Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Yahrio Uchiha  I_vote_lcapYahrio Uchiha  I_voting_barYahrio Uchiha  I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Yahrio Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Yahrio Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Yahrio Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Yahrio Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Yahrio Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Yahrio Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Yahrio Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Yahrio Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Yahrio Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Yahrio Uchiha  Sitebutton Yahrio Uchiha  TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Yahrio Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Fire and thunder

Yahrio Uchiha  Empty
PostSubject: Yahrio Uchiha    Yahrio Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Name: Yahrio Uchiha
Nickname: The light in the darkness
Date of Birth: May 12
Clan: Uchiha

Looks: Yahrio has pointed hair and his outfit is an akatsuki suit. He considers his life a glass eye.

Personality: Yahrio never frowns when a battle start. Even if he losses he always have a idea to finsh the battle. Yahrio is as quick as a mouse. He divides his skills and master many jutsu's. He is pure Evil

Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name: Uchiha
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan
Clan Symbol: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Uchiha
Clan History: The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother was born with the Sage's "eyes" and was gifted with powerful chakra and spiritual abilities. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favoured the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From this hate came what Madara calls the Curse of Hatred (憎しみの呪い, Nikushimi no noroi). From the younger son descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the second being the Senju clan. Madara Uchiha was particularly powerful, and, upon attaining the Mangekyō Sharingan, he took control of the clan. Under his leadership the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon.

Rank Information
Village: X. Mist village Ex. Leaf village

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Genjutsu

Main: Genjutsu
Sub: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Katon
Special Characteristics: N/A

Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name: Subsition Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Allows you too fool your oppenet and Turn into a log.

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Element: Katon
Descrpition:A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most genin should not be able to do this technique.

Name:Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Element: Katon
Descrpition:The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes it into a dragon-shaped fireball. The user then skillfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an upward movement of air currents which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession and anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.

Name:Sharingan 1-3
Type: Genjutsu
Descrpition:The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the flow of chakra. The Sharingan can tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular.

The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements[3] or mimic something like pencil movements.[4] As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe seals, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not have time to react.

The Sharingan's third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other kekkei genkai techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques, much like Sasuke Uchiha's Lion Combo. In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. A prime example is Rock Lee's brand of taijutsu. While Sasuke was able to copy some of Lee's moves, they put a much more significant strain on him since he hasn't trained nearly as much as Lee has. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with.

Name:Tsukuyomi
Type: Genjutsu
Descrpition:According to Zetsu, Tsukuyomi is one of the most powerful genjutsu in existence.[2] It is unique to the Uchiha clan and only those with the Mangekyō Sharingan can perform it. It is said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" (精神界と闇, Seishinkai to Yami), the antipode to Amaterasu, a ninjutsu of similar power.

Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed. When executed, the jutsu traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user. Itachi's prowess with the technique has allowed him to alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make it seem to last for days when in fact it only lasts a few seconds. This allows him to torture the target for what seems like days on end, causing mental trauma that will render them unable to fight for an extensive period of time. After Itachi used it on Kakashi in Part I, Kisame was surprised that Kakashi was still alive. Only Tsunade has been shown capable of curing this psychological damage.

Name: Chidori
Element: Lighting.
Description: This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.

(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name: Offense
Type: N/A
Description: Using your fists in battle and your eyes seeing every movement.

Weapons

Name: N/A
Appearance: N/A
Special Abilities: N/A
Origin: N/A

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Academy Student/Genin Arc:
Chunin/Jounin Arc:

Unbu/Rogue Arc:

Akatsuki arc:

Last edited by Yahrio Uchiha on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

Yahrio Uchiha  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahrio Uchiha    Yahrio Uchiha  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Approved for B Ranked Missing Ninja.

However you should only have one S Ranked Jutsu, and you'll need a second Approval from Kento.
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com

Yahrio Uchiha
Page 1 of 1