected to the other homes of villagers across the straight from a small shop. Standing up he walked over to his closet putting on his average get up white shorts, blue shirt thing as always he didn't know exactly what it was, his Shinobi shoes with wrapped ankles up to about 5 inches below the knee. Aisu going to the kitchen decided to eat some cereal on this what started to become dark gloomy day. "Ahhh, Boring..." He said taking a bite out of his cereal.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private)   The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Samahead crawled towards Yahrio and started protecting him.
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private)   The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Yahrio easily dodged all the attacks. Yahrio ttelported behind the kid and kicked his back and then telporting to grab him by the throat not letting go of him. Yahrio chocked him so hard he din't even breathe for a second. Then Yahrio broke his rib cage by punching it so hard. And the Yahrio telproted behind him and breaking his spine. It was all over for this poor soul. As the kid fell n the ground Yahrio picked him up oppened his eye lids and Used a special genjutsu. " Tsukuyomi!" Yahrio said. His oppenet was frozen and trapped in the genjutsu. Doing enough damage and not killing this poor soul Yahrio threw him on the ground so he could recover from the injures. " Next time I won't be so soft" Yahrio said looking at him. Yahrio and Hibiki turned around to search for the 8 tailed beast...

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private)   The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Samahead's bandage removed itself as a metal object emerged from it, aiming to remove Yahrio's head. This happened quickly enough to prevent Yahrio's actions.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private)   The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Yahrio sloly opened the Samaheads mouth.(xD) and disspeared away switfly.

END OF TOPIC/NO MORE MESSAGES

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private)   The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Mihael emerged from Samahead with the DCK. "This thing is different from my Samahead.", Mihael said as he resealed the weapon and reentered Samahead. Samahead then crawled to Aisu's home and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private)   The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tailed beas fight!(No killing)(Private)
Page 1 of 1