Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Raina
    Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_vote_lcapExploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_voting_barExploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_vote_rcap 
    Setsuna
    Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_vote_lcapExploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_voting_barExploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_vote_rcap 
    Kento Uchiha
    Raikatsu Shikyo
    Chojiro
    Tobi
    Deidara
    Megami
    randolav
    ~Andrew~
    Latest topics
    » Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
    Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
    Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
    Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
    Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
    Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
    Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
    Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
    We have 177 registered users
    The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
    Affiliates
    Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) Sitebutton Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) TJ2br
    Who is online?
    In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Fu

Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) Empty
    PostSubject: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Fu traversed into the Mountains of the Land of Lightning. She was amazed by their size and her eyes gleamed at how nice they were. However she was lost.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
    Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
    Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Reef stood atop a jaged rock focusing his chakra on his one foot that was keeping him on the tip of the rock that was less than an inch in diameter. His slow breathing also expelled a cloud of smoke every so often. It originated from the joint he kept in his mouth which was twisted into a smile at the moment. Reef liked it up here, it was very peaceful and he could get a lot of meditating done.

The smoke hung in a cloud around the young boy who was dressed in a long black trenchcoat with a light purple scarf tied around his left bicep, and his Ninja head band wrapped around the right. He wore no shoes having lost too many from using his bloodline trait recklessly.

Suddenly he sensed another person enter into his domain, a fellow genin if he was correct in guessing so he attempted no jutsus instead he merely tapped her with a bit of his chakra alerting her that someone was near by.
    Back to top Go down
    Fu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Fu jumped. Huh, someone else's chakra, maybe they could help me, she thought. "Hello, is anyone here?", she called out, staying in the one spot. Her forehead protector would reveal itself to anyone as she turned around and yelled. I swear I felt someone's chakra, why wouldn't they just tell me, she thought she sat down.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Reef heard the voice, now he could pin point where the girl was. For he was correct on his guess, it was a girl he could tell from the voice. Dispelling the chakra he slid down the rock, its cold touch tickling his feet. With a couple more footsteps he approached where the girl was, he was hiden from her view at the moment by a rock. He quickly darted around with a kunai in hand, lowering it when he saw the leaf village symbol on her headband.

"Sorry, you can never be too sure" Reef said chuckling as he brought his right hand up to pluck the joint from his mouth. "I'm Reef Shikyo, top genin of the village hidden in the clouds whats your name?" he asked in a light cheery tone his tempo slightly slow due to the weed's influence.
    Back to top Go down
    Fu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:57 pm

She clung to his arm the second he said his name. Gaining a very seductive voice, tone and position, she began speaking. "I'm Fu Tenma, a Kunoichi from Konohagakure, and my your very muscular.', she said, feeling his arms. She took her right hand and began massaging his left nipple. She moved her han around it, regardless of his choice in words and made it so he could see down her shirt and into her breasts. "So, you seem like one who can show me a good time if I took the time to really 'met' you.", she said.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Reef was shocked the girl stuck to him faster than he expected, faster than he could keep up with. He didn't think he was that muscular but this Fu thought so and before he knew it he felt his left nipple become hard, she was rubbing it. Speaking of nipples he looked down at her and could see into his shirt, now his nipple wasn't the only thing that was hard. Reef gulped "Um, I suppose, I mean that is to say" Reef didn't know what to do no girl had ever gone on the 'offensive' with him before and he was very shocked.
    Back to top Go down
    Fu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Fu looked down and smiled maturely at Reef. "My my, your certainly excited and ready.", she said as her hand moved from his nipple. She ran her index finger down his chest, then abdomen. "You seem worried about something, Reef-kun.", she said with a hint of purring. She used her free hand to slip towards Reef's behind, using that hand to squeeze that part of his body. Meanwhile her other hand had finally reached the 'hard' and 'excited' friend Reef had, and she rubbed it slowly through his pants.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:19 pm

"Worried? Where'd you get that idea?" Reef asked as Fu's hand slid down his abdomen. He jolted forward as his rear was grabbed, Fu's other hand was already quick at work. "My your rough aren't you" Reef asked as his left hand slipped around Fu's back, and his right slipped behind her head to bring her in for a kiss.
    Back to top Go down
    Fu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:25 pm

She met him halfway in the kiss, enjoying every moment of it. "Your sin is now mine.", she said quietly to him as her hands worked to remove Reef's pants. She looked up at him and then at his underwear. His hard member lifted it and she licked it a few times more. "It feels...so great.", she said to him as she continued licking before rubbing it more.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Reef wondered briefly what she meant by having his sin. Only briefly however as he felt Fu's tongue dart across the if he said so himself rather big head of his member. "Mmm take it all off" Reef said in a low tone as he tapped the top of Fu's head.
    Back to top Go down
    Fu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:36 pm

She removed his underwear, backing her head up a bit as the large member emerged itself. She gleamed her eyes at it, moaning just thinking about it. She licked her lips and took it as far as she could, then back out as she moved her tongue around his large head. She felt that this would send orgasmic impulses through Reef's body. She then took it back in and began vigorously sucking Reef's member, moving her mouth up and down his shaft.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:43 pm

As soon as Reef felt Fu's warm mouth around his shaft he moaned in pleasure, she was good. Really good, in fact he didn't know how long he could take it. Luckily he was akin to a female and could have multiple orgasms with his dick never growing soft. His toes twitched as she plunged him even deeper into her mouth, and he began to pull her hair.
    Back to top Go down
    Fu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:45 pm

She moaned loudly. Her words muffled from the large member that rested in her mouth as she increased her speed. She herself was close to having an orgasim of sorts, and she could tell Reef was experienced in these things. Her speed continued to increase as her tongue began to travel around the shaft.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Reef couldn't take it any long the girl was just too good, and with an extra hard yank he came inside her mouth, he came so much in fact that it came out of the already filled orifice, and dribbled down Fu's chin. "I hope your ready for more" Reef said a slight chuckle in his voice.
    Back to top Go down
    Fu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:54 pm

She licked her lips and swallowed. "Oh I am, very ready.", she said as she quickly had her clothing removed as she moved her hand down Reef's neck, and began sucking on his nipple again.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Reef noted that the girls clothes were off, and she got to work quickly sucking another part of his body freeing his member up for use. The young boy smiled as he slid it between her legs, and brought his arms around her pulling her in close. Reef looked down with an eyebrow raised Fu's hole was not big enough for him to dock yet. Sliding his left arm down he inserted his index and middle finger into the girl and began on loosening her up.
    Back to top Go down
    Fu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:42 pm

She moved slightly when the two fingers entered her. "Mmm..", she moaned out as she seemed to enjoy it. "Please, i want you in me.", she said seductively as she continued sucking his nipple.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Reef smiled the young boy was enjoying this a lot, he had already loosened her up enough for another finger, and his ring finger slipped inside of her. He began moving his arm vigorously as he moved the three fingers independently, the middle touching the rougher part of the inner wall that was her g-spot, and the pinkie working her clit.
    Back to top Go down
    Fu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:07 pm

She gasped in excitement as she felt his fingers. "Oh, don't be.....such a tease.", she said as she clung to him. "Please, hurry.", she gasped out.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Reef smiled at the young girl's impatience, he quickly moved his hand out of her and used it instead to insert his member into her. It was a tight squeeze but he got it in. He held onto her as he shoved her up against one of the nearby rocks he inserted his member fast and hard making his balls slap up against her perky little butt.
    Back to top Go down
    Fu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:16 pm

It was bigger than she had anticipated in the beginning. It didn't just fit it, it felt perfect though, sending her through the roof, giving her excitement beyond comprehension for anyone. She felt the slapping of his balls, the orgasmic response from each from as she knew she couldn't resist from screaming in pleasure.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Reef increased the tempo of his humping, shifting his groin upwards driving her into the rock more and more. As she let loose a scream he smiled and his head shot forward for her neck, he bit it not painfully hard but hard enough for her to feel it through the pleasure.
    Back to top Go down
    Fu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:25 pm

"Mmmm", she moaned out, the bite proving to send a shock as she forced herself down onto Reef's member. She seemed so orgasmic, so seduced, as it was like her plan had failed, although she enjoyed using him for sex too much. "Ahhhhhh!", she screamed out.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Reef came again as he pounded Fu he went and bit her bottom lip before withdrawing his dripping member. It was still rigid and engorged, but Reef needed to get back to the village soon.
    Back to top Go down
    Fu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:33 pm

"That was great.", she uttered. She noticed him pull out and knew he had to leave. However so did she. She kissed him on the cheek before quickly putting her clothes back on. "I'll see you again eventually, I'm sure Hokage-Sama is worried because I left.", she said, bowing before she took off.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)   Exploring the Mountains (MA, P) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Mountains (MA, P)
    Page 1 of 1