Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_vote_lcapDinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_voting_barDinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_vote_lcapDinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_voting_barDinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] Sitebutton Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] Empty
PostSubject: Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only]   Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Akemi glanced around the small restaurant. It wasn't flashy or elegant, just a simple place for regular people to go. It possibly would've helped if she and Alex were er... normal people. Both of them were kages, one known to the village and the other brand new.
Her lavender eyes glanced around nervously, her fingers pulling through a strand of hair as she motioned towards a table off in a secluded corner. "Erm... how about over there?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only]   Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Alex smiled.

"Works for me" Alex said, as she led the way.

He politely waited for her to sit first, before sitting himself. As the waiter came by to order their drinks, Alex smiled and only asked for a bottle of the finest wine the establishment had.

"Hope that is okay with you. I figure that two Kages on a date, we should celebrate. But back to the question you asked in your office. Lord Kurokon was the Sannin who trained me. Right before I became Korikage, he disappeared. No one found his body, no found out anything about him." Alex said, "He was the closest thing I had to a father."
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only]   Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Akemi smiled back, sitting down quickly when she noticed that he was waiting on her. She was silent as he ordered, her stomach flipping when she realized that she was going to get to drink wine. Any drink at all made her feel so much better, it was one of her other favorite past times, other then reading and sleeping.
"It's perfectly fine," She nodded, a bright glint in her eye as the waiter returned with the bottle and two wine glasses. She didn't mind really that they were going to continue the conversation they had before, it would help her relax more then a date... thing... well, more then another conversation. "I see. So... its more like you lost your father then your sensei. Its strange to think that no one has found him, do you think he is still alive?" She mentally smacked herself. She sounded insensitive, to her ears.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only]   Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Alex smiled. He enjoyed talking to Akemi, and anything she wanted to know about him would be answered.

"As I mentioned before, I have a bijuu level demon sealed inside me. My father perished the day that he sealed it in me. I grew up with my mother and older brothers. They all perished during a battle in Konoha. After that I had only my teammates in my Cell. Aidan Kenta, Keitaro Uchiha, myself, and Kurokon Shikyo was our jonin. He taught me everything I know. From the training, I don't think it's easy to kill Kurokon, but if he were alive, I would assume and hope he would contact me somehow." Alex said smiling.

He picked up the menu on the table and scanned over it.

"What is the best dish here?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only]   Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Akemi didn't say anything, silent while listening and continuing to be silent after. She vaguely remembered her parents. Her only two living siblings were currently missing in action and she didn't know where to begin to look for them. She couldn't remember the faces of her parents or the dead little girls and boys she tried to raise. It hurt to try to find them in her mind, to pull all those memories she had shut away in the back of her mind to the front again. So she'd never done it before, allowing herself to forget regret before she could miss life.
When he asked what the best dish was, Akemi flushed, realizing she had no idea. She'd never been there before. "Erm.. I don't really know."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only]   Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Alex was shocked.

"I like the fact you brought me to a restaurant you've never been to before. It's a new experience for the both of us. Hmm, how about I try the Filet Mignon with Shrimp Sauce." Alex told the waited.

"You're turn to order, beautiful" Alex said, smiling as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only]   Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner (Alex and Akemi) [Pm for Invitation Only]
Page 1 of 1