Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Otokage Devis appears I_vote_lcapOtokage Devis appears I_voting_barOtokage Devis appears I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Otokage Devis appears I_vote_lcapOtokage Devis appears I_voting_barOtokage Devis appears I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Otokage Devis appears Sitebutton Otokage Devis appears TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Otokage Devis appears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Village: Rice FIeld Country - Hidden Sound
Elements: Non-Elemental Master of Your Life Fool

Otokage Devis appears Empty
PostSubject: Otokage Devis appears   Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:59 pm

He had short pink hair and pinked out eyes that seemed to contrast his dark brown skin. On his body were the signs of a powerful curse seal that made his body covered in darker brown lines. He wore a a white shitagi, a black kosode, a black hakama, a white hakama-himo, white tabi, and waraji. Over this he wears a white haori that contrasts his black clothing as he stood there with his deviant symbol on his back, wearing his sword with a small rounded devil looking creature at the tassels, and pink weave on the hilt. The moon shone bright in the sky as stars shone all about him.The mountain range was quiet as the stars shone down on his clean face.

He wandered to these mountains out of boredom and nothing to do. He hoped for someone to entertain him, or else the pink haired man might die of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Otokage Devis appears   Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 am

Akemi punched the side of the mountain hard, feeling her knuckles split open and warm blood escape her open skin. She there and glared down at the ground, upset for no reason. Her eyes a dark violet with her hair rippling down her back in an unbroken crimson sheen. She was roughly 5'4" with body of a woman, so she was definitely not a teenager.
She wore a short skirted red dress, the sleeves stopped short at her shoulders. She wore a pair of short black leggings that kept her privacy. She wore bandages on her upper arms and wrists, and her calves. There were more bandages on her right thigh so that her leg wasn't rubbed raw from her kunai pouch. She usually wore regular ninja shoes but now she was barefoot. On her hands she wore fingerless black gloves that are a little too big for her and go past her wrists a little too much. Her ninja headband was wrapped around her waist as a too big black belt.
She shook her head hard and stalked off around a corner, calming down as she did. The night air brushed against her cheeks and she closed her eyes for a moment only, opening them to show bright lavender shining in the moonlight. She rounded another side and stopped dead, blinking uncertainly at the figure she saw. Her insides squeezed, her fear of this person was an unusual thing for her. Is it Kento...?
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Otokage Devis appears   Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:53 pm

The man turned as his black cloak he had at his hand glimmered and he waved and nodded as he smiled*"How nice to see a face, and a beautiful one at that, the name is Devis, Otokage, it is a pleasure to meet you miss."* His voice seemed enchanting, and his smile was kind. He had a shark tooth grin though that was reminiscient to the Seven swordsman, but it was obvious he was not, as he had a different aura aout him. At his side he took his sheath and rested his chin on it as he sat by his sword and smiled. He himself was strong looking, and he seemed more than capable in a fight. He seemed smart as well, as his eyes seemed to stare through the soul when he looked at someone. And finally, was his stature, he stood up straight when he greeted, but afterwards, he had a bit of a hunch in his back, as if always prepared, he was no one's fool. Then he spoke again in his calm voice*"Might I learn of your own name miss?"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Otokage Devis appears   Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Akemi sighed mentally, her bleeding hand twitching into a fist again. Another kage? I am such a busy body, aren't I? No point in keeping a disguise today. She waved, bowing slightly, "I am Akemi Tachibana, Raikage of the Land of Lightning. It is a pleasure to meet you, Lord Otokage."
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Otokage Devis appears   Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:52 pm

He bowed as he walked to her calmly, a kind smile on his face and he took her other non bleeding hand and kissed it gently and then released it in a gentlemanly manner as he looked at her with his pink eyes*"Then it is my pleasure to meet you Miss Akemi, I enjoy meeting the fellow Kage, and I enjoy the company of others very much. I apologize if my appearance startles you, I realize my skin is odd, and I dress in the manner of a samurai, but it is my way, that I wear these clothing.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Otokage Devis appears   Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:56 pm

To be honest, Akemi hadn't noticed anything about this man. Pink eyes and hair and strange coloured skin, compared to her deathly mountain pale, anyways. The strange samurai clothing... those things just began to register to her as existing. For all she had cared, he was just a figure standing underneath the gorgeous sky.
She nodded, "It is nice to be in your presence. Welcome to the Land of Lightning." She sat down, her hand whipping away from him as she did, and patted the ground in front of her. "Perhaps the mountain air will do the both of us some good, instead of a stuffy closet space people call an office, eh?" She wasn't really giving him a choice, being in the mood she was, she was stubborn and didn't agree to the ideas that anyone bounced up out of their heads.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Otokage Devis appears   Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:24 pm

He smiled as he sat next to her and he sniffed the air, smelling the pleasant aroma of rain from the clouds in the surrounding areas. He used his eyes to see the stars of the sky and he laughed to himself in a jolly loud manner*"I would do just about anything asked since I am in your lands lady Raikage, after all, what is a humble man as myself to do otherwise my lady. And I must say, the night is kind, I have made many a friend in the dead of night. Most of good company"* He laughed at his grand memories and the days of his younger times as a genin all the way to where he was now.*"In honesty, I looked at my office once and decided not to be in there."* He laughed as he stared out longingly to the stars.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Otokage Devis appears   Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:00 am

Akemi smiled lightly, though the hint of irritation and strange anger didn't leave her. She crossed her arms over her chest and stared calmly at the young man, "Lord Otokage, what exactly is it that you want?" She tried hard not to sound rude, and amazingly succeeded without a problem. She didn't have time for small talk at the moment, she needed to get the kage business over quickly before she decided to make any friends. That's the way things had been the last month, so many kages swarming to her village to make alliances but instead made friends with her before they became allies. She didn't even remember who she had an alliance with.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Otokage Devis appears   Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:20 am

He raised an eyebrow and shook his head as he held up a tan hand , and surprisingly he had two tattooed eyes in the center of his palms, that seemed to be an effect of his curse seal. He spoke in his usual tone as he looked to her*"Exactly what I have said, I did not come here on Kage buisiness, I came here out of boredom, and please just call me Devis, Devis Kouzale, the elder brother to Nate Kouzale, a Swordsman of the mist. I came to this village to be a man, not a kage, I left my home, to travel, not to fight. I come outside, not to see the world like the rest of you, I go outside to see the beauty and wonder of nature and all the things about it.|"*In truth he had no intentions of making an alliance, there was no telling what could happen, and the land of Oto was a freelance nation, so why have it tied down so early?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otokage Devis appears   Otokage Devis appears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otokage Devis appears
Page 1 of 1