Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_vote_lcapDevis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_voting_barDevis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_vote_lcapDevis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_voting_barDevis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) Sitebutton Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Village: Rice FIeld Country - Hidden Sound
Elements: Non-Elemental Master of Your Life Fool

Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) Empty
PostSubject: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:05 pm

He had short pink hair and pinked out eyes that seemed to contrast his dark brown skin. On his body were the signs of a powerful curse seal that made his body covered in darker brown lines. He wore a a white shitagi, a black kosode, a black hakama, a white hakama-himo, white tabi, and waraji. Over this he wears a white haori that contrasts his black clothing as he stood there with his deviant symbol on his back, wearing his sword with a small rounded devil looking creature at the tassels, and pink weave on the hilt. The moon shone bright in the sky as stars shone all about him.

He stared at the sky singing a soft almost enchanting melody as he sat art the edge of a cliff. He had a good climb, even if it had been easy. He didn't really expect anyone here, after all it was pretty high up,but the clkoke he carried around his arm glimmered as he foresaw a vision of a man near him . Devis grinned seeing the man through the cloak, the man had a renningan, most interesting...
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Reef was sitting leaning with his back against a rock, and eating a rice ball. He had his scarf on, and wore a black trench coat both of which were covered in mud. the only clean part of his body were his hands and face. The young Shikyo's face had a scar running perpendicular to his left eye. That eye was red and meant his left side would see color. His other was was his natural born eye, the Rinnegan and meant he could not on his right. He looked up from his meal to see the man, he was split down the half of his vision. For his clothes it did not matter however for his hair half was pink the other half white. The man was singing an odd tune that Reef soon distinguished through the night.

Reef had sat outside so he could have some privacy while he ate, not that it mattered. "Hello" he said in a slightly cheery yet lifeless tone. He immediately put away his food and stood up to regard the man better.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 am

The man turned his head and looked to the Shikyo as he grinned calmly, a shark toothed grin like the seven swordsmen as he stood and bowed softly. The man had a odd grin as he looked at Reef. His siging stopped as he looked at Reef. He noticed his initial analysis was right, but only half right, the boy had only half his Renningan, a pity and a shame, but not a complete loss he noted to himself. He could still learn from the man as he gave his grin.*"Well then, it is nice to meet ya, the name is Devis, the Otokage, don't ask me why I am here, for I barely know, I simply wished to come up on these mountains to explore Hahaha."* He gave a strong laugh as he looked as Reef, his pink eyes seemed to spin with rings, but they seemed to always do that, three rings to be exact*"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.....Oh how rude here I am going on and I've yet to ask your name, might I have your name sir? "* He smiled as he leaned on a pink tassled sword with a pink and yellow thread weave at the handle.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:40 am

Reef sighed as he looked up at the man and extended his hand, in his normal unenthusiastic tone he answered the question "Reef Shikyo, a genin of this village here. Would you like a rice ball I have more if you need." His free hand went up to rub the scar underneath his eye that was his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

Reef then glanced at the sword, while the man said he ran the sound village that did not prevent him coming from Mist where the seven swordsmen were located. Sure he had heard of other ninja with swords but the seven swordsmen seemed to stick into his mind today.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Devis smiled as he bowed and took the offered food from the man and nodded*"A pleasure to meet you Reef"* He ate the rice ball as he grinned and nodded as he devoured it, his appetite seeming to have no end as he almost enhaled the rice ball*"Thats almost as good as the food my brother nate made back when I was a sowrdsman, he was very good at chores and food, never even questioned when he was given an order, good man"* He nodded as he grabbed two more and devoured them, his pink eyes never closing as he ate, staring at Reef as he ate. In truth, he did not need to blink, but it was convinient, but he did not want to miss if this new stranger did anything.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:26 pm

So he is a swordsman of the mist, Reef thought adter he told the story about his brother Nate. If he remembered correctly he had met Nate once before the Rinnegan manifested itself. Irregardless the way he ate without blinking was troublesome to Reef as if Devis was watching him for any moves. Not that it mattered he could call his paths here and not even move for the remainder of the fight. He regarded the man and his odd half colors before opening his mouth and asking in a deadpan tone "Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Devis blinked a moment and grinned with his shark like teeth*"The trouble is not where I am from my good sir, it is where I have been, I have been to the Mist most of my life, but when I was cursed as I am and made as powerful as the bijuu, Berath, the faceless one took me away to train me. Once I was the wielder of Kiba, but I left it with my homeland and abandoned the Mist village, and Berath brought me to sound, to lead it, to guide it."* He spoke without blinking as he swayed side to side while talking, he seemed like a very hyper man*"But now a days I am the Otokage who often enjoys his walks out of the village.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Reef listened to the man so his assumptions were correct, he didn't know whom this Berath was however he guessed he had a lot of power to place Devis as the Otokage. Suddenly the Shikyo remembered something about how the sound village was once very evil at its start. He wondered for a brief second whether to ask a question or not, but decided that if this caused Devis to attack it would still be worth asking. "I heard that the sound village was founded by a very evil person, do the sound ninja still follow in his footsteps?"
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Devis grinned as he shook his head and he tossed his sword in the air, only to catch it with his left hand and he grinned as he twirled it in his fingers and smiled*" While normally I would say evil is in the eye of the beholder, your eyes are quite to behold, so I will mearly say. No, we are not evil, our methods may be dark, but we of the Sound Village are different from when Orochimaru was there. Despite him being a maniac, I respect the data of the jutsu he left behind, including the summoning scroll for his snakes, this was quite nice.."* He spoke truthfully as he spoke in his soft and smooth styled voice as he yawned while twirling his sword above his head in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Reef smiled, and placed his hands behind his head. "As that is good to hear, I can't seem to feel as though your blade is bored" Reef said observing the man's motions with his mismatched eyes. He reached out with his jutsu and found that everyone in the village was asleep, odd for even this late at night. Perhaps he would go graffiti the Raikage's office after talking to this man.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Devis smiled as his pink eyes seemed to shimmer a moment as he closed his eyes a moment and nodded before opening them to their full position again*"This blade is normally bored, it often has nothing to do you see, even though I was a seven Swordsman, I did not rely on my blade too much, I have always been a jutsu master, even after I had to start over learning jutsu since I lost the ability to use elemental jutsu, but no worries, I have my own ways about things"* He grinned as he looked at Reef*"By the way, that look of recognition, earlier I mean, have you met my younger brother?
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 pm

"Yes, he wore a mask of a secret high policing force. His was in the shape of a monkeys, oddly it was pure white. Nice guy though, I suppose I repaid him for feeding me by feeding his brother" the last part was ended with a laugh. The first joyous one Reef had used since gaining his new eyes, and view on the world.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:17 pm

He grinned as he nodded, the mask that his brother had when he was in anbu, Devis pulled out a blank falcon mask from his cloak and tossed it to Reef*"That used to be mine, I was the Falcon of the Mist, capable of using wind and lightning jutsu with ease, but that was before I obtained my new sword that stripped me of that power. My brother is probably the kindest man you'll meet, and I am the most sane insanity you will meet"* He laughed loud as he gave his sharp grin as he sheathed his sword again and he stood stretching, his pink colored hair swaying as he grinned*"I am of a different level than him though, I am older and have had more time to see the world outside of his innocent view."
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Reef looked the mask over, turning it in his hands. It was a fine craft, and his choice of jutsu were almost mirrored to Reef's first types as well. They were not all that different the Otokage, and the strongest Genin of the village hidden in the Clouds. It seemed that both had to adjust their jutsu styles, Devis lost his while Reef gained more.

"It seems to me that you may be needed later on, I have a bad feeling coming through the air and Kumo needs allies. I will not be able to defend it always" Reef said staring at the pink haired man as he began to hand back his mask.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:20 am

Devis waved back the mask smiling, the mask was no longer a need of his, and he let Reef have it as he spoke*"Keep the mask, and if Oto is given aide in its times of need, We shall return the favor. But for this agreement to happen, I would request one thing, I wish to see non-elemental jutsu, except for taijutsu or genjutsu, that I have never seen before, as it is the only jutsu I can learn now a days, I need only to see the jutsu and the person using it."* He gave a kind smiled as the wind made his hair sway, and his eyes remained open but sincere, if anything, he was a man of his word.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:27 am

The boy's head snapped up as he quickly jumped up onto a rock. "I apologize, but this technique is the only I currently posses that is not of some elemental nature" the voice was gravely as he cracked his neck by moving it back and forth. Suddenly his eyes shone and he trapped Devis in a temporary paralysis jutsu, nothing flashy but Reef lacked his non-elemental arsenal.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:33 am

Devis nodded as he easily broke the chakra bonds between he and the jutsu and he nodded as he looked into the eyes of the man before him*"Pity, I had half hope you had learned of Tensei..I suppose that was a bit much to ask for, after all, it was recorded as rare even for the others whom had your eyes.I was at least hoping to see that in action..."* He trailed off without explaining what THAT was as he sat and stared at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Reef's eyes widened at the name of the technique, it was not something one would use lightly and the boy was actually close to its completion. "That is something not to be shown outside of combat" he spoke lightly looking at the other man in shock.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Devis grinned as he looked at the other and nodded*"Aye, but I only even need to see something on small scale, then I can master it, it is the blessing that came with my curse. I can learn any non elemental jutsu I have seen, no matter what scale it is used on. Rasengan would be a treat considering my mastery of the other arts of the fourth Hokage, but the Rasengan is....difficult to come by.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:14 pm

"Well that is an understatement" Reef said laughing then he continued on "Perhaps you could trade me something later when I have mastered the jutsus of my eye". Reef stood on one foot still posed on the rock, it was a familar stance with him and made him relax.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:23 pm

He then looked at Reef and his pink eyes spiraled as he grinned, a odd spiral as he smiled and nodded*"Actually....do you have the power of Izanagi by chance? I read about it once, and it was supposed to be of without element, like I said, any non elemental will do
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Reef laughed, and continued to laugh for quite a long time before looking back at Devis, "Oh you were serious, I'm sorry but if I showed you it would be like I hadn't shown you. Besides that you can only use it if you have the correct DNA structure like mine is".
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Devis grinned as he stared at a fixed point on the mountain and he appeared there, then went back in almost the blink of an eye, when he did, his eyes radiated the chakra, not the body*"Unlike other Doujutsu, I can copy bloodline jutsu that is not elemental, would you disagree then? After all, I can learn it, and a man such as myself, a man who has discovered the old labs of Orochimaru, could offer much in return to you my good sir.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Reef smiled if he was to do this then he had to make sure he had a fall back plan. Reef activated his izanagi and in doing so prevented Devis from harming him or controling him through use of a curse mark. "Did you catch it?" Reef asked as he looked at Devis, "Cook up a good mark for me" the boy said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:17 pm

(Please put data for Izanagi in spoiler so I can add it)
He grinned as his eyes span a moment as the Izanagi became known to his mind as soon as it altered him, including how he knew that it had altered him. This boy was tricky. But for now, he would accept the jutsu with a nod and he grinned as he cracked his knuckles and looked at his hands and he closed his eyes as he concentrated. Nothing, but he expected this, he of course had to wait to put it into practice, and to work on perfecting the skill, but he knew how to do it now...*"You give me time, I can cook one up just for you kid, just gotta give me time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)   Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devis sitting amongst the clouds(Soviet)
Page 1 of 1