Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_vote_lcapDevis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_voting_barDevis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_vote_lcapDevis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_voting_barDevis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) Sitebutton Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Village: Rice FIeld Country - Hidden Sound
Elements: Non-Elemental Master of Your Life Fool

Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)   Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:28 am

Name: Devis Kozale
Nickname: Deviant Swordsman
Date of Birth: July 20
Clan: -

Looks: Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) Anime_Expo_2008_Poster_by_Punkykool

Personality: Unlike his younger brother, Devis is cruel and uncaring. He seeks only to go for his very own goals. Devis is a man with a strong sense of humor and laughs loudly when he wishes to laugh. His time in Otogakure and in the labs of Orochimaru have hardened his heart and made him calm to any and all situations, making his analytical skills beyond that of any ninja to date.

Rank Information
Village: Otogakure

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Kenjutsu, Non-Elemental Jutsu
Main: Kenjutsu
Sub: Non-Elemental Jutsu
Elemental Affinity: Does not have an Element
Special Characteristics: Capable of using any and all all types of non-elemental jutsu, except for genjutsu or taijutsu, after seeing them once. Can use jutsu with one hand. Has a Special Curse Seal on his body that gives him chakra power equal to a tailed beast when in first state, 2nd state enhances his taijutsu abilities and lets him live through 7th gate without the normal side effects due to his healing destruction technique.

Name: Shadow Shuriken Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: It's an extremely simple technique where two shuriken, like the Fūma Shuriken, are piled one onto another and thrown simultaneously. However, depending on the way it's used, it can prove its absolute efficiency. The trick is to somehow draw the enemy's attention towards the upper shuriken. Then, to deal with the path of the lower shuriken. If the enemy notices both shuriken, the technique ends up losing all of its efficiency.

Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name: Snake Authority Spell
Type:Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: The user summons two big snakes which crawl out from one's sleeves, and coil around the enemy capturing them. This is a great technique for capturing someone alive, or for inflicting damage by constriction, and if the situation calls for it, the snakes can bite the victim with their poison fangs. With the summons specified beforehand, the procedure can be shortened by using blood on a summoning "contract seal" (結印, ketsuin), making it possible to use the technique immediately. The further addition of the user's murderous intent can weaken their target's resolve.
Snakes summoned by this technique are on a whole other level in terms of intelligence and strength, compared to normal summons. It is said that even shinobi with great skill are unable to escape from this restraint.

Name: Creation of Paths
Type:Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kinjutsu
Description: By studying the powers of Pein in the articles and logs, and medical documents he had stolen from the leaf village, and with great effort, he has discovered how to create the paths that Pein. He first uses the same style of chakra disruption rods that Pein used, and he channels his chakra to the bodies he needs after restoring them to usable conditions.

Name: Triple Rashoman
Type: NinJutsu,
Description:The Summoning: Triple Rashōmon is an upgrade to the standard Summoning: Rashōmon, which as its name suggest creates three Rashōmon Gates. The technique requires two summoning seals to be completed. These gates serve the same function as the standard Rashōmon Gate, but with triple the defence.
Each gate has a specific duty:

The first red gate takes the attack head-on.
The second green gate reduces the power of the attack.
The third blue gate disperses the pressure.
As powerful as these gates are, they are not invincible, as they were all destroyed by the Tailed Beast Ball.

Name: Snake Summoning Jutsu
Type: NinJutsu, Kenjutsu
Description:Allows the user to summon the great snakes.

Name: Dance of Crescent Moon
Type: NinJutsu, Kenjutsu
Description: The user creates three shadow clones, and each one of them assaults the enemy from a blind spot. The attack occurs on three fronts simultaneously, so it's almost impossible to catch them flat-footed. Furthermore, the mighty attacks are so severe that receiving a blow even from one among the three will inevitably result in a fatal wound. In addition, because of the magnificence this ninjutsu projects as they jump at the opponent's upper body in an orbital pattern, the elegance of which is reminiscent of the shape of a crescent moon.

Name: Crow Clone Technique
Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of "crows". Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.

Name: Finger Engraving Seal
Type: Ninjutsu Fuuinjutsu
Element:None
Description:The user concentrates chakra into their finger and using the heat from that can apply writing on whatever they want. This allows them to write on the skin of animals, iron plates, or a wide range of things however when doing so requires them to be very delicate with their chakra control. This jutsu causes slight discomfort for a living target and if it is on flesh, it will scar.

Name: Manipulating Attack Blades
Description: This technique allows the user to hover multiple kunai in the air with their chakra, and direct them to an opponent. Using this technique, the user can unleash a torrent of kunai much more quickly than if each one was thrown individually.

Name: Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique
Description: This technique summons a flock of countless crows, dazzling the enemy. The user can freely manipulate the crows by emitting chakra from his fingertips and altering it into high frequency waves. Since the crows continuously clone themselves, the target becomes completely surrounded, obscuring their field of vision. When no longer needed, the crows will simply disappear in a puff of smoke.

Name: Healing Wound Desctuction
Description: concentrates chakra to a prepared area of the body and begins the cell recreation process even before the targeted area becomes damaged.

Name: Clone Great Explosion
Description: The user lures the target in, using a Shadow Clone as bait. The target, acting according to the principle of "attack to bring down the enemy," falls victim to a powerful explosion. If one can see through the body of the Shadow Clone, it is possible to evade the blast. However, by wrapping it up in trick after trick, the target will be guided into the technique for sure. The size of the explosion is considerably large. He learned this ability when fighting a group of shinobi from the leaf village, all he had wanted to do was use one for experiments, but no, they would have none of that.

Name: Chameleon Jutsu
Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills.

Name: Chakra Scalpel
Description: This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the Chakra Scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.
The Chakra Scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the Chakra Scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile.

Name: Myriad Snake Nest Formation
Description: can release a torrent of countless snakes from his mouth, forming a wall of snakes. The snakes will then rise and rush towards his target, being almost impossible to stop or evade. While crawling together the snakes form a defensive wall blocking almost any attack. The snakes can also open their mouths to extend Kusanagi-like blades.

Name: Many Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Description: By increasing the amount of snakes summoned with the Hidden Shadow Snake Hands, the diversity of this ninjutsu is increased. The swarm of big snakes appear in an instant, each snake individually doing something like intimidating, diverting, or capturing the enemy in a cooperative attack. Without giving them the time to react, the enemy is entangled.

Name: Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
Description:The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. Because the clones form in just an instant, completely evading them is next to impossible.

Name: Mystical Palm Technique
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it highly useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique

Name: Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique
Description: This technique is automatically started when the "Forbidden"-tags are removed. An exact copy of the person who removed the tag will appear with their appearance, battle skills, and so on. Because the double has a fixed amount of stamina, it has an advantage in a drawn-out battle. In order to cancel this technique, the one who removed the tag has no choice but to somehow become stronger than they were at the time they removed the tag.

Name: Important Body Points Disturbance
Element: None (Easier with Lightning Release)
Description:able to disrupt the signals that are sent from the brain to the opponent's nervous system in order to function. For example, if someone tried to move their right arm, a different part of the body would move in the way they wanted their right arm to move. However, the victim can partially overcome the technique if they manage to relearn the connection between their brain and their limbs

Name: Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu
Description:Few people are able to use this technique effectively, due to the large amount of chakra it consumes. However, this weakness is not an issue to Devis, due to his massive chakra reserves. Having such reserves allows him to create hundreds of clones while maintaining a decent supply of chakra in each one. This technique is also used by Devis to train quickly, since all the clones share their experiences with him, but it causes extreme fatigue with repeated use.

Name: Impure World Ressurection
Type: Ninjutsu Fuuinjutsu
Description:o perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive. Kabuto remarks that this basically amounts to grave-robbing, although blood stains or organs salvaged after the target's death also work. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (浄土, jōdo); those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, for example, cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel.

Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the physical remains acquired are smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special symbol with the living sacrifice in the centre of the symbol. Then dust and ash encases the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user. The user can theoretically revive a limitless number of people in this way, so long as they have enough sacrifices, chakra and DNA to perform the technique.

Name: Chakra Draining Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Description:The user places a person on a seal that will drain the latter's chakra, so that the user can use it himself.

Name: Blocking Technique Absorbtion Seal
Description:A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user.
Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them

Name: Five Elements Seal
Description:This jutsu produces a powerful seal that is used to block or disturb the flow of chakra in a target. Once the seal is completed, the target will become unconscious and unable to fight for a short time.

Name: Chakra Injection
Type: Kinjutsu, Ninjutsu
Description:his jutsu creates dark snakes that forcibly connect with a person and inject them with medically altered chakra. This extra chakra will allow the user to utilize high level element ninjutsu. It also allows the user to use elemental techniques that they wouldn't be able to master normally. The chakra is not infinite, and must be replenished overtime. The person injected with these snakes can also force the snake out, and drink the chakra directly, vastly increasing their chakra and power, but results in their body being highly unstable.
The dark chakra snakes can also be used against the opponents. By injecting them with the same chakra, it can either paralyse or kill without leaving a mark.

Name: Flying Thunder God Technique
Description:The Flying Thunder God Technique was a jutsu created by Minato Namikaze, allowing the user to transport himself to another location in the blink of an eye. It is quite possible that this technique is reason behind his nickname, "Konoha's Yellow Flash" (木ノ葉の黄色い閃光, Konoha no Kīroi Senkō). Although it is often compared with the Body Flicker Technique, the speed and range of this jutsu are much greater. In principle, this jutsu is similar to the Summoning Technique, as it revolves around manipulation of time and space rather than accelerated movement, but instead of bringing something to users, it sends them somewhere. The jutsu is fast enough to even allow Minato to escape Madara's Space–Time Migration, despite the latter already being in physical contact with him. Minato can also use this technique to teleport other objects, such as when he used it to teleport the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox out of Konohagakure, though the size of the object determines the amount of chakra required. He learned this technique through five years of study and trial and error.

Name: Soft Physique Modification
Type:Ninjutsu
Description:Originally developed for spying activities, this technique can be done after some surgery and actual body modification. The user dislocates their joints then controls their softened body with chakra, allowing them to stretch and twist any part of their body at any angle, elongating and even coiling around their opponent. This can also be used to make the user's body more malleable and snakelike. Orochimaru's version allows him to stretch any of his body parts well beyond their normal length and allows him to move in the manner of a snake.

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name: Quick Step Sword
Type: Kenjutsu
Description: This is a style that cannot be copied, it allows Devis to be able to move at high speeds and use ninja tools, jutsu, and his sword with perfect accuracy. Devis has also come to be able to adapt his sword style to the Eight gates to enhance his swordsmanship greatly. Finally with this he is capable of cutting insubstantial enemies with his blade, by channeling chakra through his blade in such a way it forces the jutsu to dispel.

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name: Sword of Trials
Appearance: Pictured above with appearance
Special Abilities: Prevents the user from ever being able to use elemental jutsu ever again, and even removes the elemental affinities from their body, and then allows them to learn any non-elemental jutsu they see. This sword is able to enhance in length, and even be able to cut through diamonds. This Sword is unique in that the user can channel Jutsu through it. In theory he can use jutsu without hands as his eyes can run such large strains of jutsu through them, they can manipulate the area around him, but to effect areas he can't see, he has to use hand signs.
Origin: This sword was given to him by the summoning snakes.

Name: Cloak of Black Diamonds
Appearance: The cloak is black and encrusted with jutsu enhanced diamonds
Special Abilities:The Diamonds allow him to channel his chakra through the cloak and see through every diamond in such a way he sees heat, motion, chakra, and even static energy. The Cloak allows him immunity to any genjutsu lower than S Rank, and any jutsu that hits him is partially absorbed to his chakra, and any attack that would cut him cannot cut him due to the cloaks diamonds.
Origin:This cloak belonged to Berath, but Berath passed it to Devis before killing himself

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
The mist village is where it all started. He grew up in the Mist village with his younger brother Nate Kouzale, but back then he had jutsu and was the wielder of Kiba. He was a lightning user of the mist, and the most skilled swordsman the mist had ever seen in their time, capable of hitting and finding invisible or insubstantial enemies, he seemed to be the perfect swordsman. Except he was corrupted when a man from the land of Oto put a curse seal and he was permanently in the first state, darkening his skin and leaving marks all across his body.

Devis reveled in his new chakra levels, equal to that of a beast, and his eyes now faster and quicker than they had ever been. He Traveled after that, leaving the Kiba sword behind as he traveled with the man from Oto, training and learning. The man's name was Berath, he was odd, and always wore a cloak. Berath had after that day vowed never to use a cursed seal again, as it created such a strong power in Devis, it would have been insane.

Berath and Devis had worked together for years to train him, and one day, in the Oto village forests, they found a large laboratory filled with corpses and all sorts of scientific objects and books of ninjutsu neither had seen before. In it was Orochimaru's laboratory, where he and Kabuto had worked, somehow preserved in stone after all these years, time not seeming to have touched the dreaded place. At first, Berath wished to leave, but Devis could not bring himself to leave, he had to find out about this place, learn its secrets. Thats when he found the archives and preserved bodies that were thought to have been long gone of the Kages used in the great wars, somehow recovered and brought back here. Samples of DNA from all types of old ninja of great renown, and a jutsu book, describing how to control them, along with many other jutsu.

Berath then used his body as a test subject as they removed his organs except his heart as a hope that it would enhance his body, and they were right. His body was already made of glass, but his heart became enhanced, and made Berath more resilient. With that, Berath left his remaining organs with Devis for safe keeping for if he ever needed to bring him back to life. Devis and Berath eventually decided however it be best they were not seen together, so they went their separate ways. Berath then seemed to disappear from Devis's life completely.

During the time he was gone Devis took the time to train with the snakes he had learned about, and eventually got to the point they considered him to surpass even Orochimaru or Kabuto now. He came to the point the snakes gave him a sacred sword, The Sword of Trials. The sword capable of catting nearly anything, but at the price of stealing his elemental jutsu. He spent years gathering new jutsu, and found because of the sword, his new pinked out eyes could learn any non elemental jutsu.

But soon after mastering the Thunder God Technique, he got a message from Berath saying he was to die soon, so He watched. He watched as Berath acted as though he was going all out, but Devis knew better, Berath had not even activated his special seal, it was the same he had, one that would have allowed him to survive the 8th gate release. But when it seemed that Berath was going to give up, he tossed off the Cloak of One Thousand eyes, or better known as the cloak of Black Diamonds, and Devis got it, understanding the meaning. It would be time soon to take his place and protect the world from the Bijuu, a goal that he and Berath had for years, and now that Berath was gone, he no longer had to worry, because Rokubi was now gone.

Rp Sample:
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.org/t444-evened-expansekento-uchiha

Last edited by Devis on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)   Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Deniened.
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)   Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 am

Removed the ability to learn Gen and tai jutsu, and removed Taijutsu as my sub
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)   Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:37 am

Can't live through 8th Gate. that's why it located in the Heart.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)   Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:39 am

Edited it
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)   Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:51 am

You'll have to explain how you obtained certain jutsu like the Shadow Clone Explosion, because only Konohagakure Shinobi know it like their Anbu.

Your also going to have to explain in detail how your eyes surpass the Sharingan which is known as the copy wheel.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)   Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:09 am

Edited a bit, and my chara still has to use handsigns unless the jutsu in question has no handsigns.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)   Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:05 am

Your going to have to explain how you can do something similar to one of Pain's Paths.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)   Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:49 am

Added Creation of Paths
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)   Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)   Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devis, the Deviant Swordsman (finished)
Page 1 of 1