Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Ken Shikyo DONE I_vote_lcapKen Shikyo DONE I_voting_barKen Shikyo DONE I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Ken Shikyo DONE I_vote_lcapKen Shikyo DONE I_voting_barKen Shikyo DONE I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Ken Shikyo DONE Sitebutton Ken Shikyo DONE TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Ken Shikyo DONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Shikyo

Ken Shikyo DONE Empty
PostSubject: Ken Shikyo DONE   Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Name: Ken Shikyo
Nickname: Hades
Date of Birth: October 14
Clan: Shikyo Clan
Looks: Ken has long red hair that flows to the left of his face. He is tall and skinny for his weight but he is muscular too so he isn't just skin and bones. He has a six pack because of his constant working out. His face is calm and relaxing like his brothers. He has perfect bone structure which makes him irresistible. He has a scar across his right eye which covers both of his eye lids of that eye in a diagonal line. His dark green eyes are always slightly more opened then a average person but it isn't awkward.

When he smiles it is irresistibly attractive and calming unless he is angered. He appears to be young for his age looking like that of a 16 yr old. When he smiles it makes wrinkles appear on his forehead which is a reason he hides it with his hair.

He dresses it black and bright green to match his attractive appearance despite his evil and cruel heart. This makes him stick out when he is on a mission. His shirt is bright green with a net shirt under that. His pants are black with net pants under them and with a protective cup for people who try to play dirty in a fight. He has steel plates on his chest, knees, and elbows but doesn't slow him down.

Personality: The One word that might describe Ken is bipolar. If you have seen him at work on a mission or something of that sort he could be perfectly calm one moment and lusting for blood the next. Some would explain this as insanity. Some say he has even had a split personality some times. He doesn't know if this is true but he believes them anyway. He wishes to be loved. He can fall for a women very fast but to learn she doesn't love him.

He has a low self esteem, taking what people say about him seriously but unless its a comrade the people who say this will most likely die in the next 3 to 5 seconds. He takes medicine for his bipolar issue but it doesn't help most of the time anyway. He strives for his issues to be taken care of some day. He wishes there was some possible way to control this. He is mostly playful but aggressive when he has his emotions under check.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Shikyo
Kekkei Genkai: Sharigan, Mangeyou Level Control over lightning and fire at different times, and immunity to electricity.
Clan Symbol:
Clan History:

Rank Information
Village: -

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: The Select Jutsus He Has
Main: Ninjutsus
Sub: Taijutsu
Elemental Affinity: Lightning and Fire
Special Characteristics: Hes A Jashin

Jutsus

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Heat Wave Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: This technique allows to create a wave of heat from the user's mouth or palm. The Wave of Heat is extremely hot and burns with a passion. Also, the wave of heat can be turned into a wave of fire if the user concentrates more chakra into the blast of heat.

Name: Lightning Release: False Darkness
Type: Ninjutsus
Element: Lightning
Description: The User emits lightning in the shape of a spear from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This makes it nearly impossible to evade.

Name: Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Element: Fire
Description: The user kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skillful shinobi. The spat out flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds

Name: Curse Technique: Death Controlling Processed Blood
Element: N/A
Description: This technique is Hidan's primary method of killing his opponents in the way of the Jashin religion.
First, Hidan makes every effort to draw blood from his opponent and consume it. After that, his skin turns black with white markings representing a skeleton, a symbol of absolute death. He then draws Jashin's symbol on the ground in blood and stands in the center. This serves as the link between him and his victim.

Once his sacrificial ritual takes place, the victim is linked with Hidan until he either steps or is forced out of the circle. Any kind of injury that Hidan inflicts upon himself (or the injury they inflicted on him) is inflicted upon his target, be it a mere scratch to a pierce in the heart. If Hidan is forced to step out of the circle, the link is broken and the victim is set free, but all Hidan has to do is to step back into the circle to reactivate the link. Basically, this technique makes Hidan a living voodoo doll.

Hidan's immortality is due to the "successful experiment of the Jashin religion's secret jutsu", so he can fatally torture his opponents in any way he desires without killing himself, and he clearly enjoys the pain on himself as well. However, he does indeed complain that it hurts like one normally does in pain, after he finished off Asuma.

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Pre Academy Arc

Ken was a child with a dark and twisted childhood. He is A Shikyo by blood but was adopted by Nara in the leaf after Ken was found on a mission. The Nara’s name was Ichiro Nara and was close friends with the Hokage normally the Hokage wouldn’t have let a stray child live in the Village but for Ichiro he did. So Ken grew up with Ichiro and his wife and soon they learned about his bipolar issues. Ichiro and his wife, Tsu , tried to help him with his issues but they weren’t enough. They brought him to a doctor but the doctor just prescribed medicine pills.

Ken tried to interact with kids his age at the playground before he could get older and go on missions. This did not work out for him though. He didn’t have many friends, the only friends he had was a Uchia, Uzamaki, and a Haruno. This three grew up as friends but once they reached the Academy Ken would lose contact with all his serious training. It was about a year before his entrance to the Academy when Ichiro Nara, his guardian, brought him to a specific training area for Narras.

Academy Arc

Ken started his serious training at the age of 11 which was when he joined the academy. He lost contact with all his friends. It really hurt Ken inside because he had a crush on his Uzamaki friend. He was even sure she liked him but he couldn’t show that he was feeling this because it would make Ichiro’s wife all sappy. Ken couldn’t learn the Nara techniques but he activated the first stage of the Sharigan during his training. This made the Nara clan wonder if he was a Uchia but the Hokage knew he wasn’t or else he would have their black hair and some of their traits.

Ken was a excellent student. He had an A in all of his classes but the teachers told him he was best at strategizing. So he took this as a note, Ichiro had been teaching Ken strategy moves because of the Nara Clan’s amazing IQ. Ken passed through the Academy easily. The Nara clan was proud of him but they couldn’t keep him anymore. They thought it would be best for him to live with Uchia clan so he could master the Sharigan. This hurt is family deeply but life must go on.

Welcome to Hell Arc

Ken proved to be a excellent Shinobi from his graduation of the Academy to his Chunin years. He had decided to go Rouge. He felt the evil in his heart and he had to respond to it. He didn’t want to do anything to serious so that he is wanted all over the globe. So he went to the Monk Palace of The Land of Fire and stepped on their Sacred Weasels and killed them. The Weasels were a part of their religion there so they told the fire Daimyo and as a result he is wanted by the Land of Fire. This classified him as a B Rank Ninja. Ken also unlocked a advanced level to the Sharigan but he didn’t know what it was. (MS)

The Akatsuki found him one day killing some peasants that nobody ever found about. They wanted him to join because they found out about him on some wanted posters. Ken decided to join them after he became a follower of Jashin. Ken also heard from some of his victims that they knew what clan he was from and it was a Shikyo.

Rp Sample:
Aidan was heading back to the Valley of Clouds and Lightning. He was reading the scroll Alex had thrown at his feet before he ran away from Aidan after the intense brawl they had. Aidan won the fight ultimately if he remembered right Alex didn’t lay a finger on him. Aidan carefully reviewed the technique on the paper, it was Raiton and it was two techniques, it was a sequel to the first. ‘This sounds like a pretty useful technique. I will master it and then I will be able to use it later in a battle. ‘Aidan said

Aidan arrived at his desired destination, Valley of Clouds and Lightning. This place was a great area to train for bijuu children because there was some unknown factor that helped them train their control over their powers. Aidan felt attached to the place and whenever he was training he trained here. Aidan traveled farther into the valley and farther until it took about a hour or two to reach him. ‘Yea this feels like a good place to train. No one would come this far on a exploration or anything so it’s a good place to train so I won’t get any disturbances. ‘Aidan said

Aidan looked up into the sky and saw how the sky was cloudy. Aidan heard a bang of thunder and then he heard it clap. That usually meant that there was a thunder storm a mile away. ‘Alright perfect conditions for a lightning nature transformation technique. Now I have to generate electricity into my palm and be able to strike my enemy multiple times ‘Aidan put his hand into the air and began trying to generate electricity into his palm. His palm sparked once but then it went out and then it didn’t spark again.

Aidan felt a dark power growing in his body. His demon chakra was trying to take over his body and use Aidan’s power as a vessel. ‘No… No! I don’t need your power to do this! I can delay it. ‘Aidan said trying to force the dark chakra out. He was able to force it out at least for now. If he could stall it he could have enough time to figure the technique out and successfully use it. Aidan began to charge lightning chakra into his hand. At first it would just flicker continuity but then Aidan successfully had a lightning in his hand. Aidan shot the lightning at a tree and the lightning made a hole in the tree.

Aidan heard a lightning strike and then lightning struck his body. Aidan was electrocuted horribly and was knocked out. Aidan woke up later with a major headache. ‘God that hurt. I might need to check out the medics later. ‘ Aidan said getting up and began to head home feeling sastified.
Back to top Go down
Ken Shikyo

Ken Shikyo DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Shikyo DONE   Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

Ken Shikyo DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Shikyo DONE   Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:47 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ken Shikyo DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Shikyo DONE   Ken Shikyo DONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken Shikyo DONE
Page 1 of 1