Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_vote_lcapNate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_voting_barNate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_vote_lcapNate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_voting_barNate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist Sitebutton Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Wood Water Earth

Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist   Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Basic Character Information:

Name:Nate Kouzale
-Nickname:The Monkey in the Mist
Clan:Senju: The Senju clan (千手一族, Senju Ichizoku) was considered the strongest clan in the ninja world during the war-torn era before the founding of the hidden villages. Together with their rivals, the Uchiha clan, they were responsible for founding Konohagakure and making the village into what it is today. They are also distant relatives of the Uzumaki clan.

Looks:
Spoiler:

Nate can be described as a dark person, his personality causes people to see him as a shadowy person. His blond e hair is like snow bathed in sunlight, his skin a pale color as he rarely leaves his small hut at the side of the village. His eyes are like cats eyes glowing like lightning yellow. His smile like a sharks as is normal for a swordsman of the mist. His face has a scar on it from when he was cut across the face by an old grey tiger. He most often wears a green parka like outfit and white goggles to cover his eyes, his pants jet black cargo and his shoes like hiking boots, despite his odd clothing he is very versatile, his claws are always on his hands, no matter what, while his swords remain at his side, while his final weapon, the bladed chain remains inside his coat until he needs it.

Personality: Nate's Personality is cruel and vindictive, he has no other pleasure than to kill his opponents, it is his only goal. But when he is not on a mission his personality seems to change completely, he becomes kind and gentle to any living creature, some would even say loving. He has been like this since he was a child in his home village within the land of mists. He was taught to only use his hatred towards enemies and keep all his kindness and love for all others, he tends to be a bit naive due to his lack of social interaction which often leads to a comedic situation as he rarely gets any jokes.

Rank Information:

Village:Kirigakure

Skill Information:

Skill Specialty:Ninjutsu + Zengetsu
Elemental Affinity:Earth + Water + Wood
Special Characteristics:
Nate learns techniques dealing with his available elements very easily, normally at first look and unlike most, he requires a single hand in order to perform jutsu.
Nate has formed a way to use the minimum amount of chakra for jutsu to maximum effectiveness after much training.
Inside Nate is a special system instead of lungs, using his jutsu he modified his lungs to be able to filter water and other poisons straight into a modified lung and purify the air going into him
Nate seems to have developed his own way of using his wood jutsu.
Wood Justus can be used due to his Heritage

Jutsus:
Water Jutsu
Spoiler:
Wood Jutsu
Spoiler:
Wood+Water Jutsu
Spoiler:

Name:Air/Water Filter
Type:Special Ninjutsu
Element:-
Description:Using this technique he filters all the smoke and other toxic substances out of the air and stores it inside a special modified lung inside his body

Weapons:

Name:Claws of the Beasts

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special Abilities:
Water-The water form of this weapon causes the weapons to cover the claws in water that can extend or shrink

Wood-The wood form of tis weapon allows the user to stab his claws into the ground causing plants to grow out in sharp points at the enemies

Origin:This is a special weapon given to him from his father, the previous Nate Kouzale.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Fleeting Death

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special Abilities:
Water Users:Flow-Gives the user control of the blade using water even if they are not holding it

Wood Users:Sprout-The chain breaks apart and goes within the ground, each time an opponent steps above a spot of the chain the piece flies from the ground and reburies itself elsewhere

Origin:This special bladed chain is a weapon given to him by his father as a present for becoming a chuunin. It is made of three hundred and thirty-seven links

Name:Black Waters

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special Abilities:
When this blade touches the water it blackens the water and it is capable of slashing and eating chakra. This blade can be felt in every part of the water making it virtually invisible in the water.
On land this blade can give out a toxic gas.

Origin:Black waters is crafted from a pure steel by his father, infused with the ability to create a smaller version of Tainted Waters. The reason he had this made is in case he needed a good weapon and a quick escape.

Name:Crystal Waters

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special Abilities:
This sword becomes invisible in clear waters as it purifies the water and filters all the toxins into the special chamber within Nate. This blade is capable of slicing through the great Ironwood trees that grow from the third waltz.
Capable of cleaning the air like with his Air/Water filter on a smaller scale

Origin:This blade is made of a special white iron wood that can be hidden literally inside him due to his Wood Melding Jutsu

Name:Forest Cutter

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special Abilities:Forest cutter is a super sharp blade that is capable of cutting open the Iron trees and is capable of channeling jutsu through it

Origin:Forest Cutter is a simple blade that was made only to rip things to shred, it is made of the finest of metal, made by his master.

Name:Nuibari

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Chuunin-Jounin
Spoiler:

Rp Sample:
OK OK BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING YES THIS IS THE RP SAMPLE FROM THE ORIGINAL NATE >.> I didn't want to type another >.> I hope thats ok

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ven on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist   Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Explain to me Zengetsu?

Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
Nate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist   Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Zengetsu, Art of the Sword
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist   Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:46 pm

It's Kenjutsu. The Proper term used in the Narutoverse.

The Wood Release is a Bloodline Limit. It is made up of Water and Earth. Please fix this.
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
Nate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist   Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:10 am

Fixed everything as asked
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Fire, Water

PostSubject: Re: Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist   Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:13 am

Alright. I see nothing wrong. Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist   Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nate Kouzale, The Monkey of the Mist
Page 1 of 1