Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_vote_lcapA rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_voting_barA rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_vote_lcapA rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_voting_barA rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) Sitebutton A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet
Village: Rain Country - Hidden Rain
Elements: Acid/Slime, Earth, Fire, Glass

A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) Empty
PostSubject: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Nate Kouzale sat as mist rolled about him, thick and foggy, impossible to see through, just the way he liked it, he could see everything around him, but his enemies could do nothing about it. Not that he expected any to attack him, he cam to the wilder areas to relax, not to fight. He whistled behind his unpainted monkey mask as he swayed from side to side. Around him a forest had grown from nothing, each tree beautiful but dangerous and extremely explosive, one of his specialties.

Nate had come out here originally to take a break from his normal job, but he could help but bring his weapons hidden in his body as he always had, it just seemed wrong to leave home without them.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Reef was walking along ignoring the terrain and focusing on keeping the herb within the rolling papers. He licked his thumb and set to work as he continued walking, smiling as he did so. Soon he was finished with the job, and brought his creation up to his mouth sparking it as he did so. He kept the flame above his thumb, then forced it evenly over the end of the joint.

'Makes for good smoking' Reef thought to himself in joy as he inhaled his first hit. The taste was excellent, an earthy taste yes but also a taste one could only get from growing in the cloud village. An odd taste that was extremely hard to describe, he exhaled slowly letting the smoke form a cloud in front of him.

Reef looked up noticing a thick bunch of mist, and began to frown as he took another hit. He exhaled through his teeth and slipped his hand into his pocket where he kept his hookshot, feeling the cool metal. He prepared his chakra for combat as he slowly approached keeping his ears open for any slight noise.
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet
Village: Rain Country - Hidden Rain
Elements: Acid/Slime, Earth, Fire, Glass

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Nate sensed the man with his enhanced sense of smell as he blinked and turned to where the man would come, continueing his whistling as he grinned behind his Anbu mask. His eyes peered through the slots in his mask right at where the man was and he continued to whistle as he stood, and his mist suddenly vanished as he would appear. He wore a green hoodie and blue jeans. His face was covered by an unpainted monkey anbu mask, and about him were several beautiful looking trees that began to ungrow and go back into the ground as he willed them to, he did not need his trees to blow up.*"Allo Zere, ow arah vu sir?
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Reef stood back up, the white joint in his mouth continually producing smoke. Reef's light purple scarf flew behind him as the mist dissipated, and a smile crept over his face. His long black trench coat also flew open revealing his blue undershirt and light grey pants. Reef's hand slipped out of his pocket and back into the air reaching up for his joint and plucking it out of his mouth after he inhaled.

"Ehh I can't hear you through that accent" the boy said exhaling a huge cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Wood Water Earth

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:17 am

He chuckled as his body creaked a bit and he spoke again with a normal accent as he looked at him*"Hello, My name is Nate, who might you be this day."* The man smiled behind his blank monkey mask as he stared forward towards the boy. He estimated threat level to be....a two of ten at best, nothing to worry about, and if there was he would simply use his swords to deal with it if need be. Or just blow the whole place up, he often enjoyed doing that.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:26 am

"One second theres something I would like to do before we begin speaking" Reef said lazily as his hands were quickly clasped together in his peace lilly jutsu, the affect was immediate now that monkey guy couldn't attack him if he wanted to, and if he went to get away from it's affects he would simply slow him down with his smoker's joy and run the other way.

The young boy smiled "I am Reef Shikyo from the village hidden in the clouds, genin rank but dont let that trick you into attacking me. You can't" the whole first part was said in a dull undertone, but the last was said with a giant smile on his face and a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:45 am

A odd sound came from the ninja as the smoke that was coming from his roll was sucked into the ninja's mask and a slight laughing sound came from his as he pulled out a odd looking pack and took off his own mask a moment to reveal stary blue eyes and blonde hair. His complexion was smooth. He took a black cigar from the box and stuck it in his mouth as he grinned. The smell when he lit it was toxic and rancid. Like some horrible concoction made from muck and sludge.*" Had no intentions of attacking you kid, I am Nate Kouzale, S-Rank Seven Swordsman of the Mist, why would I need to mess with a small fry like you, if I wanted a fight I'd have left my trees up, or would have already killed you."* He laughed as he smoked heavily, a sound coming from his chest as he did that was unnatural, almost as though he were breathing with a third lung.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:53 am

Reef smiled while he may have said that it was always better safe then sorry. He inhaled again before letting out another puff "Oh good, us smokers have to stick together". His cherry fell to the ground, and soon all around him was set in a roaring inferno. This was all thanks to his shikyo blood, he had done it subconsiously and as soon as the fire spead it was stopped, still it left the ground around him smoldering. The only spot still green was the bit under his feet, he had practiced so he wouldn't lose his shoes.

Reef looked to the ground then back up to the man who was smoking that foul cigar, so much unlike his sweet smelling herb. "You want the rest of this?" he asked withdrawing the joint from his mouth. Hopefully he could trade it to learn some form of jutsu, after all the man would only have to preform it once thanks to his sharingan eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:59 am

The man grinned as the cigar went out in his mouth and he placed it back in his box and Reef might notice the skull and crossbones on the box, indicating his own cigars were filled with poison. Nate smoked these to give his third lung more poison for later. The man then appeared next to Reef and held out a hand for the herb smoke. He enjoyed it at times, but smoking was a rare habit for him, even if it aided his jutsu.*"I suppose you'll want something in return for me showing you this don't you?
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Reef smiled, "Of course, only one jutsu preformed once. I would prefer if it was something strong, but really it doesn't matter to me" Reef said as he extended the joint leaving the non-lit side facing the odd man in the monkey mask.

Reef had in fact noticed the odd symbols on the cigar box, but assumed it was some form of trap to ward off people that tried to get the man's cigars.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:13 pm

The man grinned as he stood up and he thought for a moment before snapping his fingers and grinning. He made a single handed hand sign quickly and grinned*"First Waltz Bleeding Cherry Blossoms. With that a massive wall of gorgeous cherry blossoms formed in front of him as he admired his own work. His Kekkei Genkai made impressive trees, and these were dangerous to boot, these could explode extremely violently if he wished for them to. With that he turned and held out his hand for the herbal. He Silently thanked his Kekkei Genkai as well.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:18 pm

"Oh that won't do, you tricked me old man" Reef whined as he crossed his arms. "I suppose I should release you first" the young boy said making another hand sign. Reef fell backwards onto the ground in a sitting position and pouted. While the jutsu he used just now was no doubt impressive, he couldn't learn something that could only be used due to blood line and his Sharigan knew it.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:56 pm

He laughed as he yawned calmly and began to smile*"Well well, I don't know what you mean, but I believe you owe me that herbal now, I am curious as to its taste, after all, you simply wanted me to show you a jutsu, and quite a spectacular jutsu I showed you I believe. He held out his hand as he grinned waiting for his prize
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:04 pm

"Fine, a deals a deal my man" Reef said with a frown as he got up, and extended the joint once again. He had been tricked, but it wasn't as if it was the last of his stuff. Even if it was he had other ways of getting to the same state of mind after all.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:16 pm

He smiled as he took it and lit it with a match as he smoked it. He noted it had an interesting taste, but it couldn't get him high, nothing could anymore, his modified lung prevented any toxins from entering his system. He mearly grinned and nodded as he kept his mask off as the smoke instead of floating out of his mouth, was sucked into his body as he grinned. He enjoyed the feeling of smoke in his third lung, it gave him a sense of security that he would have what he needed when he needed it.*"Well I could show you a different jutsu I suppose....Water Encampment Wall."* With that he made a large string of hand signs, but he only used one hand, making it difficult to keep up and a large wall of water came from his mouth in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Reef's sharigan tracked all the movements that the man shifted his hands in a rapid succession. This Water Wall would be useful in the upcoming chuunin exams, since most of his other jutsus were fire based, this would definitely catch some people off guard. One could never have enough defenses, however when Reef attempted to copy the jutsu he found he couldn't.

'Damnit' Reef said to himself as he remembered something his teacher, the kage of cloud village had taught him. One handed signs couldn't be copied, even though his eye had kept up he would have to learn that one the hard way if he wanted to learn it.

Reef did well to hide his disappointment, "Thank you swordsman, you have shown me some rather interesting jutsu" the young boy also bowed to the man remembering to show respect.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:38 pm

He smiled as he used both hands this time and spoke clearly*"Water Dragon Projectile Technique"* He grinned as a large dragon flew into the air as he smiled happily. He figured he would show the boy at least one technique he could use well.*"That should be better, I made the defensive ability harder to learn, but for encampment wall, you have to learn the other half of each hand sign.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:43 pm

"Wow, that is awesome mister!" Reef squeeled as he jumped up and down in joy. "You've got no doubt that I'll learn the other hand's working. Then when we meet again I'll show them to you" the young Shikyo beamed as he continued celebrating.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:51 pm

The man laughed as he grinned at the younger*"Well just wait till I am done training in my earth jutsu, and I could show you some of that kid. I am glad you enjoy the justus, but remember, a large amount of chakra is normally needed for the attack jutsu, unless you are like me, or if you are a jinchuuriki. As for you showing me, I will be quite amused when you get the chance to show me.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:55 pm

"Oh don't worry once I blow through the chuunin exams I'll have more than enough Chakra" Reef giggled while it didn't sound menacing, the real way he was going to get the chakra would be cause for worry. Of course not to the swordsman, only to the other Genin in the exams. Just then Reef's stomach growled, "Know where theres a place to eat around here?" he asked griping his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:58 pm

He grinned as he closed his eyes making one handed hand signs and suddenly vines sprang from the ground and grabbed a large backpack and brought it to him as he smiled. Inside where several sweets, some ramen in bowls, a portable stove, along with many other things like pork and beef steaks.*"I never leave the village without food kid, take your pick.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:01 pm

"My I never expected to run into a nice guy way out here" Reef chirped as he pointed to the ramen. "Noodles will do, it doesn't take a lot to fill me" Reef said laughing as he patted his stomach, and reached into his black trench coat withdrawing a bottle filled with some sort of juice.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:13 pm

He smiled as he took out the bowl with the already prepared ramen and handed to Reef. It was still warm, as his bag was made in such a way that it could maintain the temperatures of the things in his bag. He then handed chopsticks to the boy as he took out a steak for himself and ate it with only his hands as he yawned calmly*"I'm one of the nicest Seven Swordsman you'll meet kid, most of the others are ruthless killers in or out of a mission.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:18 pm

"Makes sense...thats what...I've always...heard about 'em" Reef said in between mouthfuls of noodles that he shoveled down. He was still high after all, and that made the food even more delicious as he continued dumping the noodles down his mouth. "So which sword do you have?" Reef asked looking up at the man across from him.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:26 pm

The man smiled as he looked at the boy with a sly smile*"Wouldn't you like to know? I actually have more than one weapon, they are with me even now, but I'm afraid thats all I can tell you. My sword is my buisiness, and I am not inclined to tell anyone, as it is very important to not let people know who killed what."* He laughed, but he was dead serious, he could not and would not reveal Nuibari.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)   A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rolling Mist(Open, No killing, No Capture)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next