Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_vote_lcapAisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_voting_barAisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_vote_lcapAisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_voting_barAisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. Sitebutton Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Wind, Water

Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. Empty
PostSubject: Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist.   Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Name: Aisumisuto
Nickname: Demon of the Mist
Date of Birth: June 1ST
Clan: None

Looks: His gentle appearance with his hair covering with his face his pale skin would shine in moon light, his eyes are light blue like that of the Mists name color for the group it self.

He keeps his ninja tools pouch on the left leg and keeps most equipment there as well.

Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. E7789dc03d31de51cf05c8b9e58433c0

Personality: He is hateful because of his childhood he doesn't enjoy the company of people he doesn't know well he can be rude and arrogant at times thinking that the world would be better off with the Mist in charge of everything hating the world for shunning him for being a Bijuu child. The few things that completely hunt him are girls because eh grew up being treated like scum he never made much contact with girls and is a bit shy around them, yet he is completely loyal to the Mist and can keep his composure around the women of the Mist he loves the Mist village like he loves the people who accept him for who he is. He isn't always like this he can be cruel at times but has a kind side its a rarity to see his kind side as he doesn't trust most people at all with a deep dislike of other villages.

Clan Information

Clan Name: N/A
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Clan Symbol: N/A
Clan History: N/A

Rank Information
Village: Kirigakure

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Ninjutsu
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu
Elemental Affinity: Water, Wind
Special Characteristics: Do to his tortured life style he became extremely durable with a high chance of survival his flexibility and speed are beyond that of average ninja and he has good reflex time, Also natural as a Jinchuriki he has a large amount of chakra and had already had a high amount of chakra at birth making him the key choice to be the Jinchuriki for the Eight tails.

Jutsus

Name: Water Style: Bijuu Tears
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: With the use of the clouds and some fundamental chakra use it begins to rains. This rain is hard but also creates a thick mist and fog to cut off enemy vision as the shape of the eight tails travels through the water like a python slithering about the sand ready to strike with this it becomes easy to trap and attack an oppenent.

Name: Ice Manipulation: Basic Control
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Element: Water and Wind
Description: Through the use of element combination it becomes basic for Aisu to use Ice at will as long as he has a source of wind and water to form it it is hard like Haku's was and doesn't melt easy like the one from that one movie. It is special compared to normal ice being able to take unbelievable forms.

Name: Transformation Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: it is what it says one of the most basic jutsu ever seen in naruto.

Name: Wind Style: Enhanced Speed Technique
Element: Wind
Description: Similar to the leaf villages Hokage's Wind Style: Speed of a sage except it only gives a small boos tin speed instead of the other jutsus massive increase in speed which multiplies the speed of its user.

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C ranked styles, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked ect)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the style- again, this must correspond with one of the character's affinity/ies)
Description: (give us a very descriptive evaluation of how the style is set up, what the performance is and what the result is. also, please include why someone would actually use this style)

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name:
Appearance: (provide a detailed insight of how the weapon looks like. a picture would help, but it is not needed)
Rank: (this may not exceed the rank of your character, remember)
Special Abilities: (if the weapon is special in any way, provide how it is here)
Origin: (give us the history of this weapon, how your character received it and if any modifications were made to this weapon. everything counts)

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Pre-Academy Arc 1: Born with the sole purpose of becoming the Jinchuriki thanks to his family's evil decisions and choice to kill them selves then have their child become hated through out the entire village as a demon with out a family to raise him. The Mizukage before both Hattori and his predecessor took the boy with the idea of making a killing machine to take over all other villages in the world to become a god in the eyes of all other Shinobi. As always such Dreams our nonsense and useless ideas that hold no meaning the Mizukage was killed for what had been seen as unjust and evil deeds trying to make a child a demon experimenting on the ninja of his village...

Pre-Academy Arc 2: As Aisu a young child of the Mist village grew he soon saw that people avoided him and never wanted to be around him as if he was some kind of monster, As the New Mizukage was found he was different from the last he seemed to understand Aisu, Not only that he explained to the child that he was the Jinchuriki so it was Natural that some of the people of the village disliked him. While growing older he began to hate those who judged him becoming a violent child no matter how much the Mizukage insisted he act better the village elders stopped him from being allowed into the academy in fear his power would grow to a level were he could rebel against the village leaving him with no way to defend himself growing older and older but at age 11 he was finally allowed to enter the academy...

Academy Arc:After finally getting into the Academy it took him 2 years in total to become a genin but in those two years he went through constant troubles with teachers who wanted him killed for his being the Jinchuriki the Mizukage defended him from such things but he later had disappeared with a new Mizukage replacing him by this time Aisu felt completely loyal to the Hidden Mist, and completely at home at that...

Genin Arc: As a genin they kept him locked away for a year with out informing the Mizukage of a thing but was finally set free when the people of the mist realized they would need him for the events that would soon unfold in the ninja world...

Rp Sample:
107 awoke in the wastelands laying down inside of a cave just outside the wind blew strong, the sun grew brighter and brighter, the sand looked like lava as the sun hit it the rocks looked like a living hell a world on fire. 107 looked around slowly lifting his head up from the ground as he looked he saw small birds passing by and animals hiding in the hot desert trying to avoid harsh death. "It's a pity its my first day here and I'm seeing new things but to me its all the same int his wasteland animals trying to survive harsh conditions... Maybe i should have picked a more suitable place to train..." 107 thought to himself carefully standing up walking outside of the cave with its various holes as if it would fall and cave into it self. "Man what a pain..."

107 walked with new goal or place to go walking forward in the heat calm and carelessly walking straight ahead with no cares in the world. The sun suddenly got hotter and brighter as if trying to burn 107 till he was crisp ashes blowing in the wind amongst the sand as the wind grew harder and began to circle and circle. It didn't take long for 107 to realize what was happening in the end a sand storm was forming another new experience, but 107 had been warned of natural disasters and other things that might get in his way during his journey so he was perfectly prepared covering his head with his scarf hiding his face 107 walked on in the heat that struck against his pale emo skin that glowed whiter then the moon at its brightest looking like nothing could bother him.

"This is a good time too..." 107 whispered as he put out one of his hands watching the sandstorm grow into a beast of a wind that blew hard and strong like a world champion boxer punching the average guy right in the face his hardest it pushed 107 back ever so slightly. He smirked as it began to blow harder suddenly channeling all his energy int the palm of his hand and firing a wave a full power wave of energy causing the sand storm to end with a violent explosion that shook the entire wasteland to its core everything shook under the mighty blow amazingly powerfully. "So that's how it works..." said half laughing walking in his awkward path with no destination following the blow of the wind which sent him down a straight path...

A few hours later

107 saw something in the distance it was bright and shining small from what he saw at the current distance. yet there was something about 107 scanned to see if there was any life there were various living beings it seemed ti was a village or small town. "I wonder what it will be like when i get there..." 107 thought as he walked on toward his first goal and destination a mysterious place he had no idea about, yet he seemed like he was curious about this place just what did 107 see when he scanned the area to find out about his place he had seen a high power and wanted to see it himself but wasn't sure at all about this it seemed like a bad idea at first...

As appeared in the town after his long journey from the wastelands to this what seemed to be small town he could already tell there was some one extremely strong here but ti was difficult to pinpoint the exact location of this extremely strong man who ever he may be, or could be searching for this strong guy have been a bad idea was always the first thought crossing 107's mind since he did not yet fully understand the powers he was given and built with there was no natural control over such things was all 107 thought as he started to ponder his reasons for even wanting to find this strong guy. "I've got to get stronger... The longer i wait around the longer it takes to catch up to them..." 107 said as he walked through the town.

While walking he noticed people hiding in fear of something as if there was some one or something there but 107 didn't see anything strange while scanning the area what were they waiting for? Why were they hiding in the first place? It only took a few moments longer for 107 to realize just what was going on from all four sides came wild bandits in armored vehicles that began circling 107 yelling to him idiotically saying they'd kill him for entering blue cloud territory. "what the hell is blue cloud?" was the first thought 107 had as he was swarmed by the bandits.... BOOOM!!!! Suddenly 107 struck attacking one of the drivers and killing him then sending one of the crazy weapon added tricked out things at one another causing an explosion...

"HEY YOUR MESSING WIT THE BLUE CLOUD JUST WAIT TILL WE GET THE BOSS YOUR DEAD NOW!"
yelled the bandits of the blue cloud as they suddenly drove off in fear disappearing with in the town's strange atmosphere. Suddenly the people of the town started to leave there homes and set up shop and things seemed normal kids playing games together and stuff like that, but some of the people started to surround 107 and praise him giving him gifts for driving off the members of the blue cloud from harassing the people of the town which 107 was told that the town was once called chilled wasteland till the blue cloud arrived and destroyed all the grassy fields in the area taking all the water from the spring and claiming the one place with fresh water in the wasteland and claiming it for them selves.

"This place really is messed up... Well it's better then my screwed up future guess the past wasn't so great either..." 107 began thinking as he ignored the people of the town when the huge power he had sensed and saw on the scanner early began to close in, at the very first look at this he knew instantly what was going to happen. "Get out of here you'll only get in my way... NOW BEFORE I BLOW YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!" 107 suddenly screamed as he waited for his enemy to appear and fight him. Looking on the energy finally closed in he was here a short guy shorter then him he stood 5'3 and had a scar down his face his hair was black with a pony tail and bangs covering his face, his skin was tanned from the sun he wore a Martial Artist's GI and had a smirk on his face as he looked at 107.

"Let's get started I'll make the first move..."
The short warrior said about 107's age or younger, then suddenly appearing behind 107 and throw a kick at him. 107 instinctively blocked the strike then sending his own kick straight at him but he dodged then went in for a punch 107 was hardly able to stop the punch from hitting him they continued to trade blows for another 5 minutes before the short man ran out of breath giving 107 an advantage as he was an android and didn't run out of breath as easily or not at all if lucky. As the bandits that worked for the man saw this they began to become frightened and run at the sight of this the short man blasted them to ashes 107 soon realized this was his chance if he didn't finish it now they would be fighting for hours.

107 punched the man as hard as he possibly could ripping straight through his check spine and ribs in a single hit the man died soon after. "It's over now... He was really tough... The way i beat him is a disgrace to fighters everywhere... He deserved a better death... But who cares about that now I'm tired..." said walking to the near by spring that the town's people were talking about there was a house built right next to it by the blue cloud a good place to sleep for the night...
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist.   Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Don't forget you can create Ink. Approved Unless Stated Otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com

Aisu, The eight tailed demon of the mist.
Page 1 of 1