Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReturning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barReturning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReturning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barReturning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 Sitebutton Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Returning Home (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

Setsuna

Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:13 pm

"Both....." He could tell she knew how this felt. "But hey at least you had a childhood. All I got was Getting burning logs thrown at me." He smiled a little. "If it wasn't for the akatsuki I never would be where I am now." He looked at the sharingan imbedded into his blade. "Madara Uchiha made me what I am......then he tried to kill me....." Setsuna flashed back to that fateful day. "I carry this around to remind myself that I can control my own destiny." He thought about what he was doing now. "Raina there is something important you need to know."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Fire, Water

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:17 pm

"Yeah.. a childhood.." She dimissed the thoughts of her past and listened to what Setsuna said about the infamous Madara and the Akatsuki. She smiled as he spoke of his own destiny, how he could control it when he turned to her. "Raina there is something important you need to know." Raina blinked and nodded slowly, "Wh-what is it Setsuna?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:19 pm

"The Akatsuki has returned and they are coming for you....." He didn't know how to say this. "Th-they sent me to kill you......." Setsuna was worried about how she would take the news.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:30 pm

"Th-they sent me to kill you......."

The words rang in Rain's ears. Though they didn't register in her brain. Kill.. They sent him to kill her.. She fell into a trap..

Raina snapped to attention and her face turned red. This time from embarassment and rage. "You.. are going to kill me..?" She turned to face him and stepped back until she was a few fet away. Raina.. flee now..Get away from him. Clenching her fists, her eyes started to glow with Yonbi's chakra. "Well.. are you going to take Yonbi.. Cause I won't let you without a fight.. Kento said he would send someone to kill me.. but I told him I wouldn't fall.. So are you going to fight me?" She muttered out, her words were shakey. She was scared.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:33 pm

"No!!" He didnt want her to be afraid. "I want to help you....Im tired of being their pawn....all I have done my entire life is take orders." He looked at her with determination. "Well Im deciding it ends here. I am not going to kill you and I will not stand by and watch as they kill you and the other jinchuriki." He was angry. "All of you. Im connected to all of you. I wont stand by why you all die."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Raina was still shaken, she swallowed the feeling and nodded. "Al..alright.. I believe you.." She felt a little better and smiled uneasily. "Then you'll fight with us.. against the Akatsuki? Even though they brought you up in a sense of the word..?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 pm

He growled. "All they did was ruin my life. I would have had parents.....maybe even a girl I could love. But they ruined the chances of that ever happening." He hefted his sword up. "I swear that I will kill them all to make sure you and the others are safe. I swear on my life as the 10 tailed demon."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Raina rubbed her eye and smiled. This was such a strange few days.. She unsheated Valxion and held it up to his. "Thank you Setsuna-kun. And because you will help us.. I'll help you." She lowered her blade and smiled again. "When the world is safe again.. I'll give you back Yonbi.. Since he is rightfully yours. Well I mean he IS you in a way.."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 pm

He shook his head. "Thats impossible. I cant get Yonbi back without you dying. Extracting a bijuu always kills the jinchuriki." He laughed. 'And anyway why would I want him back? I dont want an old perverted monkey inside of me."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Raina laughed but her smile turned soft. "But.. If you had another peice of yourself.. You'd be more whole.. Besides.. Dying ain't so bad..All shinobi endure it.. well execpt you I guess.. But then Yonbi would be safe.. He may be a pervy old monkey.. but he basically raised me.." She patted her stomach. Then she looked back up to Setsuna. "Aha." She randomly laughed.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:12 pm

''No.'' He put his hand on her shoulder. ''I want you too have what I was never able to. I want you to live a good long life, find love and something that gives meaning to your life.'' He smiled at her. ''Keep him. You desrve the bijuu more than i do.''
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Raina's face blushed bright pink and she was only able to nod at him as she stared at the ground. "Alright if you insist.." Yonbi would roll his eyes and sigh with relief, he'd have more freedom with Raina than with the ten tails.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:31 pm

his face turned serious. ''We need to find the others now.'' (sorry bout the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 pm

She raises her head and nods. She pauses and closes her eyes, trying to sense Yamato's unique chakra signature. She found it. "My Kage, Yamato-sama holds a bijuu. C'mon, the village isn't far from here." Rain took a few steps toward the direction of the desert. She sheathed Valxion and crouched down, charging chakra into her legs as she prepared to run, She looked at Setsuna to see if he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Unbeknowst to her Setsuna had shot ahead and was already a decent distance away from the sand village. His features slowly began to become Lionesqe as he shifted to running on all fours. His hair was replaced by a roaring mane of flames as his body became covered in bi\right red fur. Ten tails swished behind im as he roared. Setsuna found this exhilarating. He loved to feel the rush of the wind through his fur. He suddenly stopeed. "Oh shit." he thought. "I forgot about Raina." He turned around and dashed back to where she was still standing, still in his lion form.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:41 am

Raina blinked as he sped off without her. She laughed as she saw his form runing back to her but gasped when he wasn't in human form, but instead was a three story tall lion. She walked beside him admiring his flaming mane, compared her size to the size of his paw and laughed, amazed! "Wow.. So cool.. Oh wait! We gotta get moving!" She laughed at herself being distracted then started running towards Suna.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:26 pm

He picked her up in his teeth by the back of her shirt. He tossed her up into the air so she landed ion his back. He surged forward running so fast in this form that everything was going by in a blur. After several minutes of intense running he arrived at the village gates, much to the displeasure of the freaked gaurds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning Home (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2