Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_vote_lcapArriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_voting_barArriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_vote_lcapArriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_voting_barArriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] Sitebutton Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Ruler

Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] Empty
PostSubject: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Sometime between leaving the gate alongside Akemi and Reef, Alex had become lost. He quickly found himself leaping to the top of the nearest building and travelling towards the tallest tower. He assumed it would be the Kage's Office.

"I wonder what's taking so long? She must've taken Reef home," Alex thought as he waited outside the office for Akemi.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Akemi had been inside while she'd waited, Reef was home and she was sitting in her chair, reading a book. When a movement outside caught her attention, she stood and opened her window, calling out, "Come on, Alex, get in here." She figured he'd gotten lost when she'd so abruptly left him like that. She hadn't meant to, though it was a knee jerk reaction towards most people. She waved at him and ducked her head back inside as she sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Alex entered through the open window and smiled. Akemi wasn't just gorgeous, she was almost a female version of himself. In her carefreeness. Nothing seemed to bring the gorgeous woman down.

"Sorry, I looked down at something in the street, and looked back up, you were gone. So I took the Jonin Route. Top of buildings is the easiest way to travel sometime. Saw the tower and figured a gorgeous ruler such as yourself had to live here. So which topic is up for discussion first?" Alex asked taking a seat opposite of her desk.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 am

Akemi smiled, blushing slightly when he called her gorgeous. She didn't get it often. Most of the villagers and ninja were too scared of her to tell her anything but good news. Her light lavender eyes smiled gently at him when he sat down, "Whatever you want to talk about. And I"m sorry for abandoning you... I thought you were following until I got to Reef's house."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Alex saw the young woman blush and smiled.

"In the alliance, should we agree that should either village be destroyed or targeted by the enemy, that we evacuate that village to the remaining village?" Alex asked, hoping to keep this professional for now. They were Kage afterall and had to worry about their villagers before their personal stuff. "Any objections?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Akemi nodded, "I was thinking of that, actually... It would be better. I'm not certain which of our villages would be attacked and destroyed first but as I am a Major Country Kage, I'm going to assume here would be the first." She frowned and pulled her fingers through her long red hair. "I'm worried about some certain things though... there is a man named Kento Uchiha, have you heard of him?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:59 am

Alex stiffened at the mention of the name Kento Uchiha. In his mind, he flashed back to the fight, in which Kento had used Chidori Nagashi to defeat him.

"Unfortunately I had the opportunity to exchange blows with this rogue shinobi. He and I seemed evenly matched until he used a strange lightning technique that far exceeded anything my Clan has ever used. In fact, that's one of the reasons I left Korigakure to venture this way. I wanted strength in case Kento decided that I was the perfect target" Alex said, dropping his head. "The Fight took place just inside the borders of the Land of Snow.He attacked my Anbu and I intervened. Though during our fight, I learned enough about Kento and myself to know that I can effectively counteract his techniques now."

Alex looked to Akemi.

"Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Akemi frowned, staring down at her desk for a long moment, contemplating. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, grimacing. So Kento really had come to blows with Alex... that was not a thing she wanted to hear.
Her eyes flashed open in an instant, "I am worried he may soon return to search my village for... the jinchuuriki. I met him once, a top the mountains while I was meditating." She squeezed her hands into tight fists, "I told him I'd keep his secrets... but if he comes to hunt down a jin that I don't even know exists here in Kumo... Alex, I don't know what to do about him. I have promised to protect all jin while they remain here in Kumo, but I cannot break a alliance so easily with someone who could easily kill me."

ooc: Sorry. I had conflicting emotions while writing so none of it makes sense, I'm sure. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Alex looked at the ground as a wave of anger spread across his face.

"Akemi, I'm a jinchuriki myself. Kento isn't interested in my bijuu because my bijuu isn't a tailed beast. But with my Bijuu's combined powers I could become as powerful as Kento. I will fight to protect your village and my village."

With that being said, Alex seemed to calm down.

"I wonder why Kento wants the Jinchuriki of the Tailed Beasts?" Alex pondered rubbing his chin.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Akemi's eyes widened and she stared at him a moment, blinking twice. She could feel her eyes tear up but she squeezed her eyes closed for only a moment and opened them to show them bright and clear, tearless. She was glad that he had been looking down, even if he had caught a little of her moment.
Though a smile never returned to its place, Akemi's eyes shown with it. She shook her head, "I don't know. Though I do have a hunch as to what is going on. Six hundred years ago," Akemi stood and trudged over to the shelf leaning up against one of the walls. She grabbed a book off and opened it, flipping through the pages until she found the right one. She set it gently down in front of Alex and sat back down, "A man named Madara formed what was called the Akatsuki. He was also an Uchiha, so it says. I don't know the full details, that book doesn't say much about him. But as Kento is hunting them down, I assume he is taking up his ancestors old work. He has probably rebuilt the Akatsuki as well."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:47 am

"I was curious about his weird clothing. Had some red clouds etched it the material." Alex said.

He looked at Akemi's book and re-read the passage she had read to him. He looked up to the gorgeous and beautiful Kage before him.

"Akemi, I believe I have an idea." Alex said. "The Hidden Ice Village is less populated than the Hidden Cloud. I can evacuate them here and draw Kento Uchiha into the village were we can ambush him with the best fighters we have. Think we can gather our jonin, and get the other villages to help us? Don't you have an alliance with someone other than Myself?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:29 pm

"Another book had something on the outfits and the meaning of the name altogether. I don't really remember it, something about Red Dawn. Which may prove the red clouds to go along with it." Akemi studied the page a moment longer, listening intently to Alex's words and glancing up, light lavender eyes uncertain. "I don't really know... the Mist kage and I have an alliance but he knows nothing of Kento. I don't quite recall any other alliances, most likely kazekage and the otokage as well." She rolled her eyes, "Though I don't understand why the Cloud is wanted as an ally so badly, we hide up in our mountains."
"As for evacuating your villagers and drawing him there, that may be a good idea. Have you heard anything? Possibly an uprising in the new Akatsuki? A plan to overthrow Kento?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 pm

"I haven't heard anything. We need to bring this plan of mine before the Other Kages. If we work together with them, I believe we should be able to pull this off and subdue Kento Uchiha. I think if we put a stake through the brains, the entire unit will crumble and I believe Kento is the link in the group we need to take out." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Akemi nodded, "I got a letter actually, a request for me to meet the other major village kages in the Sand. Maybe it would be best to bring you along, eh?" She doubted that the other villages would listen to her alone, a measly woman kage that had no reputation outside her village... other then making a mean bowl of ramen in the Leaf. She rubbed her temples hard, closing her eyes, "Something inside me tells me that this is going to be a very long battle. Worse results could come of it, though I can't think of any worse then hurting children and young shinobi."
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Raikatsu was looking for the two kages, hoping for an alliance after his plan came to fruition. He had approached many asking for their location, being told different every time. Finally he saw them, or at least he thought it was, they did have the highest chakra of the area, besides his own. He began listening as they talked about Kento. "excuse me, but are you refering to Kento Uchiha?" He bowed his head lightly, showing respect for the two, as much as he would give to them anyway. "I have a grudge against that man myself.. perhaps we could help each other out"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow at the appearance of this new shinobi. The man had a large chakra supply and it all felt familiar to him.

"We are speaking of said Uchiha. We may have a plan to eradicate him, but if you are of the clan I think you belong too, you surely should be able to give us even better advice considering that we have a common enemy and perhaps an even more common ally." Alex said, not taking his eyes off the shinobi as he put himself directly between this new shinobi and Akemi. "I'm Alex Ruler, Korikage of The Hidden Ice. I do not know your first name, but your chakra screams Shikyo. The only difference I see are the eyes." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Shikyo? Akemi had never heard of them before. She raised an eyebrow curiously, staring uncertainly at him while she tried to figure him out. She glanced over at Alex and then back at the Shikyo, "Ummmm.... Explain please?" She was sure he would be an asset to them but she couldn't trust someone who randomly popped into her office unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:57 pm

"well frankly I can give you no true reason to trust me, I work alone and always have, always will. However I can garuntee that neither of your villages will be harmed in the coming days, IF you tell me everything you know of kento, otherwise I might lose" He stated. "Indeed I am shikyo, Son of Kurokon shikyo"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:23 pm

"You're Lord Kurokon's son?" Alex said astounded.

This was a shock to him. He never thought the old man to be a father type. Of course, this Shikyo spoke with the exact same confidence as his father.

"All I know about Kento is that he is a capable fighter. He didn't even need to use his Kekkei Genkai against me to win. Which is saying something for most Uchiha have grown accustomed to using their Sharingan. He used plentiful moves and was able to evade some of my best jutsu. up until I countered his Chidori with my Lightning Pulse Jutsu, were evenly matched. Then he used Chidori Nagashi and I couldn't do anything to rebound or deflect it." Alex said.

Alex turned and looked at Akemi.

"Akemi, I believe we can trust him this once." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:55 am

Akemi pursed her lips and sighed, sitting up a little taller and staring up at the Shikyo, Raikatsu or whatever. Though her eyes were lavender, there was a hint of deep purple, a tension she wasn't sure she could hold back for long. She nodded, speaking, "If you believe we can trust this man, then I shall try." She paused, "Kento Uchiha is able to use the technique Kirin, a technique that would be sure to destroy most men who are not fast enough to get away. That is really the only thing I know about him, though he has dual eyes. I do not recall which they were... unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:33 am

Raikatsu paused. Of course he could easily survive the technique, but his paths couldnt. "I'm not worried about Kirin..but I suppose its useful information, he's obviously a lightning ninja, something I have above him.. this fight will be interesting, but none the less, I have to go to acquire a certian object" He bowed his head to the two Kages, before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Alex frowned at the sudden disappearance of the Shikyo Clansman. He turned to face Akemi and gave her what he hoped would be a comforting smile.

"That man's father trained me. The Shikyo's are the strongest shinobi I've ever encountered. If He's fighting on our side, I'm positive Kento can't do anything to harm us." Alex said, "He must be wanting to destroy the gang from the inside though judging by his clothing."

Alex walked towards Akemi and looked her in the eyes.

"I say, end the Professional Discussion on that note and go grab a bit to eat" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:23 am

Akemi smiled back, though her eyes flickered warily back to where Raikatsu disappeared as if he would suddenly reappear. "So Lord Kurokon must've been something then... is he dead?" It may have seemed insensitive but really Akemi had no other way of saying it. It was what people had asked her her whole life about her parents and her siblings. She didn't really know what else she could say.
Her eyes remained on Alex as she grinned warmly, "That would definitely be a wonderful idea."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:47 pm

(End Topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]   Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving [Alex and Akemi Only][PM for Permission to Join]
Page 1 of 1