Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_vote_lcapMainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_voting_barMainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_vote_lcapMainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_voting_barMainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... Sitebutton Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Fire and thunder

Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... Empty
PostSubject: Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's....   Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Type: N/A
Rank: D ( http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Manipulated_Shuriken_Technique )
Element: N/A
Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a timelag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

Name: Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
Type: N/A
Rank: C ( http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Manipulating_Windmill_Triple_Blades )
Description: The user first attaches strings beforehand onto the tossed shuriken and the kunai thrown after it, then one shuriken is pulled back using a tree as an axis, based on the yo-yo's principle. The other shuriken and kunai are decoys, and the true attack is the shuriken that is pulled back. The trick in making this technique successful is to somehow be able to read the enemy's movements, which normally would require the Sharingan. In the manga, when using this technique against Orochimaru, Sasuke infused the kunai he threw with some kind of chakra.

Name: Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Type: Ninjutsu
Rank: C or B? ( http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Style:_Fire_Dragon_Bomb )
Element: katon.
Description: This technique is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

(Note: they din't put much info on the last jutsu)
(Note 2: When is say its C or B i'm not lying.)
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Fire and thunder

PostSubject: Re: Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's....   Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Other ones......

Name: Dusk Crow Genjutsu
Type: Genjutsu
Rank: B ( http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dusk_Crow_Genjutsu )
Description: This unknown genjutsu can trap a victim in an illusion with no eye contact, similar to Ephemeral. The genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the user's mercy.

Name: Ephemeral
Type: Genjutsu
Description: Itachi activates this technique by simply pointing at his target. When the technique was used on Naruto Uzumaki, crows flocked from Itachi and turned into shuriken that bombarded him, and then attempted to put him to sleep. When he resisted the sleep command, Naruto then experienced the sensation of his body parts turning into his closest friends who then tortured him psychologically.
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's....   Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:41 pm

also approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's....   Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mainly Yahrio's trapping jutsu's....
Page 1 of 1