Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_vote_lcapKishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_voting_barKishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_vote_lcapKishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_voting_barKishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography Sitebutton Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KishimotoUchiha

Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography Empty
PostSubject: Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography   Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Name: Kishimoto Uchiha.
Nickname: Kishi.
Date of Birth: August 15.
Clan: Uchiha.

Looks: Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography KishimotoUchihaMissing-nin
Personality:Dont like to talk much,likes animals,likes to read manga,hates liars.
Clan Information:The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother inherited the Sage's "eyes", powerful chakra and spiritual abilities. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favoured the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From this hate came what Madara calls the Curse of Hatred. From the younger son descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.
Kekkei Genkai: Crysal Release,Blaze Release,Sharingan,Mangekyo Sharingan.
Clan Symbol: Kishimoto Uchiha ~Biography 4038561
Clan History: Following the Nine-Tails' Attack on Konoha orchestrated by Madara Uchiha, Konoha's leadership began to suspect that an Uchiha was behind the attack because of the Sharingan's ability to control the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. In order to keep an eye on the Uchiha, Madara claimed they were forced to live in a small corner of Konoha, creating dissent within the clan. When members of the clan began planning a coup d'état, Itachi Uchiha was tasked with spying on Konoha from within the ANBU. However, Itachi's pacifistic nature led him to become a double agent, instead providing Konoha with information on the Uchiha. He knew that if the suppressed, but powerful, Uchiha were to attack Konoha, the resulting civil war would weaken the village. This sign of weakness would entice other countries to take advantage and invade Konoha, with the conflict eventually escalating into another Shinobi World War. As the Uchiha came closer to a village-wide revolt, Hiruzen Sarutobi attempted to open negotiations with them. Unfortunately, time had run out, and Hiruzen's advisers ordered Itachi to kill off his own clan.Prior to the massacre, Itachi confronted Madara Uchiha, who had infiltrated the village. Madara, having decades earlier been shunned by the clan, still held resentment for both the Uchiha and Konoha. Itachi offered Madara the chance to help him take his revenge against the clan, in exchange for promising not to attack Konoha, a deal which Madara accepted. It was also during this time that Madara met with Danzō Shimura; the circumstances of this meeting are unknown as they did not meet again until the Kage Summit. The Uchiha clan, however, was not completely blind towards Itachi's double-agent status. They began to suspect him, several months after Itachi had joined the ANBU, due to his change in behavior. They sent Shisui Uchiha, Itachi's closest friend, to keep an eye on him, however Shisui later turned up seemingly committing suicide by drowning. The clan suspected that Itachi may have had something to do with this death, including the possibility of having forged the suicide note. Because of this, along with Itachi acting as though entering the ANBU was nothing special, the clan began to become antagonistic towards Itachi. Indeed, Itachi had murdered Shisui in order to obtain his Mangekyō Sharingan and had forged the suicide note. However, he denied involvement at the time, and due to his mission of stopping the revolution being secret, he instead acted disrespectful towards his clansmen, as though he was beginning to lose faith with the clan's incessant need for their rules and regulations. Even Fugaku Uchiha, the clan head and Itachi's father, had lost hope in Itachi altogether, and the two had a falling out.

Rank Information
Village: Otogakure

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Ninjutsu
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu
Elemental Affinity: /
Special Characteristics: N/A

Jutsus
Crystal Armour
Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit
Crystal Release: Crystal Encampment Wall