Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_vote_lcapTraining with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_voting_barTraining with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_vote_lcapTraining with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_voting_barTraining with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) Sitebutton Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Katon

Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) Empty
PostSubject: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Yahrio woke up on late morining and looked at his clock. " Looks like it's training time today!"Yahrio said. Yahrio dressed himself in his favorite clothes and went outside onto the training grounds. " ok then I better start!" Yahrio said. Yahrio started some push-ups. Yahrio was hoping to see some one but today it was the same like the last years. Yahrio sat down on the soft grass and looked up into the blue sky. Yahrio smiled. Maybe today he would see more people.....
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:09 pm

It was a peaceful day in the village the sky bright and clear with the sun staring down on the world the wind pushing leaves off trees and water moving as if it was a slug going down a tranquil stream. Shinzo, the Hokage, was looking down on his village, the leaf village from the high view point given to the hokage a perfect view from the hokage's office and fine furnishings well suited to watching the people of his village. Shinzo looked down at the training grounds seeing young ninja train smirking. "I think I'll check on some of those determined Shiniobi..." Shinzo said standing up next to a pile of fresh and completed paperwork, then walking outside of his office down to the ground level of the building and began to walk through the village toward the training areas. " It's really calm... Maybe I can take a nap under a tree after this..." He thought to himself as he finally approached the training areas seeing young villagers sweet blood trying to becoming stronger he felt proud he was Hokage. Stopping suddenly he saw one child he knew the child seemed familiar and wondered who it was?
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:14 pm

yahrio looked up to the man standing above him. " What the-" Yahrio said. Yahrio rolled over to the other side of the tree. " uhh...." Yahrio said. Yahrio wandered who the man was. But then he remembered. " Your the hokage aren't you?" Yahrio said pointing at him. That means your super strong!". Yahrio smiled in joy. Some one finally to teach him new jutsu! Yahrio looked close at the man. " PLEASE!! Preety please? Please with a cheery on top!" Yahrio said circling the man each time he said please in a annoying roataion!
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Shinzo saw the boy look up at him then suddenly roll to the other side of the tree, the sudden movement surprised Shinzo slightly then when he saw the boy realize who he was looking at and what he did soon after yelling and pleading in a rotation. He couldn't help but smirk at this trying to hold back his erg to laugh while looking at the boy. "Ya that's right your looking at the Hokage... Hmmm..." Shinzo said as he began to think of how to answer the young boy's question. "How about this when you become stronger I'll teach you one of my jutsus BUT you have to at least have one of three chakra affinities when asking me for a technique suiton, Raiton, or Fuuton alright?" Asked looking at the boy who had looked so determined asking to learn from the Hokage himself. "And with all the work and responsibilities i have it would take time before i could do anything to teach you anyway right?" said looking at the boy...
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Yahrio stoped smiling. Yahrio thought there had to be some way to train with him. Maybe they could fight each other. It had been a while since Yahrio had fought a person, but Yahrio really wanted to fight this man. But could this man hold things that Yahrio couldn't surpass? But still Yahrio had to unlock his Jakri and the only way too do that was to train with this man. Yahrio got up from the grass. " Hey do you want to fight me?" Yahrio said with curiousity. Yahrio smirked at him with his gleaming eyes toward the mans eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Shinzo pondered this for a moment thinking about how a fight with this boy may benefit the child's future, as he did this he came up with a few major ideas which he thought were influence the child to want to be as strong as the Hokage and show his generosity to a ninja of his village. "What's your name boy?" He asked awaiting his answer patiently while he looked at the boy the sun sending a blazing heat down on the two as they spoke to one another and the wind growing stronger which could not only cause a fire but endanger lives if the two were to fight in the area.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:51 pm

" My name is Yahrio Takaui!" Yahrio said. Yahrio looked at the man's face again. Yahrio smiled. Yahrio was ready for the battle. he looked at the man again with a smirk. Yahrio wanted to test out some moves really bad. yahrio began to his fighting pose. " Are you ready?" Yahrio said smirking at the man looking back at him. The sun got closer to the earth as minutes flew by. the wind passed by more than 5 times. The heat between these two was hot. And Yahrio was prepared.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:55 am

Shinzo grinned as the wind blew strongly standing straight looking at the boy then putting his hand up and throwing it down saying "When ever your ready go!" Suddenly jumping back and disappearing from plain sight by hiding in a near by tree making his voice echo from the trees he yelled out "If you can find me maybe I'll fight you seriously alright? I am the Hokage so i try not to take things to seriously because of what it might do to the village." Shinzo looked down at the boy watching his every move...
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 am

Yahrio looked up to the man in a nearby tree. " Found you!" Yahrio said laughing. Yahrio smirked again. Yahrio jumped to the tree and punched the man. Then Yahrio started to do fast kicks and punches. Yahrio kept up his speed Each punch was fast and the kicks were slower. Then finally Yahrio kicked the man hard.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:25 am

Shinzo was found rather quickly he expected as much from his leaf village genin and allowed himself to be kicked out of a tree, then landing on his feet looking up at the boy he flew at him at amazing speeds with a single leap into the air landing behind him taking out a kunai knife and putting it at the boys throat. "A ninja isn't suppose to get caught form behind, if i were the enemy you would be dead right now. But how will you respond to my actions?" Shinzo said as he looked at the boy, with the kunai in his hand keeping still trying not to cut him...
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:30 am

Yahrio looked at the man holding a kunai to his throat. Then Yahrio umped out of the tree. Yahrio started to do his hand signs. " Fire style fire ball jutsu!" Yahrio said as a enourmous amount of chakra boiling hot onto the tree. Yahrio gave his jutsu some extra chakra, but Yahrio knew that the hokage wouldn't be beaten so quickly! After the jutsu stoped there were a large amount of smoke and the tree that the hokage stood on was on fire....
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:37 am

Shinzo jumped back out of the tree, then starting to form hand signs as he grew close to a near by pond landing on a rock in the center. "Water style: Rapid waves!" He yelled out as the water rushed violently at the tree then he started to form another pair of hand signs so suddenly that it was like a flash "Water Style: Tunneling Wave" He said as the water shot up like a sharp blade aimed at Yahrio. "If your not careful that jutsu will cut you in half!" Shinzo yelled out while controlling the waves of water from the two jutsus...
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:47 am

Yahrio quickly did 5 hand signs. " fire burn!" Yahrio shouted as a small red sphere started to load into his hands. Yahrio faced at the attack that was about to cut him. Yahrio used Fire burn on the jutsu. Both jutsu's exsploded. When yahrio hit the floor he did some more hand signs." Fire style! Dragon flame jutsu!" Yahrio said as a huge shaped red hot dragon went straight to the man.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:32 am

Shinzo saw as the attack explode the water rained down creating a mist because of the heat form the fire and the humidity it caused in the area, Another attack came at him soon after. "I can't believe you made me use this twice... Water Style: Rapid waves!" Water started to rush at the attack which turned into steam while the water continued to rage on he sent it toward Yahrio. "Wind Style: Tornado Shock Jutsu!" Shinzo yelled out suddenly causing a tornado with a shocking chakra to swallowing the water style jutsu and create a on land hurricane with a electrifying force headed straight for Yahrio the damage done to the training area had become huge to a point where villagers where watching the Hokage's amazing strength...
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:01 am

Yahrio got hit and crashed into several trees until the torando dissapeared. When it dessapeared foam bubbles came out of Yahrio's skin. A clock appreaed over Yahrio's body. Yahrio's teeth got sharper. And one tail was coming out of his back. Yahrio's eyes turned red with anger. Yahrio jumped up off the ground. Looking around him there was villagers staring a Yahrio. Then Yahrio did a plus sign with his hands. " Burning clone jutsu!: Yahrio said as 5 clones appread. All of the clones had the 6tail cloak on them and a tail sticking out. " Get him!!" Yahrio shouted as the clones charged at the man. They all keep on punching him.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:15 am

Watched as the boy started to change in appearance that's when Shinzo realized who the boy was. "That's right your the Jinchuriki! But i can't have you messing up the village just because your losing in a fight I'm going to have to finish this..." Shinzo said as he rushed at the boy ignoring the clones kicking them away. "Wind Style: Speed of a Sage!" He stated as he completed his hand signs his speed suddenly increased past its already above average pace, then as he close din on the boys true body he started to make more hands signs. "Lighting Style: Shock Palm!!!" Shinzo yelled as his hand electrified and he went to strike the boys head. "Hopefully you'll fall asleep peacefully, I don't want to hurt a young determined ninja just because of a monster he has inside..." the hokage, Shinzo said this as he looked at Yahrio, whom he was currently attacking...

Last edited by Kakikomi Shinzo on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:18 am

Yahrio started to paniac and yell then the cloak started to dissapear. Then when the cloak disspeared Yahrio's eyes changed. " Jakri! Woah I unlocked Jakri!" Yahrio said smiling. But then the shocking palm hit him in the head and he fell down cold as ice. But Yahrio was still alive for that matter. Yahrio went into a deep sleep....
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:22 am

Shinzo picked the boy up carrying him to his home and putting him in the guests room as he closed the door going back to his office and sitting down a new stack of paper work needing to be filed approved and checked. "Damn it... I leave for awhile and then i come back to find more work..."

~End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)   Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with other people ( Open party too all. No killing.)
Page 1 of 1