Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_vote_lcapA Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_voting_barA Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_vote_lcapA Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_voting_barA Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) Sitebutton A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

A Growling From Within (PM for Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suterusu Hyabusa

A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) Empty
PostSubject: A Growling From Within (PM for Invite)   A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:29 pm

"Why is it so hot outside today?" I asked myself blatantly, knowing this question of rhetoric would not be responded to by a mere answer, but just followed up by another question. "Why do I never have any money?" Was the line that came out next... These two questions were all the rage within my own mind around this time of year, for the heat of the nearing summer time had driven me into a state of laze. I couldn't predict what was to come, or to go none the less, but it was apparent that I needed some sort of business to fulfill, for I have had not a meal in the past night and a half! I was placing my hand on my stomach, letting my fingers caress the flat surface through the fishnet garment underneath my torsos outfitting and felt a massive rumbling every other passing second. I would do anything for a meal at this moment, and as I walked down the road of the village I found myself within for the majority of my most recent life my nostrils began to widen at the scent of something spectacularly delicious. My sense of smell had filled my stomach temporarily, for the ceasing of the rumbling began to begin. I couldn't stand to ignore the small shop on the side of the road, labeled "Ichiraku's Ramen Shack". I turned in it's direction, avoiding a sign outside that I didn't pay any attention to and whirled on to it's counter in between two men that had been slurping up noodles slowly, consuming the food in a manner that had shown they were already content, just eating for the pleasure of the taste. It made me upset, but then I noticed a voice directed toward me.

"Hey little miss, can I help you?" His voice was stern and wise, he was obviously old, but very polite. There was an obvious smile across his face for his words were wrapped in the kindness of his lips. Suterusu didn't dare look up at him directly, for she still felt it was impolite to stare someone directly in the eyes, a way of life she was trained for. She couldn't manage any words at the moment, and her stomach began to grumble once again. The ear rumbling effect caused the two men to halt their eating and stare over at her in response to this booming sound, as well as the shop owner. There eyes widened at that moment, and the only thing the small girl could manage to say in the spotlight silence was "Um..." The men laughed at her shy words, and her cheeks instantly flushed from a pale white to a shiny red color. She moved her head to face the ground even further, letting her head drop and her hair fall over her face completely in embarrassment. She began to kick the dirt under her boots, not knowing how to explain herself until the owner spoke up again. "I'm sorry little miss, we're fresh out of 'Um'!" He said in a joking manner. Suterusu didn't like the sense of humor for a moment, but she put the fact that the man was old, wise and kind together to realize he meant no harm with the words, only a temporary joke in attempt to lift her face. She didn't, and only continued to let her head swoop down, and was now placing her hands behind her back, twiddling her fingers together. "Don't be so shy! You know what, I'll make you a bowl of our world famous shrimp and ramen meal, I know you'll love it!" Said the old man as he finally put together the fact that the young looking girl most likely had no money to offer...

I lifted my head with a smile now, the red in my face was turning pink, and my eyes were closed in a cheery, hesitant mood. I didn't know how to tell the man I didn't have any cash on me, nor did I have the energy at that moment to help out. But I would, perhaps, offer my service in the kitchen if the need be after the meal. Yes, this was what I would do, and in fact, I found myself seated between these two elder villagers now, not daring to look directly at them. It appeared that after the two of them had their small laugh together, they went back to consuming their feast before them, making my mind enter a state of jealousy, greed, and gluttony. I wanted their food now, I felt as if another second were to pass I'd end up holding either, or both of them hostages for their meals. My mind, my thoughts and emotions caused my arm to slightly twitch, wanting to reach for a hidden kunai in my back pocket, but I resisted as the old shop owner reached my destination of the bar, slipping the bowl of food before me. The aroma of the soup had filled my nose once again, and he told me to 'enjoy,' happily with a small chuckle at the end of his simple phrase. It was then sudden that a state of paranoia began to take effect in my mind. I wanted to question the man what was wrong with the soup, why he was so hasty to offer a meal without consent. I figured it was drugged, tainted in attempts to take advantage of me, and I couldn't dig in to this meal for a moment as my face hovered above the bowl. Perhaps this emotion was given to me due to a lack of eating in so long, for I had been without such a yummy smelling meal in forever. It was concluded in my mind, finally, that that was the case, and I just needed the food in my empty belly. I reached for my chop sticks now, and began to swirl them around, and the scent of the soup had released a steam of spices and flavors to rise into my nose again, even more intense, and even began to moisturize my face and hair, giving it a damp, lively feel to it. I couldn't hold back at that second and began to shovel the food into my gaping, drooling mouth. I was consuming this meal with a demon speed, obviously not having a meal in so long. It didn't take too long to finish the meal, and I ended up winning the race of finishing first place between the two men next to me, and I. They stared at me now, I could feel their shadowy figures moving direction, pointing their faces toward me, and I knew they were shocked, surprised that such a small girl could finish the food so quickly. I sat back for a second, letting my head hang low and my arms reach down to the seat. I was using my palms, now, as a sturdy surface to keep myself balanced upright in the chair, and I couldn't hold back any more. A massive belch came out of my throat, a complete agreement that the meal was almost like none other that I head eaten. I instantly moved my hands up to cover my mouth, embarrassed once again. I was too late, for all three men began to laugh at me once again. My skin was once again red, but I couldn't force my grin into a frown, for they had only friendly presences about their witty chuckles.

"She approves! Haha!" Stated the elder of the shop. He slammed his hands down on the table a couple of times out of joy, knowing that he had satisfied yet another customer with his famous meal. Suterusu clapped in excitement, lightly and nodded her head, too filled to respond with words. She shook her head now and let her grin grow into a massive smile. The young, lost ninja was obviously content at this point, but didn't have anything to offer. "I don't... Have money." She finally found herself saying. The old man reached his hand over the counter, I could feel the shadow of his arm reaching my body. It was a slow movement, hesitating to reach out to the girl. It showed signs of affection and was in no way hostile, therefor Suterusu's reaction wasn't an instant self defense. The man finally reached over to her and began to vibrate his hand on top of her straight, shaggy hair, giving her a sweet pat, and left her with a mess of hair. It was a strange gesture, and she'd never come across anyone that would do such a thing to anyone...

I didn't know how to respond to this. I simply let my head hang as I fingered through the strands of messy hair and began to straighten it back out. I had my face hidden once more, and I didn't know how else to act. He let me know that it was 'okay,' and that the meal was 'on the house.' I couldn't have been happier in my new life any more than I was at this moment. A shy smile was formed now, for he was letting me go, just like that. It was a humane act, and he, surprisingly, was happy through the whole time she spent in this side of the village. I sat for a moment in awkward silence, and couldn't take the pressure that was building in my emotions any more. I began to take a stand of leave, placing my hands on the counter as I let my feet lightly land on the ground. I was now filled with a meal that would satisfy me for the time being, and I may need to go find a means of making money to come back to this exact location for another in the near future. I finally began to turn my body, letting myself push off of the bar and my arm twist it's direction as I felt the same shadowy presence reach for my planted arm even quicker. My head shot around quickly, and I finally revealed my face to the owner, my eyes wide open. My widened iris showed now pupil within the center, for they had been flooded with a pure color now, a misty feel to them. They seemed lifeless, but their color was elegant and unique. I looked at the old man cold, out of pure primal instinct, not purposely. His grasping hold didn't tighten as his fingers wrapped around my forearm, he had only let it loosen, as if attempting to tell me something else. We both stared for a moment...

"I just wanted to tell you, little miss... If you ever need another meal and are short of cash, come by here again and I'll see if I can put you to work back here to make up for it, okay?" The old man gave his speech with stern words. Finally, getting a glimpse of her eyes, he could tell that she had a past like none other, for her lost eyes had given description of sheer elegance, beauty and grace on the outside... But the look she was giving back had given the old man a realization that she had a dark, harsh and twisted emotion stirring, settling deep within herself...

He let go of my arm now. There was no mark, nor pressure anymore since his grasp was slight. I could feel the words were concerning in his voice, and I didn't realize right away, but he was offering me a job in which I'd be re-payed with meals to fill my gaping void of a stomach during the hot, late spring days. I didn't know how else to respond but a lightened smile, as my eyes were closed once again. I nodded my head, feeling his shadow retract to his side as his arm reached back over the counter. The nodding of my head symbolized an agreement of such, in which case I may just need to take up the offer some time. I began to take my leave now, walking away from the stand happily, satisfied at the offer given, and filled in my belly!
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

PostSubject: Re: A Growling From Within (PM for Invite)   A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 pm

It was hot today, the sun was hitting the village like a fire roasting a marshmallow as sweat slowly moved down Shinzo's cheeks dripping on to one of the many stacks of paperwork he had to do with a lazy sensation passing over him picking up his ink pen and finalizing some paperwork. He stopped looking over his shoulder as he smelled fresh ramen from the leaf village's favorite little shop "Ichiraku Ramen." He said as the smell went deep into his nostrils more sweat pouring down the side of his face, standing up then walking over to the bathroom while looking in the mirror. "If I'm gonna go I'd better cover up my eye..." He stated grabbing some cloth and wrapping it around his eye in a attempt to hide his ever so sky blue Sharingan eye which shined in sun light brighter then any other.

As he exited his office leaving behind most of his paperwork in complete with the cloud moving about in the sky, Shinzo put on the tradition Hokage hat or cap taking off his jacket in the heat wiping the sweat off his forehead walking towards Ichiraku Ramen as the villagers looked at their Hokage, children walking over waving to him and saying high. Just the sight of this made a smile come to his face he loved his village more then anything else and wouldn't let any get away with trying to disturb the peace they had worked so hard for. As he walked inside of the Ramen Shop he sat down next to a short and small girl, then being greeted by the owner of the shop and all the people in it, But Shinzo was interested in this girl she seemed she wasn't from around here as she didn't look like she knew she was next to the Hokage leader of village. "Hello, you don't seem to be from around here. So i wonder what made you want to come to this peaceful leaf village, Enjoying the weather maybe?" The Hokage, Shinzo asked as if he was just another average person in the village, of course his Hokage straw hat would give it away...
Back to top Go down
Suterusu Hyabusa

PostSubject: Re: A Growling From Within (PM for Invite)   A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Just as I began to walk away I felt an approaching shadow cross over my own, meaning he was very close by. The sun was still high up in the sky at this point, but I stayed frozen. The shadow that had grazed my own caused me to get a sensation like none other, never having felt such a powerful shade in my presence in quite a long time. I couldn't believe it at first, but it was blatant that the person that just took a seat at the Ramen hut had some sort of interest in me. I couldn't simply pass it up, for my legs had halted their movement at the first caress of his shadow across my own. I couldn't turn my body to face him as I spoke, and something made me want to hide my face from him. I tried lifting my arm, but they were stunned, dazed in a paralytic wave that couldn't be unbound at that moment. My mouth and nose mask was tucked under my neck, and seemed only like part of the collar of my shirt now. I tried to inhale some oxygen now, attempting to relieve the stress I was undergoing, but it didn't seem to help as much as I would have liked it to. It was then that a newer voice began to speak to me. Was it that obvious that I was not from around these parts? I don't know what I've done to exclude myself from these villagers, for I had done nothing wrong, or even thought about it yet. And I know for a fact I hadn't been tracked, so what gives with this individual? His question made me wonder, but I felt obliged to reply in as sweet of a manner as I could, despite how fake it may have sounded.

"Sure, the weather is amazing here, and so is the Ramen, which is the main reason I'm stopping through the area." Suterusu mentioned. She was still very frail in her voice, unsure of the man that was seated, behind her as she was just outside the small restaurant. The small shinobi's arm twitched, wanting to perform an evil deed at this moment, for she had been flooded with thoughts of paranoia now. Her mind was starting to slowly enter a self-defense mechanism, and she didn't know if she could control it much longer. She tried to breathe some more, which was becoming a struggle being stuck so still out in the heat. She didn't want to turn to reveal her face at this moment, however. The man asking her a question sparked no interest in her mind, for he was just another human. But there was no way of telling this at the moment. Not until she had just finally summoned the last ounce of courage within her fragile mind to actually start walking away and on with her fresh life. She was full now, and in a happy mood, a rare occasion for such a corrupt individual. She was now obviously trying to avoid contact, but she did reply to the man with an answer that couldn't have been wrong at all.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

PostSubject: Re: A Growling From Within (PM for Invite)   A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:51 pm

As Shinzo sat down in the ramen shop the young girl left not even a second after she was strange to him with her voice sounding sweet yet filled with an echoing lie. There was something about it he just didn't like, So as this thought passed through his mind he signaled for ANBU to follow the girl to report whats he was doing she seemed bothered by something, that was the only thing he was sure about as he saw her leave. It didn't take long for Shinzo to order ramen, yet in his want to enjoy the flavor to its fullest caused him to delay as he left the job of following the girl to the ANBU who he trusted with his own life if it came down to it. Standing up he walked out of the ramen shop quickly paying his bill then returning to his office in a hurry to get his Bingo book, but as he stepped into his office it seemed that things were out of place it was still hot outside yet he was no longer sweating his paper work lay on his desk the same as before but there was something wrong as he began to search for his Bingo book which seemed to have disappeared as Shinzo couldn't find it while his mind was clouded by thoughts of who that girl was and why she seemed so paranoid or bothered.

There was something wrong about this, or was it there was no reason to be doing this what's wrong is there really something wrong at all? Shinzo pondered such thoughts as the sun once again shot out with a blazing heat he walked out of his office unable to find his bingo book thinking, yet there was nothing to think about but who that girl was. He started wondering if he was worried about some one he didn't even know, but that was like him. It just wasn't like Shinzo at all he worried about the people of his village and was kind while also being understanding. He could not understand why he felt this way tho how he couldn't understand that girl with that shadowy presence it was strange and felt wrong to him as he had one of his ANBU report to him suddenly. It was not long after that, when he began going to catch up to where his ANBU where worried about what exactly was going on...
Back to top Go down
Suterusu Hyabusa

PostSubject: Re: A Growling From Within (PM for Invite)   A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:41 pm

As I walked away from the ramen stand, leaving the mysterious shadowed person behind, I felt uneasy. I couldn't bear the weight of his potentially dangerous power anymore, so I made haste to walk toward the outskirts of this village, still with nowhere specific to go, for I really had no intentions of a wicked nature at this time, nor did I have anywhere to call home. My mind wasn't resting easily, however, for with each footstep in my current direction I could feel lingering, moving shadows within the trees around me. I had no need to turn and look for these individuals, and to my knowledge there were a total of three of them following me at this point. I couldn't let them be ignored, for they may have been a hostile force, directing their offense against me. It was obvious that they were after me as the shades were following my footsteps the further I walked down a narrowing passage in a small, condensed forest. It was when one of them slipped up just the smallest bit, revealing a direct location at the shaking of a weak branch within a tree, making the leaves not so hidden as they fell from the branch. My right arm didn't hesitate at this time, and I grabbed on to the cast on my left sleeve, hoping I would have no need to use the weapon concealed within it's casing...

"I'm not here to cause harm to anyone, I just have nowhere else to go..." Suterusu said. Her arm was still tightly grasped by her opposing hand. She was in a halted motion now, looking around at the possible directions to turn. The village behind her was too peaceful to lead these hidden ninja back in that direction, for things may get a little vigorous. She also noticed to the sides of her were just thickly patched woods, and ahead the path seemed to branch off in a few directions, one of which caught her attention the most. The girl began to march in this direction, feeling the presences still following her, keeping silent and collected to no one but themselves.

I tried to warn them, I tried my best to redirect their attention from me to admit that I had no intentions on causing anyone or anything in the village harm. It was now being strung clear in my mind that the cheering of the villagers to the man that sat by me at the ramen shop, the strong presence he gave of... That all of this was being a task given to these ninjas in pursuit of my own body. Their shadows weren't weak, but not nearly as strong as the one man at the ramen shop that seemed so happy with his words, only with the smallest sense of concern in them. But, my warning went unheard, and I began to make my way into a cave where I could better hide my physical form, and even take advantage of the surrounding darkness to better suit my fighting techniques as a means of self defense.

"We aren't here to harm you. The Hokage of the village hidden in the leaves only wishes to know why you're in our village, what your true intentions are. He believes you were attempting to make a mockery of him at the ramen shop, and only wanted to reconfirm a few questions." One of the ninja said to Suterusu. His voice was calm, deep in nature. He didn't seem to want to harm the girl, but as she was already midway through the cave, she could hear a growling from within the cave. It was vicious, menacing even. It's hollow howl began to then rise, making it obvious it was some sort of canine. Fear began to strike in her mind at this point. Her thoughts were shifting, melding into a means of self defense. And then the light behind her gave off a towering shadow over hers, revealing there were three ninja behind her. Her heart was racing, and her hands were shaking. The ninja didn't want to perform any hostile acts, but she was cornered now. In front of her was some sort of beast she couldn't make out just yet, and behind her some ninja that wanted to get information out of her, and coming from the slyness of their nature, they'd do anything to get the answers from her. Her hands now shifted to her sides, instantly and her fingers were placed in the loops of a couple of Kunai strapped to her legs. She gulped for a moment as she watched the shadows before her halt, meaning the ninja behind her were standing still. The woman couldn't bare this overwhelming stress anymore, and she remembered a technique passed down from her clan. A fierce thrust was made forward, which made the ninja behind her raise a brow in question. It must have been made up in their mind that she was trying to kill whatever sort of beast was before her, but it was false, in fact. The kunai pinned to a back wall of the cave, directly in the throats of two of the shadows following her. It was made apparent that Suterusu was very precise with aiming, and now also revealed the fact that her form of jutsus were completely unique and unlike anything in history to this day. Two of the ninja behind her dropped to their knees, choking and holding on their necks as blood began to pour from their adam's apple and trachea. They had no hopes of survival, and the energy of their shadows were beginning to disappear. There was one shadow left standing. This one was young, the weakest of the following ninja, and she didn't know what to do with it. She was scared, swelling with fear. Her eyes began to swell up in anger, and tears were attempting to cover this up, for she was saddened that she was driven to this point. She tried to hold back now, and dropped to her knees. She was crying at this point and had her hands in her face. The remaining ninja didn't last too long...

I can't believe what I've just done. Was it an accident? I don't know. I was so scared, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I can't believe I was driven into this state of fear, to where I felt as if I needed to hurt someone. It was never in my teaching to hurt someone unless they intentionally tried to do so before hand. But wasn't it this teaching that had my whole clan wiped from this planet? I couldn't tell to be exact, for it seemed like a few lifetimes ago that this took place. The tears streaming down my cheeks seemed to awaken a beast, now. And from the distance of the cave I could hear something stirring up. The growling was lowering, and a new shadow was coming into the picture. The beast from within was doing what? Why was this furry creature nudging me with it's nose in approval, asking for me to stop crying with it's motions, and redirect my hand upon it's pelt. I couldn't help but pet this purring beast, as it rested it's head in my lap and sat down. A tear dropped on to it's fur, and it began to purr even more. I couldn't hold back my overclocked emotions at this time, and my erupting tears began to flow at it's point of climax now. I fell forward in my lap, continuing to pet this feral beast and began to learn something new from this. The animal was empathetic, a lesson in which could be learned from mankind itself, for this was branched from the family of what was to be considered mans best friend''.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Growling From Within (PM for Invite)   A Growling From Within (PM for Invite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Growling From Within (PM for Invite)
Page 1 of 1