Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_vote_lcapTakao and Soviet to the sand village. I_voting_barTakao and Soviet to the sand village. I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_vote_lcapTakao and Soviet to the sand village. I_voting_barTakao and Soviet to the sand village. I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Takao and Soviet to the sand village. Sitebutton Takao and Soviet to the sand village. TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Takao and Soviet to the sand village.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water

Takao and Soviet to the sand village. Empty
PostSubject: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Takao was sitting down on the grass, listening to birds cheeping. Waiting for someone.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:06 pm

It had been a long day, but a joyous one in Reef's mismatched eyes as he plodded around an open field. In the middle sat a person he hadn't seen before "Hello?" he asked squinting his eyes and trying to see the man in color more than in black and white.
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 pm

"hello.. My name is Takao, How do you do?" Takao said gently. Your the person,
I have been waiting for. You came from the hidden clould I bealive. Know we must find the sand kage for help so my village is destroid,or we can hunt down the hidden mist Tailed beast,and sell it to the Akatsuki. choose a choice".
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 pm

"How about neither" Reef said dropping into a fighting stance, if this man was with the Akatsuki then he would have to go down like the rest of them. After all one should always help out a cousin, and Reef wasn't one to shirk responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:14 am

If your wondering, if im in this Akatsuki group you got it all wrong"said Takao. Im trying to make a easy yen you know. Ok do you have any tricks up your sleaves of geting us to the hidden sand"said Takao. Or we have to walk all the way there.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:20 am

"Yeah sure a one way ticket" Reef said smiling as he activated his stoner's joy jutsu. He followed this up with another hand sign and a giant ball of wind energy formed in his hand which he struck at Takao at, since his opponent was high by now he wouldn't be able to block the very close attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 am

Takao was surprised by the high speed of the wind ball. Then he used his jutsu: Violent Water Wave water came out of his mouth and knocked Takao back.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Reef used the third tail power inside him to pull Takao back, and part the water allowing his Rasengan to come soaring in. Reef's hand was inches away from Takao's face.
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Takao could feel the breeze blowing in his face. And he did a couple of handsign but they failed.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:13 pm

The rasengan connected twisting and hurtling Takao in a giant wall of water behind him which came crashing down on him and surrounding him in a giant cube.
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Takao was trying to breathe in the giant cube. But if he tried he would die in water. Then Takao had a plan,If he could fill up enough water clones in the cube maybe it would burst and Takao could make a easy hit at his opponet. But there was one problem how would Takao say words in water. Takao was out of air then he use Name: Water Clone Technique.
Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Since Takao used water clones Reef instantly converted them and combined them with the cube, Takao was close to drowning now and the cube was even larger.
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:22 am

Takao looked at the size of the cube. Takao sucked in the water to make a Violent Water Wave. And he made two water clones.

Techniques used:

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takao and Soviet to the sand village.   Takao and Soviet to the sand village. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takao and Soviet to the sand village.
Page 1 of 1