Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_vote_lcapKanji Shikyo (DONE) I_voting_barKanji Shikyo (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_vote_lcapKanji Shikyo (DONE) I_voting_barKanji Shikyo (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Kanji Shikyo (DONE) Sitebutton Kanji Shikyo (DONE) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Kanji Shikyo (DONE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Katon, Fuuton, Doton, Suiton, Raiton, Enton, Bakuton, Yoton, Sand

Kanji Shikyo (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Kanji Shikyo (DONE)   Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Name: Kanji Shikyo
Nickname: Son of the 8 Tails
Date of Birth: Oct. 31
Clan: Shikyo

Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: His personality is a lot like Deadpool's from Marvel. He is very humorous and loves a good laugh. He is always using the "breaking the third wall" type of comedy; which is basically when you are on film or in a play and you talk to the audience. Is very flirtatious and very open about what he thinks about people. The only time when he is not like this, is when he is enraged. Only when he is enraged does he turn into what some people consider to be monstrous. He also loves cake Smile .

Clan Information
Clan Name: Shikyo
Kekkei Genkai: The shikyo clan can control fire and lightning completely, they are also known to be completey immune to heat OR lighting (MUST CHOOSE ONE), however this causes weaknesses against Wind OR water (and ice). They also have been known to have a sharingan sometimes. However their sharingan cannot be turned off. The only way they can get mangekyou sharingan is to replace their own eyes with someone that has mangekyou, giving them eternal mangekyou.The bodies of shikyos are made to with stand infinite heat, but Amatersu will still harm them. However their is a way to ruin this power, by placing them in solid Ice and melting them slowly. (MUST MAKE CUSTOM MS JUTSU NO CANNON) They usually have bodies basicly built for taijutsu. Also They are immune to weak genjutsu even as gennin. Unfortuneatly they will need a teacher that is Shikyo to be able to do anything with their powers. They have the wolf summoning. The leader of the clan is always the wolf contract holder and sometimes wolf sage.

Clan Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:

Clan History: The first uchiha, Gene Uchiha had a girlfriend, named Twea. It was thought she was the mother of the uchiha clan, but this isnt completely true. She had a bloodline called sendo. When they had their first child they noticed he had sharingan at birth, it turned out this was due to two bloodlines changing each other so they would fit without killing the host. They named her Mai Shikyo. Their reasons for the last name are still unknown.

Gene had secretly planned to have a child for years, even though it was just to make a clan full of powerful Shinobi. While this was going on the First Great Shinobi War was also going on. He had a child with Twea's sister and she didnt have as high as a fire affinity as Mai but it proved to be genetic anyway, which made the uchiha clan.

His child was ten when Mai was born. He was completely jealous of Mai. He once tried to kill her using a training excercise as an excuse, but she accidentally killed him. However Gene and Twea knew he had tried to kill her so They didnt really care. The child's name was Draco.

One day bandits attacked their town and destroyed it, how Gene and Twea died. However Mai survived, and while she was only six the bandits took pity on her and raised her to be their own. The bandits eventually became old and peaceful. Mai however had just vanished from the clan. She met a young man who wasnt effected by fire, heat, or lightning. They fell in love and married.

They had two childern who grew up as orphans because their parents were fighting in the second shinobi war. When word came that the war was over everyone was sad that their greatest friends and heros had died, but they did not mope around, since they knew Mai wouldnt be pleased if she knew they moped instead of moving on.

Their childern's name were Isial and Roran, both males and known guinesses. They began working together to find their parents, who they beleived were still alive. When they found the bodies they were shocked to know that their eyes were harvested by Mizugakure for research, until the bloodline massacare happened which wiped out the evidence. Roran became ANBU captian and was known as The Platinum Fire as any fire he used was a strange platinum color. And Isail became the Nidiame Raikage. He was known as Crimson Lightning.

On a Mission to Konohagakure Roran was killed because he suposedly tried stealing Hinata Hyuuga. The truth was he was protecting her from an angry branch member from killing her. He hadnt known but he had another brother, Sarai, who had a child years before, Kurokon Shikyo, and a year after him was Kaigen Shikyo.

As it turned out an Eighty year old Draco had caused this, and also gave a disease to Isail. He had been hte leader of the uchiha clan until madara stepped up and killed him easily.

Isail died by a disease that actually ate away his organs, the same one as Kimmimaro had. Sarai Shikyo sealed Hachibi into Kaigen, and Gobi into Kurokon, however it is appearent Kurokon lost gobi through unknown means, and somehow survived and still retained its genjutsu and elemental abilities. Kurokon and Kaigen were seperated for an unknown ammount of years, but when they met again Kurokon was eighteen and Kaigen was seventeen.

It is currently Unknown if any Shikyos other than Kaigen and Kurokon remain alive, however it seems Kaigen has somehow gotten mangekyou sharingan and Kurokon has gotten Eternal mangekyou Sharingan, proving themselves at the strongest Shikyo yet. UNTIL NOW!!!

Rank Information
Village: Sunagakure Missing

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Doujutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu
Main: Doujutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu
Elemental Affinity: Katon, Raiton, Suiton, Doton, Fuuton, Enton, Yoton, Bakuton
Special Characteristics: Son of the 1 tail Jinchuriki & 1 Tail Jinchuriki. E.M.S.

Jutsus
Spoiler:

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Kanji was born into a rich family. His father was a mercenary from the land of Suna. His mother was the 1 tail Jinchiuriki. When Kanji was born in a small village outside of Suna, he was born with 3 tomo Sharingan eyes. This made is father very proud, due to the fact that this was a rarity. A few hours after Kanji was born, his mother bleed out and died; and the 1 tail was sealed inside of him. As a result, Kanji's father decided to train Kanji and make the the most powerful assassin that ever walked the shinobi world.

When Kanji was sent to the Suna academy, he outmatched every academy student with relative ease. Eventually, the proctors started to spar with him personally to give him a challenge. Eventually he graduated at the top his class and was assigned to a team. After a few missions, the Kazekage, saw the potential in the boy, and gave his father a personal mission. He wanted his father to find a set of Mangykeo Sharingan eyes for his son and to put them in his son's eyes. A week later, his father came back and implanted them into his eyes.

With his new found powers and eyes, he was put on the Anbu squad. As a result, he encountered many opponents and started absorbing jutsu. He loved using his power to gain chakra and jutsu. After a few assassination missions, he was given a task to track down the 5 tails Jinchuriki and to 'recover' it. When he did, he also absorbed the power of the Jinchuriki. This gave him control over all 5 elements.

Soon after this, he realized that he was going to be killed by the Elders of the village for being too powerful and too much of a threat. One night he made several shadow clones and sent them everywhere. This allowed him to escape without being captured. Now he looks for a purpose in life worth meaning.

Rp Sample:
Damion was at his desk when he was informed that Doku had returned. Damion sighed and said to himself, "This is going to be a long day." Damion then put up his papers that he had been filling out and waited for the young boy to come through his door. All of a sudden he saw the door being kicked in. Immediately Damion got up from his chair and screamed at the boy, "Have you lost your mind! That is a good way to get killed you moron! You better be glad I knew it was you. Other wise you would be dead right now! Now what do you want?!" Damion mumbled under his breath saying, "Stupid kid is going to get himself killed one day." Damion then opened up the folder and read it. He then looked at Doku with a glare and said, "Are you sure you didn't look at this?"

Last edited by Kanji Shikyo on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Shikyo (DONE)   Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Approved, albiet the stuff about the 8 Tails needs to be changed. Bijuu Children don't exsist on this site and the Hachibi is the Anime/Manga version, not the Mythological version.
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Katon, Fuuton, Doton, Suiton, Raiton, Enton, Bakuton, Yoton, Sand

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Shikyo (DONE)   Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Edited Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Shikyo (DONE)   Kanji Shikyo (DONE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanji Shikyo (DONE)
Page 1 of 1