Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_vote_lcapWandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_voting_barWandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_vote_lcapWandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_voting_barWandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) Sitebutton Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

Setsuna

Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Setsuna still had no idea what the hell was going on or even who he was. He set out looking for answers and came to the cloud village.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Akemi sat high up in a tree just on the outskirts of the village, laughing and making twittering noises at the little birds that hopped around her and her book. She looked fairly average today, no big kage cloak hanging around her shoulders, no overlarge hat to wear. Just her and her simple ninja clothes. She even wore her headband around her waist. Her long crimson hair flowed down her back, the bangs catching the wind and twirling this way and that. It wasn't up in a ponytail as it usually was, hanging down past the lowest branches and peeking out of the tree so that it looked strange against the green leaves. Her eyes were a light lavender, a sign that she was clearly happy, as she had a little bird land on her finger and start singing to her.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Setsuna became really hungry. He chaarged his chakra into his hands before sending a bolt of lightning chakra at a bird roasting it instantly. Setsuna caught the corpse and began to eat the cooked biird unaware that using the lightning had also created thunder.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Akemi cried out at the sudden noise and the burnt bird, falling backwards out of the tree. She landed gracefully, though she was furious as she glared at the man who had startled her and killed one of the Land of Lightning's beautiful birds. She stomped over to him, snarling at him, "What the hell do you think you're doing?! That's illegal here in the Cloud!" Her eyes were no longer the gentle lavender but a harsh violent looking violet. Many people whispered in the village that having a red head for a kage was a good thing sometimes. Her anger and her power combined were likely to be a great plus in battle.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Setsuna was startled by the woman's sudden outburst. ''I-Im sorry. I didnt even know there was a cloud village.'' His tail wrapped around his waist. ''If you dont believe me than reqd my mind. I don't know anything. Hell I don't even know who I am let alone an entire village.''
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Akemi blinked, some of the fury gone by the man's fear... and his tail. She stared at it for a moment before returning her gaze to his face, "I can't read minds, idiot. Not many people have never heard of the Cloud... though the way you're acting I have to believe you." Her face softened slightly, a bit of the doctor side of her coming out, "You can't remember anything at all? Do you even know your name?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:17 pm

"I'm Setsuna and other than that nothing. I just woke up yesterday on a table with someone about to disect me.'' Setsuna scratched his cat ears as his tail relaxed. ''But before that I remember nothing.''
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Akemi twitched, staring up at the cat ears and trying extremely hard to resist the urge to touch them. So she managed not to, along with the ears, but with extreme careful cautiousness and no more control then her arms being locked behind her back.
Her attention returned to him for a miniscule moment as she replied, "Dissect you? Why would they dissect you? That doesn't make any sense... Oh! And I'm Akemi Tachibana."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:29 pm

''I think they know who I am.'' He saw her twitch. ''Go ahead and touch the ears. I'm used to people always touching them by now.'' Setsuna looked at her with consideration. His ears twitched as a small gust of wind blew past.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:04 am

"Know who you are?" Akemi blinked, uncertain. "Oh... you think the people trying to dissect you knows who you are? I would have to agree that there could be a possibility." She raised a hand, her fingers shaking a bit as she watched them twitch, and touched them lightly. It sort of tickled her fingers and she frowned, cocking her head, "Are they... real??"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:22 pm

He nodded. "Yeah they are. Trust me I have had people pull on them.....hurts just like a normal ear would....well at least I think it does." His tail wrapped around his waist as he felt more comfortable that way. "Don't know where I got them either. The biggest question is am I even human?"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:36 pm

"I would say that you are... mostly human," Akemi stroked them gently, a wide, gentle smile popping onto her face. "Maybe mixed with a cat, somehow." She paused, wondering if he even knew what a cat was. It would be difficult to explain without showing him... but she couldn't remember who in the village owned one.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Setsuna purred a little as she stroked his ears. He swore in his head. He hated that part. He ignored it and looked at her. "Yeah I know what a cat is. I met a few on my hike. Anyway I really dont know what Im going to do if I cant remember anything."
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Akemi giggled, "That was cute." She meant the purring, sort of blushing when she realized she'd said it out loud. She pulled her hand back and brushed some of her bangs in front of her face and turned away from him to stare down at the bird he still had, "Those are um... endangered, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:07 pm

"Sorry......It's just being a cat and all....I got hungry." He was nervous. "I can do something to fix it." Setsuna kneeled down next to the dead bird. He drew a small symbol on it and placed his finger in the center. A blue glow surrounded the bird and it opened its eyes and flapped away. The strain from performing that caused Setsuna to faint from exaughstion.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Akemi watched it fly away, a miracle medical jutsu that she found extremely curious. She glanced at Setsuna and gasped as he started to fall, her arms flying out to catch him before he hit the ground. She stared at him uncertainly, setting him down gently and cocking her head at him, "Setsuna... wake up."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:39 pm

He opened his eyes. "That takes a lot out of me" He felt a piece of his soul fly away. "it literally kills me to do that." He smiled as the bird flew away. "Such beauty. No war, no ego. How I wish I could join it" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:00 am

"Kills you... then don't do it you idiot!" Akemi yelled, punching his shoulder hard, "You may want to join it but you can't join it yet! You need to figure out who you are, where you're from... and definitely who did this to you! You shouldn't use that unless you absolutely need to. That bird was no reason to die a little more." Her eyes were fierce, angry and harsh as she glared at him, ignoring the beauty of the bird. He was a young life, that was for sure, which brought her blood boiling when she learned of someone so young dying. Being unable to have children did that to her.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:07 am

He payed back. "My life isn't that important. If I can save something else I will. For all I know I might just be an experiment or sOmethong." Setsuna stared at the clouds. "All I know is that my life is worth less than that bird. It will have a family and someone to love, which is more than you can say for me." Setsuna's pain from being alone for hundreds of years resurfaced
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:22 am

Akemi raised her fist again, her hand shaking as she brought it back down on the ground, her knuckles splitting open on impact, "Don't you dare say that again. Don't you DARE say your life is worthless, that it is unimportant. Not in my presence." Her voice was shaking as well, a tear spilling down her cheek as she hid her face from him. She was angry, completely and utterly angry, and him and at herself and at the world. She continued to speak, sounding shakier then before, "Have you ever witnessed the death of a man? A young man? Even if you years older then myself, can you imagine what it would feel like to lose a lover? A best friend? A sibling or a parent or a family member? Can you? Now... imagine... losing the life of a child that you gave birth to... or better yet imagine finding out that the little baby that you were going to have died within your belly before you could even get the chance to see its face or hold its hand or even know its gender. No life is worthless. No life is unimportant. Every life is worth something, though you may not see it now or in the next month or year or decade... but eventually you see that there is something worth living. Someone worth living for... and in the end, they will be worth dying for. So don't you say that ever again... not around me... I will hurt you, so fucking bad..."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:31 am

He walked up to her. "I did have someone to live for and guess what? They dont care About me. Try having the one you love rip your heart out and stomp on it every day. Try having people call you a freak and a monster. Try having no home and no family. My life is worthless. When I die no one will care. No one will miss me. I will just be forgotten. I am no one. I already know who I am.... I am nothing. Nothing I do matters. I wont be missed and I won't leave anything behind either."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:02 am

Akemi's expression was that of outrage as he spoke. She reached out and pushed him, hard, hoping to knock him down or make him stumble. "Do you know why it didn't work out with that person?! Because they weren't right for you! Weren't your one and only, weren't the one you were going to spend the rest of your fucking life with!" She moved to push him again, tears flowing more now, "And you know what? I know what its like to have no home, no family. To have people calling me a freak, someone ripping my heart out. I could probably say the same damn thing about myself, that no one will miss this poor this Raikage because I'm too damn invisible, too unwanted to have anyone care about me."
She pulled her fist back and moved to punch him hard, tears blurring her vision as she admitted this to him, to herself, and to anyone that happened to be listening in from the village. She hadn't realized her voice had raised to a yell, and yet she continued without lowering it, "I may have had a home and a family to begin with, but they are long gone. Dead. Destroyed. Defeated in action. I would've had children to regain my family... but when I found out that I couldn't give birth to a child of my own, a child that I loved and fed and cared for, I lost everything and I had nothing. People used to try and be my friends, used to try to be there for me when I need a 'shoulder to cry on' but I was always alone and left by myself. I didn't need anyone or anything. Being excellent in my class helped them at least like me but everyone called me a freak because all I did was read and ignore the world. I've had to rip my heart out every god damned day because I wake up in the morning expecting to hear birds chirping but instead I hear the sound of children laughing and the sound of a dead babies cries. Every day I think to myself... I killed that little baby, its my fault." She stopped, sobbing hard, trying to punch him again but it ended up only a weak little nudge as she continued to cry. "You say that nothing you do matters... that you won't be missed and won't leave anything behind... how do you know? Your life isn't over yet... there is still more to live for, more to discover and explore. More people you could find, more people to love and be your friends. I mean... look at me... in the last few months of becoming kage I've managed to find someone that loves me for who I am and could possibly give me the ability to give birth to a living little baby. And I've met more people that I could become friends with, though some of those friendships could break and be over with in a mear matter of minutes because being kage... you can't have kage friends or relationships without village issues getting in the way. And I met you... a possible friend for a very long time, if not life. Doesn't that count as anything at all? I don't even know you that well, I just met you, and I already would hate and regret to see you die. It would break my heart." She turned her blurred gaze up at him, tears still streaming down her face, "Don't you get it? Do you think I would hit you over and over again just to tell you something that wouldn't matter? Do you really think I would say this if I didn't care about you, one apparently unimportant person?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:10 am

Setsuna's head slammed into the ground hard. He opened his eyes as his memories flowed back. He stood up and looked at her sadly. "I can't love someone. It can't happen. They can spend the rest of their lives with me but I have to watch them die. I have lived far too long........622 years of a living nightmare. Unable to love someone because I dont age.....but they do." He looked over at a nearby cliff. "maybe...maybe it's time for me to move on"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:18 am

"Then find a way to make yourself mortal!" Akemi screamed, her voice hoarse now as she collapsed onto her knees, her long hair falling over her shoulders and hiding nearly all of her from view. Her body wracked with sobs as storm clouds began to circle themselves around the Cloud, a rarity for this time of year. The rain didn't take long to pour down, drenching the young kage to the bone as she collected herself, her eyes a grayish colour now, no longer frustrated or happy at all. She stared at him, her hoarse voice rough and painful as she spoke, "Moving on... what will that do? You are an ancient man that deserves the right to live a happy life. But you cannot do that because you cannot find a way to become mortal. But possibly, you haven't looked? You haven't tried? Do you even realize what you want to become at all? I would certainly hope that of all the things you have done in your life you have searched for a way to bring you the happiness you want. And if you haven't I pity you, and the souls who have tried to live their lives with you."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:31 am

"You dont get it...IM NOT HUMAN!!!!!!!" He had tears running down his face. "I AM THE MOST HATED THING ON THIS PLANET!!!!! I AM THE TEN TAILED DEMON!" Setsuna fell to his knees and cried. "And now you will abandon me just like they all did....." He hid his face as the tears of hundreds of years of people hating him. "So just kill me and do the world a favor. Kill the evil demon." Setsuna had lost everything. "I'm a monster. There is no happyness for me, only a place in hell"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next