Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Training in the mountains I_vote_lcapTraining in the mountains I_voting_barTraining in the mountains I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Training in the mountains I_vote_lcapTraining in the mountains I_voting_barTraining in the mountains I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Training in the mountains Sitebutton Training in the mountains TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Training in the mountains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Training in the mountains Empty
PostSubject: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Kento had been traveling the world for some time, he went through many landscapes and villages until he finally reached the cloud village. Kento heard along his journies that the cloud village had the highest mountains in the world which was the perfect place to train.

Kento climed atop the tallest mountain he could find and began to meditate on his chakra, the rogue unleashed the red chakra from the Kyuubi sealed in his body which unlocked his 3rd tail. The nine tailed fox demon's voice rang in his head "You little insect! How dare you use my power against my will!?" Kento blocked these words out of his head and simplt concentrated but felt a presence approaching his direction
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Akemi yawned, stretching her arms and legs. She had been meditating up there on the tallest mountain for some time and she was ready to go back down to the village. Her light lavender eyes smiled happily out at her surroundings. I'm just glad my 'shadows' don't follow me around when I'm up here.
She blinked when she felt the amount of chakra she was getting nearer to. She sighed and closed her eyes, opening them to show a dark purple colour. Irritation. She put her hands on her hips and shook her head as she walked around a small corner to face the person with the high chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Kento didn't have his usual ANBU mask on like usual when he traveled, he had on the black metal Uchiha headband with a slash across it showing that he was a Rogue ninja. The Rogue Uchiha felt the presence approach him as he retracted the red chakra back into his body and opened his eyes, revealing the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan in his right eye and the Rinnegan in his left.

Kento looked up and saw a girl with crimson red hair and dark purple eyes that had her hands on her hips, the rogue sat silently. He knew that this girl must've seen the Kyuubi's chakra emitting from his body, however the expression on his face would make it obvious that he didn't really care. Little did Kento know that the girl watching him was the Raikage, and she would probably know who he was from stories of the dual-eyed Rogue Uchiha.

Kento was still sitting on the ground with his legs crossed and his hands on his knees with his two Dōjutsu eyes looking directly at the girl with a calm, blank expression on his face. It was as if he had no emotion on his face at all, he wasn't expecting somebody else to be on the mountain but knew that he was in no danger so he merely waited for the girl to say something
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Akemi cocked her head to the side, confused at the strange man's appearance. He had on a gay looking fan (probably a clan symbol) headband with a slash through it. She'd seen plenty of headbands with slashes in them but never in her village or these mountains. Rogues weren't common here. She had ignored the chakra emitting from him and continued to, walking forward cautiously to get a better look at him. She was maybe five feet away now and kept her distance there. She narrowed her eyes and, when she found his to be the Uchiha's Mangekyo and Rinnegan, she backed away. "You... What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 pm

The girl approached the sitting rogue cautiously, it was as if she had never seen a rogue in her village before. She narrowed her eyes down at him and had a shocked expression on her face upon the sight of his two Dōjutsu as she backed away she asked the Uchiha "You... What are you doing here?" as if she already knew who he was.

In the blink of an eye Kento went from sitting cross legged 5 feet away from the woman to standing a foot behind her holding a kunai to her throat. His body was tilted slightly to the right and was holding his kunai backhanded with his right hand, he didn't plan on hurting the girl without any cause but thought it would be fun to mess with her.

"I came to this village in search of the ultimate battleground, this mountain seems like the perfect place..." Kento spoke these words in a calm yet dark toned voice as the kunai was a mere centimeter away from her neck "Wouldn't you agree girl?" The Rogue Uchiha awaited her response, she seemed like a shinobi and he knew that she may try to attack him so he kept his guard up as he waited for whatever she may do.

Technique used to get behind you:
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Akemi sighed, catching the glint at her neck and she let her arms drop slowly to her sides while she began relaxing her muscles. Her muscles were relaxed as she replied to him, "I don't know what you mean. Perfect battleground? Meh, the only good thing about this place is meditation." She pursed her lips slightly and said, "And I do have a name. It would be more polite to ask for my name and call me by it then call me girl. Would you prefer I call you boy or child instead of calling you Kento Uchiha? I think not."
Akemi wasn't used to talking so much, especially to rogues. It had always been attack first, ask questions later. Never had she had to talk first and then probably not attack.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Kento smirked at her words as she uttered his name while seeming almost completely relaxed "Looks like I have a reputation in this area, didn't know a rogue from the leaf would have such a notorious record." Kento still in a somewhat happy tone as he held the kunai firm in place "Well then stranger, looks like you have intel on me which no normal civilian should know. I have become an international criminal after fighting with both the Hokage and Mizukage in Konoha, but only another Kage would know that..."

The Rogue then realized who he was holding a kunai to and his smirk widend "Well I must say, you certainly are the most attractive out of all the others... Raikage" with these words Kento whispered in her ear "And im not much for being polite, I am the most wanted Rogue in the Shinobi world right now after all"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:29 pm

"You've got quite a cocky attitude though, for someone wanted," Akemi scoffed, her arms stiffening when she realized that she had given away her identity. She couldn't keep them from staying stiff and so she left them like that, her hands curled into fists. "You're quite a clever man, though you seem to have the excitement of a child, to have figured out that I am Raikage. And thank you for that compliment."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Kento still had the kunai gripped tightly in his hand, standing directly behind the Raikage with the kunai to her throat ready to attack at any sight of movement directed to harming him. The Rogue could tell as he warped behind her that her arms became stiff after mentioning her identity and whispering in her ear.

"You're quite a clever man, though you seem to have the excitement of a child, to have figured out that I am Raikage. And thank you for that compliment." She said to him as her hands curled into a fist. Kento once again got a sereous look on his face "I am said to be quite knowledgable, I geuss it's because I like to read forbidden scrolls and whatnot"

"So tell me... what is your name?" Kento asked and awaited her answer, but wiether or not she answered him he would then say "And whose to say that I couldn't take you hostage right now and get a ransom from your village for your safe return?" he wouldn't be sereous however, no matter how convincing he sounded the rouge was too lazy to go through all that trouble, plus the fact that he didn't care for money that much due to the fact that he could just take whatever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:36 pm

"Akemi Tachibana," Akemi said calmly. Her eyes were clouded, her mind trying to form a plan but couldn't come up with one at all. She would have to be polite, even though her comments could be a bit rude, and calm. She would have to be a teacher at this moment.
When he said, "And whose to say that I couldn't take you hostage right now and get a ransom for your safe return?" She smiled. She knew what would happen and she replied simply, "I am... expendable. If I am taken, they will act as if I am important until I am killed, because they will not pay the money, and replace me nearly immediately."
She sighed, "I am not important unless you want information and information, I do not have. I have never met one of other kages before and I have yet to try anything with power. I know nothing. So really... I'm not important at all."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Kento kept his calm and sereous expression on his face as she spoke to him telling him these things "Well, you were obviously important enough for you to know my name simply upon the sight of my eyes"

Kento still kept his kunai firm and ready at her throat, making sure that she wouldn't try anything stupid. He felt as if what she were saying was true, nobody wants a leader who can be captured "You shall have mercy from me, I will not invade your village until I hear word of a Jinchūriki like myself. However, you are the first to know of my abilities and therefore I see no reason to keep you alive" Kento said in an even colder voice "Unless you can somehow assure me that this intel will remain silent"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Akemi rolled her eyes, seriously annoyed, "I have met no other jinchuriki and I do not plan to ever. I do not enjoy being threatened either." She slowly lifted her hand up and inched her longest fingers between her neck and the kunai, feeling the blade cut into her bare skin. She pushed it out and stood still, holding it there for a moment to let him know she was not going to do anything and then turned around to face him, "Secrets and promises are supposed to be hidden and kept. So are swears. I have a thing with secrets, I don't tell a soul. I take them to my grave. Yours is just another that I will not be speaking of." She smiled brightly and said kindly, "Trust me, Mr. Uchiha. I am not one to go back on my word."
She let her mind wander and it spoke to her in her sub-conscious, You are testing a dangerous man.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Kento saw that the girl was getting annoyed with his threats as she slowly lifted her hand up and inched her longest fingers between her neck and the kunai, pushing it away while at the same time cutting herself. The rogue was impressed that she had suck courage as he could've easily cut her fingers off at that very moment.

However he had no interest in doing any real damage to this girl, it was obvious she didn't have anything he wanted so he had no reason to harm her. She turned around and faced him "Secrets and promises are supposed to be hidden and kept. So are swears. I have a thing with secrets, I don't tell a soul. I take them to my grave. Yours is just another that I will not be speaking of." She smiled brightly and said kindly as if she was trying to get on his good side, "Trust me, Mr. Uchiha. I am not one to go back on my word."

Kento's sereous look turned into a smile as he threw the kunai into a rock atop the mountain, hitting a nearby snake that was approaching them "I think I can believe you, your only the second Kage I have actually felt like I could trust." Kento didn't give her his full trust, it was just the benefit of the doubt
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Akemi shrugged and turned away, skipping over to another pile of rocks and back flipping onto it, sitting down and closing her eyes. She took in one deep breath and let it out before opening her eyes again, lavender. She smiled again and said, "At least you can trust someone, right? No need to be untrustworthy of everyone."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Kento listened to what she had to say as she sat down on a pile of rocks and sat down with his eyes closed once again. Focusing his wind and lightning chakra he caused a whirlwind cyclone around his entire body which rose to the sky and brought all the clouds above them together above the mountain. Then a surge of lightning conducted upward through the small tornado and caused the clouds to grow dark and surge with an electric current of blue sparks of lightning above the two.

Kento then opened his eyes, stood to his feet and helt his arm above his head "Come!" Kento exclaimed as a lightning figure in the shape of a dragon emerged from the dark clouds looking directly at Akemi "Now witness Raikage, a lightning technique developed by Sasuke Uchiha!" Kento said as he brought the Kirin down on the closest mountain directly behind Akemi and infront of Kento, causing the entire mountain to collaps on itself.

Kento smiled and looked at Akemi, curious to see her reaction to the speed and power of the technique he just unleashed. He then began to refuel his chakra with the Kyuubi's red chakra which emerged from all around his body.

Technique used:
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:46 am

Akemi's eyes widened but not from fear. The lightning, so pure and perfect looking, amazed her. She was a Cloud villager, a member of the Land of Lightning. Her title had lightning in it, the girl had grown up loving it and wielding it. To watch someone else use such a magnificent technique in front of her... she could've died happy then. She could've cared less what the village thought at that moment of the mountain suddenly being destroyed. She looked like a little girl, though she was really twenty six, as she said, "What technique was that? Oh that was amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:00 am

Kento focused the energy of the Kyuubi and refueled himself as he watched the Raikage's reaction. It was as if she could barely contain her excitment as her eyes widened and a wide smile formed on her face, she looked like she had completely forgotten that just afew moments ago he was holding her hostage at kunai point.

"What technique was that? Oh that was amazing!" she asked in an excited tone as she hopped up to her feet "Kirin" Kento said plainly as his chakra was completely restored and the red kyuubi chakra returned to his body "It is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Sasuke Uchiha out of the original Chidori technique. While there are thunder storm clouds in the sky, the user will then form Chidori and raise his arm to the heavens. This will allow him to channel the lightning down upon his target. Because he is merely channeling the naturally created lightning, he was able to utilize a power greater than what a ninja could create with their own elemental chakra. Because this is also natural lightning, it will travel more quickly than any ninja could dodge, preciesly 1/1000th of a second. Upon calling down the lightning, it will create a powerful impact with a large amount of destruction."

Kento explained this technique very thoroughly to Akemi, leaving out no detail whatsoever "Kirin is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his strike, and controls it with chakra. However, the manipulation of the lightning itself requires little chakra. In addition, usage seems to destroy the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight. However, the blast was strong enough to completely annihilate the entire Abandoned Uchiha Stronghold as well as destroy the entire mountain on which the stronghold was built, giving credibility to Sasuke's claim that the attack is unavoidable. Itachi withstood this technique by using Susanoo, though he admitted that were it not for his Susanoo, he would have been killed." as soon as these words were finished the clouds above the two dispersed as the sky once again became sunny and bright
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:10 am

Akemi blinked. So those names were from way back when, most likely four hundred years ago. She shook her head and squirmed a bit, "It's amazing. I can't believe this technique has been around for so long and no one but the Uchiha have mastered it? Or no one but you and a few others in your clan?" She was hiding her jealousy well but she knew that, no matter how well she hid it, it would glint in her eyes from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:16 am

Kento laughed at her curiosity, he found it somewhat cute in a childish way "Of course not, Sasuke Uchiha developted the technique and had it writted in a scroll. I juat happened to find this scroll on my journies throughout the years" Kento said while making a thick scroll with the Uchiha symbol appear in his hand with a poof of smoke, the rogue then tossed the scroll to the Raikage "I no longer see any need for me to have this, I have mastered the technique to its fullest extent. You being the leader of the lightning country should know how to use it, however it can only be done durring a thunder storm" Kento explained
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:25 am

Akemi caught the scroll firmly and raised an eyebrow, "Just like that? No trade?" Most people wanted something before they just gave things away. She glanced at the scroll and her eyebrow twitched a bit when she saw the gay little fan on it. Yeah... definitely the clan symbol. She returned her gaze to Kento and raised the scroll a bit. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 am

"Just like that? No trade?" Akemi asked curiously as she raised an eyebrow "I only seek friendship with the Raikage, even if it is to be kept secrete" Kento said with a friendly smile on his face, the rogue didn't care much about what others thought. He believed that an alliance with the Raikage could prove to become helpful later on in life

She returned her gaze to Kento and raised the scroll a bit. "Thank you." she uttered in a grateful tone "It was nothing, however that is a very powerful Jutsu said to be unavoidable. The only way somebody can learn that technique is from that scroll, so I know who to blame if I see it being used" Kento said in a still friendly, yet slightly threatening tone "I suggest you hide it in a vault somewhere before it falls into the wrong hands"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Akemi smiled and nodded, "Then an alliance we shall have." She chuckled, tucking the scroll in her top. She pantomimed crossing her heart and said, "It's going to stay a secret, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Kento walked over to the girl still smiling "I have many secretes that I can keep, such as your alliance with a rogue" Kento then poked her forehead with his two index fingers "I trust you Akemi, you are one of the few honest Kage"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Akemi giggled and put a hand on her forehead, "Glad you can trust me." Her head whipped to the left when she heard voices coming towards them. She groaned and facepalmed, "That's my shadows... You better get going before they catch you."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Kento had gotten the Raikage to giggle, suddenly heard the voices approaching them both. She groaned and facepalmed, "That's my shadows... You better get going before they catch you." she warned, but before she could even finish Kento had already altered how he looked in a puff of smoke he was transformed into a little kid whom had a straw hat to cover his eyes in order to hide his Rinnegan and Sharingan and an altered version of his sword on his back with only a single blade.

Technique used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the mountains
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next