Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_vote_lcapYahrio  { Finshed!} I_voting_barYahrio  { Finshed!} I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_vote_lcapYahrio  { Finshed!} I_voting_barYahrio  { Finshed!} I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Yahrio  { Finshed!} Sitebutton Yahrio  { Finshed!} TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Yahrio { Finshed!}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Katon

Yahrio  { Finshed!} Empty
PostSubject: Yahrio { Finshed!}   Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:21 am

Name: Yahrio Takaui
Yahrio was born with the 6th tail!
Nickname: Rio
Date of Birth: March 18th
Clan: Takaui
Looks: He has spiked hair and he looks like my avatar...

Personality: Yahrio doesn't like people who think there the best. He likes people that are " Normal". Yahrio likes candy and pizza. When ever he eats he losses weight. But Yahrio doesn't eat much. Useally in the morning hes really hungrey but 1 hour after breakfast he doesn't want any more food. Yahrio is kind and truthful. He some times likes to pull pranks on adults but Yahrio lets that slide.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Takaui
Kekkei Genkai: The Blue eye jutsu
Clan Jutsu: Katon fire ball jutsu, Jakri
Clan Symbol: A star colored all Blue and a black pupil in the middle.
Clan History: The founder of the Takaui's was Haru. The leader of a unknown unbu squad in the hidden leaf. Takaui was born from a Uchiha and a Uzamaki. Both haveing the abiltes. but one day he unlocked a jutsu known as Jakri! Jakri is when the outside of your pupil turns Blue and your pupil turns red. Jakri is when you can see your oppents Chakara flow and there weak points giving the advantage of winning battles! But then Haru went mad. Over using the power of the Jakri he unlocked the next swirl! The second swirl gave him much more speed and counter moves. Then Haru went futther and unlcoked the thrid swirl. He accidently kiled his spar partner. But he din't care. The third swirl gave him much more power. But one day his brother finally unlocked the 2nd swirl. his name was Rio. Haru was ill and sick one night. And Rio reached into his eye socket and stol both his eyes. Rio gained much power. All 3 swirls formed together making a bluish black swirl the formed into his pupil making a shurkin form. But then Rio found something beyond that point! And he was never found again.....

Rank Information
Village: Hidden Leaf

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Ninjutsu
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Genjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Katon
Special Characteristics: When ever Yahrio is about to lose he regrets every thing and his chakara goes up. He gains speed stanima and chakara at the same time and does one last hit.

Jutsus

Substitution jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: the user makes a hand sign. Then the user switches places with a nearby log or pile of mud. This jutsu is often used right when the enemy hits them to make a counter attack.

Name: Katon Fire Ball jutsu
Element:Katon
Description: Yahrio summons enough chakara into his palms forming a few hand signs then finally blowing a humongoes amount of chakara red hot into the air.

Name: Burining clone Jutsu
Element: Katon
Descripition: Yahrio does a plus symbol with his hands shouting Burining clone jutsu! Yahrio then summons " regular clones". But if you touch them your hand burns. And if they get hit they exsplode giantlly.

Name: Fire Burn
Descripition: As Yahrio summons enough Chakara into his palm he can create a move simular to the rasengan. A red as blood sphere ball appears into Yahrio's right palm. And when it hits some one it can leave permante burn marks. But if Yahrio doesn't use it in 3 minutes it starts to back fire and burns Yahrio's hand as it dissapears.

Name: Fire style-Dragon flame
Descripition: Simular to Fire ball jutsu. Using the same hand signs but by using a diffrent hand sign, Yahrio makes a dragon shaped fire Jutsu that deals more damage then Fire ball jutsu. This attack will burn any thing.

Weapons
N/A

History and Roleplay Sample
History: Yahrio was born on a farm where he was raised by his mother. His father had fought a ally but died on a rainey day. Some people said that Rio killed him and they saw it! But others think they had gotten crazy. Yahrio began as a academy student when he was 8. He failed for 4 years but when he was 12 he passed. Yahrio is sometimes a trouble maker making sounds and making people Jealous. But Yahrio lets things slide when he gets hurt. he has never seen "true" pain yet but he doesn't care. Even though he has no "human" friends it doesn't matter to him. He usally plays in the forest out side of the village. And other times he trains to become a great genin. His mother wants Yahrio to become a kage but Yahrio doesn't really care about qhos kage. Yahrio cares for every one.

Rp Sample:
Above -_-'

Last edited by Yahrio Takaui on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

PostSubject: Re: Yahrio { Finshed!}   Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:56 pm

....... tries to ignore any minor errors... *succeeds*

Approved
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yahrio { Finshed!}   Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 pm

oh boy
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yahrio { Finshed!}   Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Changed some stuff....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yahrio { Finshed!}   Yahrio  { Finshed!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yahrio { Finshed!}
Page 1 of 1