Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_vote_lcapMist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_voting_barMist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_vote_lcapMist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_voting_barMist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) Sitebutton Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) Empty
PostSubject: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Hattori had been in mist form with every particle of water merging into the clouds moving along with the wind in perfect harmony. Gazzing down at the land from atop of the heavens Hattori was at peace he could see the forests slowly rising as he drew closer to the mountains he had begun accending even higher into the sky. Hattori began to think . . going further into the darkness of his mind he began to fall in love with it again but before he became lost to his ways forever he threw himself away from the thoughts that had once consumed him he looked up and realized how quickly he had gotten to the mountains from the desert or was he just lost in his mind for longer than he had thought? it didnt matter he was almost at his destination he solidified back into his human form and landed silently on a disfigured mountain he changed his view downward seeing that this particular mountain had been destroyed and fell down a great distance he grew a little angry and jumped to the base. "This did not happen naturaly ... Who would disgrace this land in such a way as to destroy that of wich that makes it what it is? . . Is there no more respect in this world?" He threw the Container of water on his back onto the floor and raised the water within it to the outside "Water beast!" he said slapping his hands together and then moving them as if he were pushing the mountain himself from the risen water had become a giant wolf like creature that gripped the mountain top and began picking up the large chunks of rock as if to put it back in place Hattori grunted and forced his arms foward with all of his might and the mountain began to slowly get put back together rocks and pebbles hitting him directly in the face he didnt stop however.

The mountain was still fighting against Hattori refusing to go back but he managed to put all of the peices back into there oringinal position he then disbanded the wolf but instead of going back into its container the water slung around the mountain like a giant rubber band going into every creves where it had been destroyed and then freezing keeping the mountain in place for good Hattori fell to his knees " That took alot of work but atleast the land has returned to its original beuty .. now that this wound has been tended to i believe i have someone to meet" instead of standing to walk however he still sat there on his knees sweating .. it had taken alot of chakra to succesfully move the mountain into place he decided to stay there and rest for a moment so he could catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Akemi could hear rocks moving a few minutes away, their tumbling noises distracting her from her meditation. After a moment they stopped and she opened her eyes, a deep purple meaning annoyance, and stood. Must they be so loud? I can hear them watching me!
She ran to the spot where she had met Kento and stopped. The mountain that had been destroyed by the technique Kirin, it was fixed. But how? She spotted a figure close to it and gasped, racing towards them. When she arrived, she bent down on her knees and touched his shoulder gently, "Excuse me? Are you alright?"
Akemi wasn't dressed like a kage, as she should be, so this stranger wouldn't recognize her. She was dressed as a civilian of the Cloud Village. She wore a short skirted red dress, the sleeves stopped short at her shoulders. She wore a pair of short black leggings that kept her privacy. She wore bandages on her upper arms and wrists, and her calves. There were more bandages on her right thigh so that her leg wasn't rubbed raw from her kunai pouch. She usually wore regular ninja shoes but now she was barefoot. On her hands she wore fingerless black gloves that are a little too big for her and go past her wrists a little too much. Her ninja headband was wrapped around her waist as a too big black belt.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:42 pm

staring at the rebuilt Mountain the snow gathering back to its peak the glossy rock resting on the newly created ice that cradled it holding it into one peice as the only thing keeping it from being the pile of rubble it was just in as hattori was kneeling next to the reborn peice of land he started to venture back into the darkness of his mind it was happening more and more frequently getting harder to stop he began to wonder if he should try to stop it . . .what would happen if he let it consume him once again? before he ventured to far in a women put her hand on his shoulder "Excuse me? Are you alright?" Hattori hadnt even noticed her approaching he looked up slowly still somewhat drained "Im sorry i must have made alot of noise here someone had destroyed a peice of your peoples precious land i needed to rebuild it" he slowly stood up and tilted his hat up "my name is Hattori Yasunaga" he stopped for a moment to examin the stranger she had alot of bandages on wich was somewhat common so he didnt think much of it she was barefoot she was wearing a dress aswell she seemed little more then a civilian but he couldnt think there was more to it than that relizing that his prolonged examination might seem weird "yes well . im looking for someone in your village would you be so kind as to take me there?"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:16 pm

When he spoke of the destroyed mountain and putting it back together, Akemi chuckled nervously, "Yes. People like to train up here and sometimes things get out of hand. The Raikage told everyone that it was going to be rebuilt, at some point when our village had the money."
Akemi smiled, knowing no one other then the villagers in her village knew her name and replied, "Akemi Tachibana. Nice to meet you sir. Now... where is it that you are to be going?" She didn't like acting like a simple citizen but it was her job to keep herself safe, especially when she didn't have her ANBU shadows.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:36 pm

"Yes. People like to train up here and sometimes things get out of hand. The Raikage told everyone that it was going to be rebuilt, at some point when our village had the money."Hattori was slightly irritated from the reply although he didnt show it "Training is one thing but destroying an entire Mountain . . . that is just . anything that can do that is for the soul perpose of death and destruction the great land was hurt and to do such a thing shows great disrepect" Hattori cought himself before he got to involved "but it is over now im sorry again anyway as for my destination! i believe the name is Raikage yes i must meet with this person imediatly" Hattori smiled he felt as though his energy was back although he gre hungry he had indeed gone a long way surviving only on water it had been a few days since he had actually eaten however he knew his mission came first he was confident as always he felt that the meeting would go good his confidence had shown also as always he had a very confident look on his face "now then you wouldnt happen to be able to show me where this person resides would you?"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Man this guy is obsessed with the beauty of our land, Akemi thought to herself as she smiled and said aloud, "Of course! I'm not sure when you'll be able to meet, but surely soon. Never busy, that kage." No, Akemi agreed with her words, definitely never busy. Just suddenly always in trouble.
She stood and offered Hattori a hand, "If you'd like, I could give you some food to eat on the way there. I always carry some around in my pouch." She motioned to the weapons pouch that every ninja carried with them and patted it gently. Food she would've eaten herself, had it not been for the disruption and meeting this man, sat ready to eat.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Hattori was still regaining his strength hiding all signs of weakness the girl smiled and told him that the Kage was rarely busy and that he'd be able to meet the leader. Hattori still stood there untill she talked of food "If you'd like, I could give you some food to eat on the way there. I always carry some around in my pouch." he was indeed hungry but couldnt let it bother him "Thank you but please surely you brought that for yourself i will survive a little longer without food" his stomach began to growl at that exact moment "Yes now then .. would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of the village? i have buisness . ." His thoughts forced themselves into the darkness of his mind once again it was becoming to frequent and more impossible to fight off beggining to see images of himself as a child .. they were brief but each image of him killing many the vision ended with the child turning around with blood on his face smiling.

Hattori once again forced himself from the vision although it was strange he didnt want to leave it but he quickly shook it off "I .. must see your kage for an important meeting can you please just point me there"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Akemi nodded, "Alright then, well... At least get some food before you pass out, okay? The grumbling in that stomach of yours is quite loud." She cocked her head to the side as she continued to smile sweetly. When he stumbled over his words, she blinked at him calmly. She waited a moment before pointing towards her village, towards the east. "I suppose I'll see you sometime later then, I must get going. I have some business to attend to and... well, I just need to get there." She bowed slightly before sliding down the mountain like the expert she was. She called back up to him, "Have a good day!"
She reached the base of the mountain in just a couple moments. They weren't all that far up there so it was easier to slide down there than from the very top. As soon as she hit the ground, she took off, racing towards the village and her office where she would sit and wait for however long it took him to get there. She hoped it was a little while for him to find the large building for she still needed to change into her kage uniform.
She gasped when she reached her office, having climbed the wall instead of going up the stairs to avoid any of her citizens or ANBU or anyone else, for that matter. She stripped, throwing on a simple black skirt and top, leaving her bandages in place and throwing on her kage cloak and hat before sitting down behind the desk fully dressed and ready for him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:38 pm

as she pointed him in the direction of the village she said she had some buisness to do and ran off advised to eat some food he decided to eat but not untill after or maybe even during the meeting in an instant he poofed into mist and swiftly flew towards the village it wasnt long before he arrived there he observered the village he seen some buildings that stood out seeming to be where a kage would be he started into that direction he looked around it didnt take long to find the office he flew into the building but it was empty so he decided to explore he flew deeper into the offices seeing many people all of whom were very busy soon enough someone walked through him and he was caught several guards ran into the spot but Hattori succesfully escaped via Window as he ventured outside further outside he noticed the same girl from before climbing the wall that leg to the Kage's window he thought it strange and flew to the spot.

Hattori flew into the window and solidified into human form once again he stood there but when he looked inside the girl was sitting in the office in a completely different outfit in fact the outfit was that of a kage's he only stood in the window seal and looked at her "Well now isnt this a suprise? what are you doing all the way out here in the seat of the Kage's? and dressed as a Kage for that matter?" hattori said this in a serious tone but he couldnt help from thinking it was funny he tilted down his hat to prevent her from seeing his grinning face
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Akemi smiled wide, "Is it not obvious? I had to change fast, you were so insistent on getting here. So, how do you like the village?" She motioned for him to take a seat and straightened in her chair, her bright lavender eyes staring at him kindly. Her long red hair was a bit wind blown but other than that it lay just as it had been. She brushed some hair behind her ear and blinked, "What was it you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Hattori jumped down from the windowseal and walked up to her she had a large smile on her face her attitude made it hard not to smile himself. Hattori tilted up his hat and looked directly at her "Well you see .. . Im the Mizukage of course!" he leaned against the wall beside him and again looked at her, his face had a scar on it and looked rough as if from a great deal of fighting and being in the wild there was a few grains of sand on his chin from the sand village he was wearing his usual olive colored robes and a neckless that had a large seashell on it unlike the rough look of the rest of him however his eyes were a smooth Dark blue soothing to the sight like starring into the ocean itself "ive come here to see well . . you apparently i must say i wasnt expecting to see you here"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Akemi chuckled, smiling when he said he was the mizukage, "Yes. That explains the mist." Her smile widened when he said he wasn't expecting to see her. So she was better at acting then she'd thought. That was good, she thought as she asked, "And what were you coming to see me for?"
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Hattori stood up and walked slowly to the front of her desk putting one hand on it and looked at her "Im here to discuss the relationship between our two peoples as im sure your aware of things are getting a little . . .strained between the land ive come a long way to see you i wish to make this worthwhile meeting i also have more quetions for you but those can wait untill later as for you im sure you have some questions aswell do you not?" he simply stood there and awaited her reply he put his other hand on the desk before asking if he could have a seat for himself.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Akemi's eyebrows shot up, she'd forgotten about the goings on of the outside world. If it hadn't been for these mountains, Akemi would be fighting to find her own allies in the villages. She composed her expression slowly and took a long moment to reply, "Who else are you allied with, exactly? I've allied myself with the kage by the name of Alex Ruler... surely you've heard of him? He's a small village's kage but he does seem like an advantage at best." Akemi didn't know what the hell she was talking about, she had never made a decision before everyone had started coming to the village. She, quite frankly, sucked ass when it came to making decisions and any of the ones she made in the time to come could ruin her village. "Besides that, what would be in it for the Cloud Village?"
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Hattori looked at her and raised his eyebrow and sat on the desk (As he wasnt offered one) "I havent said anything of an allience yet and you should truly trust those you reveal your allies to it can be disatrous but yes perhaps an alliance would indeed be good for our people as for what i can offer? Hmm well trade could certainly prove difficult but i can offer you a connection between our peoples and protection as well you might be strong with your defences but when it comes right down to it when there in you might not be able to get out i know i cant offer much but that is what i can do if nothing else i would like there to be a freindship for the better of our lands" he took off his hat and placed it next to him "if there is anything you can include please do so if not then i will ask my final quetions and if you wish i would leave"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:52 pm

"Well, I figured since you were here in my village and took the initiative to meet with me, then it would mean something like this. You must pardon me, I'm a new kage and I know very little about being one," Akemi apologized with a nod. She cocked her head slightly, listening quietly and smiling when he mentioned adding anything else. "Yes... if there are any jinchuuriki that reside in my village or the land of lightning I would like to ensure their absolute safety..." She said this calmly, though her heart was racing hard. She wasn't one to ensure individual safety when it came to someone more powerful than most people but she had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that, if there were any bijuu here in the Land of Lightning, she would need their protection to be the top priority... especially with men like Kento hunting them down.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Hattori froze for a moment when he heard jinchuuriki Hattori looked at her "im glad we have an agreement as for protection . . the jinchuuriki are a part of what i must ask" Hattori stood up and walked to a window that overlooked the village and looked carefully at it "You see there is a certain ninja that i have to find. ." he thought to himself for a moment "i wasnt prepared but be warned once i find you . . i will win" he turned around and walked back towards the kage "His name is Kento . . Yes Kento i do believe that is it he is a rogue who appears to be after the jinchuuriki however im not positive on that i must find him . . but i doubt you know anything of yet i apologize how about we go get a drink to our new partnership?"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Akemi mentally smacked herself, which kept her from looking fearful or shocked. She allowed herself recognition though, "Kento? As in Kento Uchiha, the rogue? So there are people looking for him... well, I'll have my ninja keep an eye out for him, though I doubt he'd come here. Unless he knew for a fact we had a jinchuuriki and not even we know that." Akemi was referring to the council and the villages in the Land of Lightning, along with herself, as the we. She was lying about keeping an eye out for him, never having been much for breaking promises she made.
"Drinks would be nice, yes," Akemi nodded, hoping it wasn't going to be just sake. She didn't want to drink too much alcohol or she could get too drunk and tell all her secrets.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Mihael entered the building with the tea. He sighed as Samahead seemed to thrash about, and it made him all the more worried. "I'm here to find Mizukage-Sama.", Mihael said as one of the people offered to tell him wear they went. He held the tea and looked down. The sword continued to act up, causing people to stare.

He then proceeded to the room where he knocked lightly. "Mizukage-Sama, it's Mihael, I know your busy but I brought some tea and some news.", he said. Samahead going this crazy is a problem, maybe Mizukage-sama can explain, he thought.
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 pm

"you know of him?" Hattori sighed "Yes .. . yes i suppose he wouldnt be here would he .. i must find him before more people die . . but enough let us get thise drinks shall we?" Just then he was interupted by a knocking on the door "Mizukage-Sama, it's Mihael, I know your busy but I brought some tea and some news.", Hattori recognized the voice Instantly it put him in a better mood "Mihael! please come in what are you doing out here? you brought drinks have you? i suppose we dont need to leave then! Hahahaha."
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Akemi laughed, smiling, "Well that's excellent!" She stood and bowed to the new comer, motioning for him to have a seat in a chair in front of her desk, sitting next to an identical one, when he wished. She pointed at the twin chair, "You may sit there if you'd like, Mizukage."
She sat back down, elbows on her desk, "Nice to meet you, Mister Mihael. And as for your Mizukage, was there anything else that you would like to speak with me about?"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Mihael bow as he entered. "Greeting Mizukage-Sama, Lady Raikage.", he said as he set the tea done and joined them. Before he sat done however, he had to remove Samahead and set it down. it thrashed around violently and Mihael sighed. He decided not to sit done and strapped his living weapon back into it's restraints and stood.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Hattori took his tea and sipped it he had a very uneasy fealing all of a sudden "No there is nothing else Miheal you mentioned news of what is it about? as for you Kage our agreement is official then? a metual freindship between our people im afraid i do not feel entirely combfortable with an open alliance however . . . i apologize for this but i welcome you to my lands if you ever wish to come now then Miheal what news do you have? we will be needing to go back to mist soon."
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Akemi sipped on her own tea, uncertain as the conversation continued on. She glanced between Mihael and the Mizukage calmly but she couldn't help feel that this was a very dangerous situation she'd gotten herself into.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:02 pm

"Uh, well I think there might be a fight between powerful ninja in the Land of Lightning.", Mihael said. He glanced to the Raikage. "I may not be a sensory ninja, but my sword, Samahead is attracted to chakra and it just can't calm down.", he stated. "Also I'm not sure you know, but our jinchuriki is missing.", Mihael said. I know it's not all great news, but some news is needed, he said. "I was planning on checking out the chakra presence Samahead picked up but I felt you and the Raikage deserved the knowledge.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)   Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mist enter's into the clouds (Killing allowed)
Page 1 of 1