Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_vote_lcapParkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_voting_barParkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_vote_lcapParkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_voting_barParkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} Sitebutton Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} Empty
PostSubject: Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc}   Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Hikaru clicked her tongue in irritation. The sky was bright and sunny, a day she really didn't like. She would prefer it to be raining and shadowy, possibly snowy and cold too, just so that there wouldn't be anyone to bother her while she read her book. Her long purple hair fell down to her mid-thigh when she stood up, while sitting down under the shade of the tree it flowed down her shoulder in an braid. Her light purple eyes were focused on the page, a book mainly on the death of many, many people that she seemed to have fallen in love with as a child. Strangely enough, it was her father's favorite book as well.
Her headband sat on her forehead, covering the Hyuuga branch family curse mark that was branded onto her skin like every other Hyuuga on her side of the family. She wore short tan shorts that gently hugged her and a black belly shirt that didn't exactly hide her curves. A red stoned belly ring sat in her skin and a tattoo of a winged heart with a golden crown above it on the small of her back were shown off, though the tattoo was hidden while she was sitting.
Hikaru sighed, flipping the page and continuing to read on, wondering if someone was going to decide to try to talk to her today.
Back to top Go down
Nadeshiko

Nadeshiko

Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc}   Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:53 pm

a girl stumbled into the clearing. exhausted and a bit afraid she held on to a branch of a tree before she collapsed. The girl was nadeshiko. The last member of her clan to survive after the nine tailed fox attacked so long ago. The girl had gone missing for 3 weeks now because she was taken from her home by a mysterious rogue ninja. Many assumed she had just run away but her appearance had spoken otherwise. Her outfit was a bit scratched up. Her long white hair fell over her face. her eyes were closed.and scratches and a few bruises were shown on her arms and legs.

and the headband that branded her as part of the leaf village was untouched as she wished for it to be. Nadeshiko curled up in a ball muttering help me before it all went blank. she was glad though that she was able to get away from her captor at least. though she hoped that no one would kill her.

(sorry crappy post DX)
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc}   Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Hikaru's hearing caught something distant, possibly near by, she couldn't tell. She casually glanced up and around her, activating her kekei genkai and sweeping the whole area, nearly 360 degrees around. She gasped where she saw where the noise came from, a girl collapsing to the ground some bit away from her. No one else seemed to have noticed her, though Hikaru would've been sure that even people with sucky ass hearing would've at least been able to see the young bruised up girl.
The young genin leapt to her feet, tucking her book in the back of her shorts as she raced towards her. She dropped to her knees, gently touching the girl before checking her pulse. It was there, though maybe a little jumpy and on the wild side. She was injured and looked to have been in a tussle but she was still alive, so it relieved Hikaru to no end. The small Hyuuga leaned over her gently, looping her arms around her torso and under her knees and lifting her, carrying her easily. I hope she's okay... I wonder if it would be best to take her to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Nadeshiko

Nadeshiko

PostSubject: Re: Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc}   Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:19 am

Nadeshiko could feel her body being lifted, not a hard thing to do since she was light as hell. she struggled a bit but she managed to open her eyes. they were light pink and they had no pupils. She blinked a few times and her eyes adjusted. she could see the person who was carrying her. it was a Hyuuga member from what she could tell. The long dark hair and blueish gray eyes lacking pupils. The girl kind of looked like her except opposite hair and eye color and different attire. Nadeshiko blinked a little then gave the girl a small smile."hello" she wasnt sure if she should explain her situation to the woman considering the fact that she may see her as a traitor of some sort so she decided to not bring it up.

She cleared her throat a bit, her head tilting slightly."where are we going?" she asked softly the world seem to spin a little so she closed her eyes. blocking off the dizzy feeling she was starting to develop from the headache that seemed to throb at her temples.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc}   Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:46 am

Hikaru blinked and stopped moving, staring down at the girl's pupiless pink eyes. Like yours... She thought quietly, though her's were purple without a pupil. She searched the young girls face as she cleared her throat, asking simply where they were going. She didn't realize she hadn't said hello back in response to her own greeting and smiled a bit, too late to say hello now. "Well... we were going to the hospital... unless you are alright enough to manage on your own, otherwise you need a doctor immediately." She cocked her head, "What's your name? I'm Hikaru. Obviously of the Hyuuga clan."
Back to top Go down
Nadeshiko

Nadeshiko

PostSubject: Re: Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc}   Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 am

Nadeshiko laughed a bit weakly and shook her head."oh no you dont have to i'll just patch myself up but thank you for the offer" she said politely in a soft tone. she closed her eyes. concentrating her chakra through her body. it gave off a faint green glow before fading. she gently put her hands on the girls shoulders and shifted her feet so that they touched the ground. She steadied herself then smiled as she was alright now."thank you and i'm Nadeshiko from the Hanadansu clan, well its not really much of a clan anymore since i'm the only one left now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc}   Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parkage (Nadeshiko) [PM/Invite Only] {No killing/Eye snatching/capturing/injuring/etc/etc}
Page 1 of 1