Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_vote_lcapSo appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_voting_barSo appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_vote_lcapSo appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_voting_barSo appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) Sitebutton So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) Empty
PostSubject: So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :)   So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:19 am

[08:14:24 17/04/11] @ Lady Gaga : sERIOUSLY DAMION FUCK OFF
[08:14:36 17/04/11] @ Lady Gaga : I wasn't here when they got approved
[08:14:42 17/04/11] @ Lady Gaga : I told you that
[08:14:48 17/04/11] Damion Uchiha : FUCK YOU ASS HOLE I DIDNT YELL AT YOU
[08:15:05 17/04/11] @ Lady Gaga : well you keep bringing them up
[08:15:11 17/04/11] Damion Uchiha : fuck you... i am trying to be civil, but you make it fucking difficult
[08:15:23 17/04/11] @ Lady Gaga : And then because I can't really do much about them it pisses me off
[08:15:34 17/04/11] Damion Uchiha : it is a valid point that if my chari dont have an edge i will die every fucking time
[08:15:36 17/04/11] @ Lady Gaga : Frankly I want to delete this site
[08:15:50 17/04/11] @ Lady Gaga : Dude your a freaking genin right now t.t
[08:16:03 17/04/11] @ Lady Gaga : any gtg do chores
[08:16:18 17/04/11] Damion Uchiha : If i were to go up against soviet (which is really the only genin) I would die
[08:16:25 17/04/11] Damion Uchiha : fucking dumass
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Village: Rice FIeld Country - Hidden Sound
Elements: Non-Elemental Master of Your Life Fool

So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :)   So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:32 am

This is taken out of Context with the full conversation....blackmail is stupid...
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :)   So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:52 am

Well Damion your the one bitching about them. You shoudn't be such I bitch because I don't like OP characters that Kento, Setsuna, and others. I mean I told you I wasn't here when they were approved. Just because I won't approve your OP Bloodline doesn't mean you can bitch and complain. If you wanna be a bitch and complain and bash me because their OP and I'm not letting you, you should either leave or go bash them.
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

PostSubject: Re: So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :)   So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:05 am

Dude, I brought this site back to life with my own vision of a storyline and my character was created to be a villian. Sorry if I didn't make it too easy for you to kill the Akatsuki leader, but you sereously need to grow up. If you have a complaint come talk to the source of it instead of bitching behind my back, also it isn't smart to tell the head admin to fuck off dude; you're lucky he didn't Ban you. Now just grow up and make another clan, you think you will die? It isn't the character it's the RPer, frankly I know a guy on here who only knows Taijutsu and he could still probably kill me if he puts his mind to it.

In other words... quit bitchin and get over it, this is a site for fun not your childish bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Katon, Fuuton, Doton, Suiton, Raiton, Enton, Bakuton, Yoton, Sand

PostSubject: Re: So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :)   So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 am

i was angry... my apologies, but it is only out of context cuz he cleared the cb. But i do apologies for acting out of anger. And i only told him to fuck off because he yelled and cussed at me first. However, i should have been a little bit more grown up and just shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :)   So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So appearently Jeff would love to delete this site and your op'd charis... just thought you should know :)
Page 1 of 1