Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_vote_lcapReturning to the Homeland (No killing) I_voting_barReturning to the Homeland (No killing) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_vote_lcapReturning to the Homeland (No killing) I_voting_barReturning to the Homeland (No killing) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Returning to the Homeland (No killing) Sitebutton Returning to the Homeland (No killing) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Returning to the Homeland (No killing)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Returning to the Homeland (No killing) Empty
PostSubject: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Kento had been away from Konoha since he became a Rogue Ninja, so he wore his old ANBU mask to the occasion of his return. Suddenly he was surrounded by 20 ANBU members "You wear an ANBU mask and have the Uchiha symbol on your back, are you Kento Uchiha the Rogue?"

The Uchiha opened his eyes revealing his Eternal Mongekyo Shrningan in his left eye and his Rinnengan in his right "Where is the Slug Demon!?" Kento demanded in a stern tone. Without another word he was attacked by one of the members of the ANBU, he quickly ducked under the first punch sent his way and uppercut one man while side kicking another one away from him. The young warrior then flipped in the air and kneed him on top of the skull, then quickly balanced on one hand to kick another man in the jaw only to see a sword about to cut off his head, which was when Kento quickly hopped to his feet barely avoiding the sword slash as it flew passed his head and back fisted the man with the sword in the face and broke his nose. Then a man tried to kick Kento in the ribs, but the swift warrior easily caught the leg of the man and threw him into four other men and made them all fall to the ground, Kento took advantage of this moment by throwing 3 exploding shuriken at the ANBU men and caused them to explode.

Kento quickly punched upward on the leader's elbow and broke his arm as he went to hit the Rogue. Before even giving this man a chance to scream out in pain, Kento punched him in the stomach twice which lifted the man 3 feet in the air, which was when Kento kicked the man in the jaw which lifted him up even higher and as he came falling towards the ground, Kento then punched the man's body with full force and sent him flying directly into his followers at a very high speed.

Then with the use of his body flicker technique Kento flickered around and cut the remaining ANBU members to pieces and began looking for the one known as Yahiro

Last edited by Kento Uchiha on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Shinzo was walking with the Mizukage going to get a couple of drinks when suddenly ANBU members appeared. "Sir, a rogue ninja has struck down ANBU members we've identified him as Uchiha Kento and he seems to be after the Jinchuriki." Shinzo heard the man's story then responding "This is trouble some find Yahrio, the Jinchuriki and make sure he stays some where safe and guarded. Hattori are drinks maybe better for another time we have are first mission as a combined shinobi force..." SHinzo said as his pace picked up and he walked with more violent foot steps as he thought about the lives of his people in danger...
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Hattori heard what was happening and whispered to his best Shinobi "This sounds interesting .. perhaps we should find this Kento Uchiha go and find him i will follow shortly" just then the Shinobi disapeared "nonsense Hokage its never a bad time for drinks . if this is a delay however than it must be taken care of!" just then a cloud of mist came by and disapeared along with Hattori who is now searching for the rougue ninja "This might actually be fun only 1 man has ever posed a challenge to me hopefully this will change today" as they both searched over the Village Hattori noticed everyone was in a frenzy he soon seen a large group of dead bodies "HAhahahaha hes close! where is he? .. . Come out come out wherever you are .. Hahaha"
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:09 pm

"HAhahahaha hes close! where is he? .. . Come out come out wherever you are .. Hahaha" these words echoed from a close distance where Kento had just killed the ANBU members, to his suprise they came from the misukage whom was with the new Hokage of the village. Without uttering a word Kento stared at the two from under his mask until finally he spoke "Where is the demon host?"
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:14 pm

"Uchiha... Kento" Shinzo said as he suddenly appeared behind the ANBU mask wearing traitor who had show just how evil he was by killing off the ANBU members, This drove SHinzo mad trying to resist his erg to strike with out planning. Shinzo back flipping over the Uchiha then looking at him after pulling out a Kunai...
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Hattori finally spotted Kento whom the Hokage had already found "Aww i was hopping for first blood very well this should be fun to watch" Hattori appeared sitting on a bench "Single combat the most Hounerable way of fighting and Between two obviously capable fighters but who is stronger? if you want help just say so Hokage but for now i truely cannot intervene" Hattori sat with his Naginata in his hand the dreadfull steel staring down the village when his Shinobi appeared "do not join the fight yet this is not our battle unless we are called upon or we are attacked" Hattori seen the evil in this mans eyes he saw something different there was a great power within this man although it wasnt his own "There is something within him .. but what? perhaps i will learn more as this continues"
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet
Elements: Katon

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Yahrio was sleeping with his pillow over his face. Sudenlly Yahrio woke up. Yahrio yawned " hmm I wonder what the hokage is doing." Yahrio said. Yahrio dreesed him self and then left the hokages guest room. " i wonder what happend after I got knocked out?" Yahrio said. Yahrio went down the stairs too the front door. Yahrio stepped out side. Then he saw the hokage side by side with another man. Both of them were looking at another man funny dreesed. Yahrio looked closely at the hokage. He was holding a kunai! then Yahrio started to run too him and stoped behind him." Hey who is that guy?" Yahrio said pointing to the man ahead of them with a red clouded outfit.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Kento glanced over as he saw Yahiro and immediately knew who he was, if he had ny hope to capture him he would need a plan to get rid of the Hokage. After rapidly making two handsigns Kento sent a back-elbow towards the Hokage standing directly behind him towards the opposite direction than the hand holding the kunai. However this was merely a distraction, Kento planned to use the jutsu once the Hokage reacted to his attack
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Shinzo grabbed Yahrio and threw him into kento's attack then jumping back and forming a hand sign just as quickly as the wind blew it was done and Shinzo yelled out "Water Style: Rapid waves!" Waves violently showed up where they were aimed for where Yahrio was thrown and hit to where Kento was....
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Hattori seen what was going on "This fight is between you two not the child!" just tthen Hattori was angry and ready to fight The mist Shinobi jumped and grabbed Yahrio and began running across the village with him "If you wont fight honourably then neither shall i!" pulling out his Niginata he got into a fighting stance
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Yahrio was carried to a far away house in the right side of the village. The man threw him into the room and locked the door. The house was made out of stone. The floor was cold. And the air was cold too. Yahrio started counting letters. " 1...2...3....4....5....6....7...8.....9....10..." Yahrio said. Yahrio counted the minutes hewas locked in the room. Then when Yahrio looked at the door made out of wood he had a evil grin on his face....
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Kento couldn't believe the Hokage had actually thrown his own village's Jinchūriki at the young Uchiha's attack but luckily the young boy was saved by the mizukage. Kento turned around to see the Hokage say "Water Style: Rapid waves!" and violent waves rapidly approached him. Kento quickly lifted the mouthpiece of his mask and used his handsigns from before to quickly shoot a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from his mouth.

The waves of water shot upward and fell doen like rain between the two as Kento jumped up in the air while performing even more handsigns and spat out several small fireballs out of his mouth at both the Kages. But unknown to them each fireball would have an exploding shuriken within each one that would explode on contact with anything.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Shinzo jumped back "Water Style: Tunneling wave!" Suddenly all the water circled charging at not only Kento's attack but Kenot himself...

Hattori's post:

Hattori Grabbed Yahrio and ran from the attack jumping behind a near by tree then climbing to the top....
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:54 pm

The exploding shurikens inside each fireball colided with the whirlpool and caused the water to explode and soaked the Hokage. Kenshin took advantage of this moment by forming a chidori in his hand transporting directly behind Shinzo and thrusted his arm forward directly towards the Hokage's spine in an attempt to give the water soaked ninja a large electical shock.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:59 pm

"Lighting Style: Shocking WAVE!" Suddenly the water around Shinzo became a wave infused with lighting that would shock Kento who had just recently appeared by hind him with Kento adding on to the overall technique by trying to shock him...

Hattori's post:

"Stay here kid and don't move" Hattori said as he stood infront of the boy with his Niginata
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:01 pm

" Ok ok.. But I don't want to get out of the action..." Yahrio said protesting the man who saved him.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:10 pm

"Lighting Style: Shocking WAVE!" The Hokage exclaimed Hokage exclaimed as the Chidori got thrusted into his back, the electical water around them rose up "Chidori Nagashi!" Kento immediately said in response to this which caused an electrical discharge to emit from all over his body while the chidori was still in his opponent's spine at the same time Kento neutralized the other lightning jutsu from doing too much damage to himself.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Shinzo couldn't move his body and was stuck in place stiff his nerves suddenly jolted, but Shinzo felt he was back to his senses his anger having faded. "Hattori!" Shinzo yelled in need of assistance...
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Hattori seen the power of this ninja it was like nothing hed ever seen before a smile went on his face "You will be my first challenge in a long time .. will you be able to find me? In Plain Sight!" as he said those words he flickered his hands in a series of hand motions and mist clouded over the area making it almost impossible to see anything he appeared to be everywhere around Kento as echoes of his voice came from one direction and then another "im over here .. Hahahaha" after several minutes of of his mind games Hattori appeared right behind him "Having trouble .. Aahhahaha" he put his hand on his shoulder and then faded away "Im right behind you .." just then the Naginata flew out directly towards the side of kento's ribs
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Yahrio jumped out of tree. " Maybe I can help them!" Yahrio said. Yahrio strted to crawl on the grass toward them.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Kento was unphased by most of the electrical current and he jumped away from his opponent and crossed his arms as the cowardess new Hokage asked for assistance from the mizukage. "You will be my first challenge in a long time .. will you be able to find me? In Plain Sight!" the Mizukage said as he flickered his hands in a series of hand motions and mist clouded over the area making it almost impossible to see anything he appeared to be everywhere around Kento as echoes of his voice came from one direction and then another "im over here .. Hahahaha"

"Im right behind you" just then the Naginata flew out directly towards the side of kento's ribs, but Kento remained still with his arms crossed as the Mizukage simply phased straight through him. Kento spun behind this new opponent and once again turned solid as he placed his palm on his opponents stomach and created a Giant Rasengan in an attempt to send Hattori flying directly towards Shinzo at high speed

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:40 am

As mist clouded the area it was difficult to see i Shinzo could not yet move his body all he could do for the time being was wait for the right time...
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:22 am

Yahrio watched the intense fight! But now he knew that the hokage couldn't move. And the mist hokage just got hit. the battle turned bright upside down! Yahrio was getting frightined. Yahrio looked an turned to see that the mysterey man was winning this fight. But would Yahrio have to join it? For the future of the hidden leaf? Forthe Future of the hokage? Will Yahrio have to step in....
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Hattori was suprised that Kento landed a shot on him Hattori had been launched foward but he didnt travel far as he stuck his Naginata into the ground stopping him in his tracks he then looked into the sky the mist was going to fade soon he needed to react quickly "Your a very impressive oppenent Kento i havent fought like this in four years!" Hattori faded back into the mist before it was to late and swiftly fluttered his hands again "Wall of Naginata!" at that moment Hattori's weapon began flying through the mist from all directions at great speed! every strike was aimed directly for The masked man.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Kento's Rasengan managed to hit his opponent, he saw the man catch himself with a weapon through the mist, both his Sharingan and Rinnengan he was able to read his opponent's chakra signature and whatever he did even through the thick mist. "Your a very impressive oppenent Kento i havent fought like this in four years!" the Mizukage said to Kento "You speak to me as if you know me Kage, but you know nothing of true power" the Uchiha said as lightning armor engulfed his body.

"Wall of Naginata!" Hattori exclaimed as suddenly weapons surrounded Kento, which he was fully aware of due to the fact his opponent had just shouted out his technique. Kento's Sharingan ability made him the able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not have time to react. However this was not a problem for the S-Rank ninja whom was using his lightning armor for advanced speed.

The swift uchiha quickly used his lightning chakra surging through his body as he threw out Chidori Senbon which hit each weapon with precise accuracy, then using even more speed in a flickering movement Kento summoned up two exploding shurikens from his wrist to his hands and threw each one which he cloned and made appear in front of every weapon coming his way. This caused a huge explosion around Kento as his shurikens made contact with the weapons, although he was truly safe from any harm due to his newfound speed giving him the ability to rapidly save himself.

Kento then used his wind chakra to make a whirlwind around his body which lifted directly into the air along with the smoke and mist surrounding the two, if they were to look into the sky the only thing they would see was the clouds surrounding the village gathering into the area directly above them. Kento then had his lightning armor conduct off of his body into the whirlwind which rose to the sky and made all the clouds turn black and grey, thunder began to crackle throughout the clouds and soon it would rain.

The whirlwind and the lightning armor faded away and Kento was still standing in the same place as before smiling from under his mask "Well it seems as if I need to get sereous, just remember when this is all over and done with you asked for it" Kento said as he drew his double-bladed katana and held it behind his back as lightning began to surge through the weapon itself, Kento then motioned the two Kage's to attack him with his free hand.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Returning to the Homeland (No killing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to the Homeland (No killing)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next