Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_vote_lcapMeeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_voting_barMeeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_vote_lcapMeeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_voting_barMeeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  Sitebutton Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Katon

Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:43 pm

It was a cold rainey day after the battle with kento. Yahrio then knew why he was hunted down. " So I'm a host..." Yahrio said. So Yahrio decided to find more hosts in the world. Yahrio set out in the after noon. But then a UNBU squad followed after him with the Mizukage. Yahrio kept his speed up jumping from tree to tree. " Leave me alone!" Yahrio said. Yahrio kept jumping and jumping. " I got to get to a host! Before the akasuki can get him!" Yahrio said. Soon Yahrio stoped. " Running is pointless! Burining colne jutsu!" Yahrio said. 10 colnes appread. " Spilt up! When you find some one strange trigger your chakra back too me!" Yahrio said. " Right!" The clones said as they kept on jumping away. " I'm coming for you! Jinchuriki!" Yahrio said.
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Takao woke up on evening tired. He looked at the clock. 5 o'clock. Takao got out of bed and dreesed him self. Taking his sword he walked out of his house. Then when he waked out there were a group of men talking about that the hokage had went to a different village called the Hidden leaf to make a treaty. Then Sanbi growled. " Go to the leaf shinobi there is a answer there". Without histation Takao went stariaght out of the village. then he went to the end point. A river all the way to the other land. " Water Release:Water Shark Bullet
Technique!!" Takao said as he did a few handsigns then he jumped into the shark at high-speed toward's the hidden leaf.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Yahrio looked back to see a UNBU squad and Hattori was still chasing him. " nana!" Yahrio's clone said. Then 5 clones surprized them. And they all blew up. then the REAL Yahrio got to the end of the border. " Dang it!" Yahrio said. Yahrio looked back. " There catching up!" Yahrio said. Yahrio started to run down to a dock. Yahrio jumped into a canoe. Yahrio started to pattle as hard as he could. he got really far away. And that was the last canoe there so there as no way of them catching up without using chakra. Yahrio put his chakra into the paddles and went high speed. " hhahahahahahah!" Yahrio yelled!
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Hattori smiled as Yahrio tried to get away he walked up to the river and turned into a liquid merging in with the lake a few moments later he caught up to the boat and appeared onto the end of it in a blink of an eye "Hey there yahrio trying to get away from me are you? Hahahaha" Hattori began drinking a cup of saki "Itll be good to be home once again" Hattori then bagan thinking to himself "Im sure they will be happy to know that our plan has been set in motion" Hattori then looked at Yahrio "dont cause to much trouble while your here the ninja are very powerfull and often not to friendly.."
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Suddenly Takao sees a boat coming up so he jumps up out of water shark jutsu.
And punched the person in the boat. " sorry" takao said. I was trying to find...". Takao looked at the kid in the boat knocked out. he felt a connection between them. " Why is this guy..." Takao said. He feels....So alike... Is he like me?' Takao said. Takao looked closer at him. He spotted his head band had a Hidden Leaf symbol. " Is this guy from that village...." Takao said. Takao grabbed him by the shirt. And looked at his face. Sanbi growled. " He's a Jinchuriki! He is like you! Kill him!". Sould I do it? Takao thought. " I guess I can let him live" Takao said.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Hereing these words about not killing him mad Yahrio think oppisite. Yahrio kneed Takao. " Basterd!" Yahrio said angerily. Katon: fire ball jutsu!" Yahrio said hitting his oppent trying to set him flying into the sky! " Jakri!" Yahrio said as his eyes turned blue. " His chakra levels are normal but.... I think I can fe-" Yahrio said. The 6 tail slug screeched in Yahrio's ear. " HE'S A TAILED BEAST! I KNOW WE HAVEN'T MET BUT I AM THE DEMON IN YOU! TAKE THAT GUY DOWN! OR ELSE I'LL HAVE TO STEP IN!". " aaah! My ears!" Yahrio said covering his ears and twitching and moving.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Hattori seen the two children fighting each other and turned around putting his hands around his mouth "Water trumpet!" A huge stream of water covered the both of them putting out the fire that almost set aflame there boat Hattori grabed each of them in seperate hands "No fighting either of you! You young one what do you think your doing outside of mist village?!" throwing them both down onto the boat sit still and stay there untill we get back to the village and sat back down to finish his saki turning to the mist ninja "The village is there to protect you and you havent been assigned any missions if your ever to leave you must have permission from me or a Jounin" Hattori began to control the water around them in order to propel the boat to the Mainland not saying anything for the rest of the trip
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:22 pm

"Im no child!I can go back to your village by my self" said Tokao as he did hand signs. Water realease:Water Shark Bullet!. Takao became inside of a shark and swam by himself too the village.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:27 pm

" Hey! Your not leaving me out here!" Yahrio said. Yahrio revented his Jakri. Yahrio jumped into the water and same at ful speed ahead. " HHHHHAAAA!" yahrio said. Yahrio started to catch up and grabbed onto Takao's leg. " your not getting away that easy!".
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Hattori began to get annoyed "You two arent going anywhere!!" he corossed his hands and 2 water clones popped out of the water and jumped in after the two Hattori sat back down and continued to drink his saki.
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:35 pm

"dammit let go you retard. let go now!
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:37 pm

" Never bitch!" Yahrio said. Yahrio holded onto his shoulders. Soon they both got to the border and crashed!
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Hattori finished his sake still sitting on the boat they need more disiplin then .. very well if thats what they want" the already mist covered lake became covered in a extremely heavy mist almost impossible to see through Hattori had disapeared from the boat and arose from the water along with his clones behind the two children.
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:50 pm

"Time for a fight" as he pulled out his sword. water clone jutsu!". Then 2 colnes appeared out of the water.

Techniques used:

Last edited by Takao Senju on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:57 pm

" so your a water user..." Yahrio said doing his pose. Sudenlly he kicked a clone. and when he kicked it the body exetended. " what the-" Yahrio said. The other clone punched him to the ground. My Jutsu's are all katon... But maybe.. Yahrio thought. Yahrio jumped away from the clones and got up. " Buring clone jutsu!" Yahrio said as 8 clones appread. " Fire burn!" Yahrio said. A small sphere came out of his palm. Then 5 clones ran to the two clones and punched and kicked them extending the clones. then the last two clones holded the place where it extended and pushed the clones together. " HAAAAAA!" Yahrio said as he jumped and hit the clones causeing amist from heat and water float into the skys.
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:02 pm

"Takao used his sword to take out the two clones with one shot.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Takao easily fell for Yahrio's trap. Yahrio appread above Takao. " HA!" Yahrio said. Yahrio smack punched Takao to the ground. " Katon: fire ball jutsu!" yahrio said while in the sky falling down making the hit harder and harder until he stoped the jutsu. Following that Yahrio kicked Takao in the cheeck when he got to the ground!
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:12 pm

But when Yahrio kicked Takao the clone extened and exsploded. then ten water clones punched him to the ground. then 5 clones and the real Takao used Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique
take this!
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:23 pm

Crud! I'm ambushed! Yahrio thought. " I have no choice! Jakri!" Yahrio said. Yahrio sensed the chakra levels and whicth was who. yahrio punched and kicked all the clones. " Thats all?" Yahrio said. then Yahrio was hit by the shark bullets. Then Yahrio took out a kunai and stabbed the clones and kicked Takao. " Preety smart..." Yahrio said. By the way my name is Yahrio Takaui!". Yahrio smirked at takao. Yahrio put away his kunai. " Your stronger than me... But lets see who really is better? Fire Style:Draon Flame jutsu!" Yahrio said. A huge enromous dragon appread out of Yahrio's mouth and went straight for Takao full speed!
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:27 pm

" Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique!" Takao said as a huge water shaped dragon came out of the lake at went straight into the flame dragon.My name is Takao
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:35 pm

" Wow you have jutsu's that I din't know you had! This makes things interesting!" Yahrio said. Not to brag but I'm not using all of my strengh! Let me show you a demo!" Yahrio said. Red chakra started to come out of Yahrio's body. red chakra circled around Yahrio. yahrio's teeth got sharper. Yahrio telported to Takao. "HA!" Yahrio said as he punched Takao backwards. Yahrio telported behind him. Yahrio did a hard kick into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:46 pm

"It`s my turn sanbi give me your chakra. red chakra sorms aroud Tokao. Takao does a under kick in Yahrio stomach.Yahrio went flying in the air. then Takao hits Yahrio back to the water with a crash.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Yahrio jumped out of the water. " You made me mad..." Yahrio said as 1 tail came out from his back. Yahrio telported to Takao. " take this jerk!" Yahrio said. Yahrio punched Takao onto the ground. Yahrio jumped on him. " Buring clone Jutsu!" Yahrio said. 4 clones appeared. They all holded down Takao's legs and arms. " Fire burn!" Yahrio said. Yahrio slamed it in his stomach. He did it 5 times..
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:06 pm

"The heat from Takao destroid all of the clones.Takao made two water clones. The two clones used Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique.And Takao jumped in the shark.He held out a punch in the shark mouth.the shark bullet hit

Yahrio and Takao punched him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Then Yahrio fell down. " Jakri!" Yahrio said. Yahrio unlocked the second swirl! Then Yahrio went running into the woods as fast as he could.

~End!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki    Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the 3 tailed jinchūriki
Page 1 of 1