Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Raina
    Fate  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFate  - Page 2 I_voting_barFate  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Setsuna
    Kento Uchiha
    Raikatsu Shikyo
    Chojiro
    Tobi
    Deidara
    Megami
    randolav
    ~Andrew~
    Latest topics
    » Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
    We have 177 registered users
    The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
    Affiliates
    Fate  - Page 2 Sitebutton Fate  - Page 2 TJ2br
    Who is online?
    In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Fate

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

Fate  - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:02 pm

"what a waste of time" Raikatsu said glancing at the gennin, who he doubted would last the week. After all, they were to take over the world, not play with little boys, that was Orochimaru's business, this was supposed to be like the original Akatsuki, not something stupid like Orochimaru's village. "anyway you seem rather interesting.. how would you like to be able to revive your fallen comrades with a simple summoning?" He asked the feminine puppeteer, knowing a good medic would make for a good Naraka path.
    Back to top Go down
    Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

Fate  - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Soren looked at the weird man and answered, "I am Soren Hyuuga of the main branch. I am the most gifted of my clan so far. I am even stronger than our legendary ancestor Neji, when he was a genin. I may not look like much now, but I will get strong... and I will kill all of them!" Soren was referring to the rest of his clan. He hated them for what they did. He then looked at his sensei and asked, "What now Kento sensei?"
    Back to top Go down
    Deidara
    Lawliet
    Lawliet
    Deidara

Character sheet
    Village: Water Country - Mist Village
    Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

Fate  - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:27 pm

"You speak of context I shouldn't know of I presume, of the Rinnegan's ability to revive the deas into such as an invincible army?", Hibiki asked him. The tongue darted out, accross the lips, ending in a fickle laughter that merely defined the disinterest Hibiki had in such obtained amusement. "No, I simply deal with the living souls bound by our land's natural limitations, not one set by an inhuman experiement.", Hibiki answered.
    Back to top Go down
    http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
    Kento Uchiha
    Admin
    Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
    Village: Outlaw Country
    Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Fate  - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Kento saw the newcomer arrive and now felt crowded "Excuse me gentlemen, I need to seal this bijuu away" the rogue uchiha said as he looked at the newly recruited Hyuga "I will see you again, I will meet you at the sand village. They are the allies of the Akatsuki, nobody may invade there" Kento said then warped away,
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Fate  - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fate    Fate  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2