Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_vote_lcapMist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_voting_barMist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_vote_lcapMist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_voting_barMist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) Sitebutton Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Wind, Water

Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) Empty
PostSubject: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Lifeless as Mist surrounds it and rain pours down it the sun hides it self from its presence leaving it in darkness with the young Jinchuriki of the Mist to see the sword of one of his many sensei's from the Seven Swords of the Mist. The sadness in his eyes as he seemed to feel empty seeing the sword with out its master slowly picking it up with a tear dripping down his face the sword hungrily moving as it felt a chakra worth eating near by, The Hachibi felt it to it didn't take long for Aisu to mistake this for the reason Mihael-Sensei wasn't with his sword Samehada. He started walking listening to the two power animal like beasts Hachibi being the more sensible and normal one while Samehada followed a beastly instinct. Walking the wind picked up the rain harding falling like One thousand knifes straight from the sky nothing made it more clear that Aisu was angry and annoyed except for the icy chakra emerging from his body from his kekkei genkai. "I don't care who the hell it is, who ever made Samehada lay alone on the ground will pay... I'll find him... I hope its this guy Samehada and the Bijuu feel..." He said walking on down the street with a cold look on his face Samehada in his right hand,
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Why he was in the village hidden in the mist was a mystery to Reef, he was told to go by the Raikage and meet a man there. As he walked further along he saw a boy with a very odd looking sword, it was Samehada if he remembered his history lesson correctly. How odd to see a boy wielding it.

"Shall I kill him master?" the boy Reef used as his water path asked looking at reef with Rinnegan eyes. The boy's face was almost consumed by metal and his once white hair had been streaked with pure red.

"Let's see how well he fairs first" Reef said looking at the boy carrying the sword. Would it do to get rid of competition for the C:E, especially if he had to face a genin that was already a swordsman of the mist. Well he would have to find out. Reef smiled as he used the hidden mist technique, something he had absorbed from his path before killing him, sending the whole area into a heavy fog. As he was doing so his path began to prepare a jutsu, he spit forth a great volume of water towards Aisumoto, as he bit his thumb.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Aisu walked as he felt the chakra suddenly something was close by suddenly the mist moved strangely, for Aisu a child who had been in the mist his entire life he instantly knew something was wrong as water shockingly came at him. Almost instinctively he froze the everything around him as he did so naturally when he walked it was a natural defense he obtained after being surround by the conflict that comes with being the Jinchuriki not only that Samehada ate away at the chakra coming at the boy instantly there was nothing that annoyed Aisu more then what had just happened as he lifted his hand and formed a Kunai out of ice looking around the mist that traveled so normally, yet so strangely. "Hey kid... What are you gonna do?" The hachibi said questioning Aisu's actions, only to see Aisu smirk as he said. "Simple..." With a unusually cold grin suddenly his cheeks became full as if holding a large amount of water in his mouth as he closed his hand into a fist like shape with only his index and middle finger out then shooting out a massive amount of ink in a circle around him shooting through out all of the mist.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Reef was disapointed at his path, as he looked up at the huge ice block which unintentionally blocked all the jinchukri's ink.

"I will try better master" the path said as he placed his thumb upon the ground. "Summoning jutsu, Giant Squid!" the water path yelled as he ran to one side of the ice block, and Reef to the other. The squid came barreling down from the sky above and slightly behind Aisumisuto preventing him from running backwards. The water path once again used Exploding Water Colliding wave while Reef tore the ground up below the boy with an Earth flow divide jutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:09 pm

The ground below im broke turning into jagged earth Aisu falling in as it broke apart water violent shot at him with great force he would drown in a lake of water if he wasn't crushed by the squid that would fall on top of him in less then 2 seconds he would have to think quickly if he wished to get out of this situation unharmed. Looking up in a sort of slow motion the world slowed down in his mind as his eyed reflected an idea he had never imagined would get him out of thing situation, Yet it was near suicide even if he naturally surrounded himself with the element which he so normally blended with it was one of his only options tho so he made the move worth it. He froze himself with all the water around forming a bladed spike of ice that tore straight through the squid that fell from high above it which was suppose to crush Aisu who was cocooned beneath it in a huge block of ice, Luckily he had used Hachibi's chakra to keep himself from freezing to death in the center slowly but surely readying himself for his escape from the massive block of ice keeping his right hand on Samehada using some of its chakra to fuel the amount of chakra needed to keep warm in below 0 temperatures. "This is troublesome..." Aisu thought as he kept warm in the center with jagged rock from earlier just a few inches under him.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:45 am

Reef sat regarding this new block of ice. It was odd, but he figured fighting Ice with water wouldn't work, oh well maybe fire would fair better. Biting his thumb he whiped his blood onto the earth and out came an odd looking man, dressed in bows. He retained no personality from his former life it having been stripped the moment Reef made him as his first act was to think disobedience.

"What do you wish from the vessel" it spoke in a dull lifeless tone.

"Just break this guy out of his ice block" Reef said with a sigh even in death the ten tailed was extremely un-intelligent Reef watched as his path unleashed a giant fireball which began melting the ice. Then he launched himself in the air and swung his sword creating more flames, once the ice began turning to water Reef used the water to form a barrier around Aisumisuto his second paths flaming slashes keeping the water at a boil.

Not to be out done his first path began creating sharks made of water five of them to be exact, all which were to make sure Aisumisuto could not get out and would not hesitate to kill him if he tried.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Aisu was surrounded by boiling water the heat balanced out with his icy chakra yet sharks were sent into the water soon after it was amazing how this could happen so quickly his blood boiled at the thought of him losing in a fight as he had a tightened grip of Samehada he concentrated the chakra in his mouth shooting it creating a smoke screen as he swung Samehada in a 360 motioned spinning the water faster and faster till it was completely blackened as the sword sucked away at the chakra from the sharks in the water he slowly made his escape popping his head out of the water the flames turning to steam on contact with the icy shield Aisu tried to cover himself with. It didn't take long for him to finally get near a dry place it was a building almost complete under water because of the massive amount released from the ice as it melted if Aisu froze the water nay more then he already had they entire Mist village would be frozen.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:09 pm

Reef moved the water again to crush the building and flow over Aisumisuto, once again his second path kept the water to a boil as the five sharks came towards the water ninja one aiming for each limb, and one for Sameheda sacrificing itself to block it's usage. The first path wasn't done as it summoned an orca to cruise through the water logged district, Reef added more water from the world around and kept the giant cube over Aisumisuto's position.
Back to top Go down
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:34 pm

"Crap..." Was all that was said as sharks came rushing at Aisu, But it was well know even tho the young Jinchuriki hated the thought of using ninja tools when he could make his own out of ice he carried 5 kunai, 10 shuriken, and 20 explosive tags. It only took a few seconds for him to grab 4 of his 5 kunai then putting Samehada in between his legs fighting the sharks off off while shooting ink out of his mouth to block his location from view he only had a few more seconds of air left as he started freezing the water around him it was melting quickly but if he was able to freeze the sharks before they did any damage he could get away and get air before it was to late. Grabbing Samehada he broke one of the quickly melting walls of ice that he used to stop the sharks temporarily, as he popped his head out of the water for air with Samehada half frozen.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Waiting for Aisumisuto to come out of the ice was Reef and his two paths, behind Aisumiuto was a giant orca posed to swallow the lower half of his body. "You don't want to die do you?" Reef asked looking his fellow genin in the face.
Back to top Go down
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Aisu turned and looked at the other genin, he was from the Cloud and had just asked if Aisu wanted to die, Yet the first thing that came to mind was there's no reason to answer his question in the first place. Aisu looked at the orca with a grin that was colder then his icy chakra as he jumped on to the melting block of ice looking at Reef with Samehada weighing him down, As he did this he made a kunai from ice laying back on the melting block. "I'm not ready to die yet..." Aisu said getting up as he saw a bird fly above them striking it down with the Kunai looking at the cloud genin after catching the bird in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Reef loked up at the man as his second path swung his sword, Reef manipulated the fire that came from it and placed it underneath the boy's ice block. "Surrender is your only option" Reef said in a dull tone looking at him with an extremely lazy look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:38 pm

Aisu watched as the block of ice melted and knew things were not going well, with only one option left he decided it was a safe bet to take it but his pride wouldn't allow such a weak move not on his life as he started to make a series of hand signs. "Water Style: Bijuu Tears..." Aisu said as a Mist covered the village, fog clouded the vision all around them Rain poured heavily on the Village harder then a million arrows falling on one man as the figure of the hachibi swims in the mist and fog as if it was an ocean the sky blackened and the visibility lost the fire jutsu weakened Aisu freezing the area with as he let his jutsu do the work for him as it moved about planning its attack on the enemy genin. Aisu walked on what he felt was a perfect ice bridge even if it was slightly melting the fire jutsu would soon be rendered ineffective by this combination of his techniques.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Reef smiled as he dismissed his two paths, he would take the man out on his own. Using water manipulation he forced the water around him to flow differently creating a shell with a ten meter radius where no water would get in. He jumped up and behind Aisumuto using a flying technique to walk on the air he learned from observing the Hyuuga in their spar. Next he used another technique he learned from Soren, the temporary paralysis jutsu setting Aisumisuto to be a sitting duck for his new technique the wind blade. Pointing at the helpless Aisumisuto and sending a sword made of wind aiming at his back. As the rain fell it fell around the area the two combatants were in the whole time Reef had remained dry.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:06 pm

As if he ha djust been tied down by metal bands Aisu was unable to move the rain wasn't landing on them for some reason as if there was a barrier around them as an attack was suddenly sent at Aisu, Luckily Samehada's love of chakra saved his life as the sword was both struck by the attack and partially absorbed it then starting to suck the chakra out of the water making the dry area the two were stuck ins tart to shake losing form slightly. Aisu began sealing himself in a block of ice more difficult to amke with no water around him but still just as possible as long as he had air to moisturize for his purposes. "Damn..." He thought as he slowly covered himself in ice.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Reef looked at the sword which began to absorb more chakra, and smiled as he stared back at the boy. His second path was dodging around the town hunting down the mist that formed the shadow of the eight tails swinging his sword and creating steam out of the torrent. Reef wondered how long the boy could keep it up, not that it mattered as he blew out a massive amount of wind aiming to push Aisumisuto back to the waiting mouth of the hungry Orca. His first path lay waiting while he set a trap of a water prison jutsu looking to seal all the water the shadow of the eight tails was using to maintain its form.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:27 pm

As Aisu was pushed by the massive wind he was aimed for the orca who seemed to have gotten extremely hungry in its waiting, There was no time to waste as he used the weight of the ice he surrounded himself with to change his direction unable to move his body only able to manipulate his chakra he fell a meters away from the orca as Samehada followed the cloth that covered it slowly coming off as he enjoined more the chakra as time passed in the fight but also helping Aisu stay afloat as he couldn't move his limbs. Hachibi fed Aisu his Chakra as he would need it to continue to produce ice to keep himself from dieing in his current state.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Suddenly with the speed that rivaled the flying thunder god, Reef's second path came over and began swinging his sword like a fan melting the ice that formed around the young boy as the orca easily made it across the distance poised to swallow Aisumisuto whole. Just in case he got any ideas Reef hit him with a genjutsu that required eye contact an easy feat since he wasn't moving.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Samahead's mouth opened wide, spitting the Decapitating Carving Knife out of it's mouth and straight up into the orca's head.
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Aisu still unable to move and now slowed used more chakra to make the water around him freeze he tried to freeze it more quickly then his enemy could melt it but it was proving to be difficult as he couldn't use his hands to accelerate the process as he usually did, while he tried to create a ice dome to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Reef yawned the fight was beginning to bore him the boy was not yet developed enough to become a path, and he doubted that sword would come with him. So bad that life wasn't a package deal where he could get two for one. He teleported into the dome and stared at the boy long and hard before aiming a kick for his ribs "Fight me later" was all he said.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Mihael emerged completely from Samehada. Blinking and dumbfounded, he sighed as he manged to stand up. "Aisumisuto-kun, what are you doing?", he asked as he pulled out a scroll and resealed the large sword into it as he wielded the muchly chakra engourged sword know as Samehada.
Back to top Go down
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Aisu coughed up some blood still slowed by the cloud genin's earlier jutsu stood up oh so slowly looking at Mihael only to become completely confused by what had just happened making an ice kunai and throwing it at the wall. "Mihae-sensei... I thought you were... I thought you were..." Before he could even finish speaking he started to cry as he hugged the man who he had thought died leaving one of the village districts covered in water in the process of fighting he knew he would be punished but didn't care at this point.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Reef frowned moments like these weren't ones he was a fan of, the touching reunion wasn't his thing. With a cough and a glance at the two he dissipated in a flash of lightning that would not doubt hurt them stuck in the water as they were.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Samehada picked up the chakra discharge from the technique, nullyfing the lightning. "It's okay, Aisumisuto, that was an Akatsuki member you saw kill a simple clone, and I was hoping Samehada would've been taken, as I was feeding it orders from within.", he said. He looked down at Aisumisuto. "But that's enough crying, I wont' always be there for you and that's why I'm going to take you to Kumogakure and ask the Raikage for permission to travel to the Falls of Truth.", Mihael said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)   Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mist vs Cloud, Eight tailed demon of the Mist vs Reefer(private party)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next