Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
A rank jutsus and a new path I_vote_lcapA rank jutsus and a new path I_voting_barA rank jutsus and a new path I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
A rank jutsus and a new path I_vote_lcapA rank jutsus and a new path I_voting_barA rank jutsus and a new path I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
A rank jutsus and a new path I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
A rank jutsus and a new path I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
A rank jutsus and a new path I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
A rank jutsus and a new path I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
A rank jutsus and a new path I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
A rank jutsus and a new path I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
A rank jutsus and a new path I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
A rank jutsus and a new path I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
A rank jutsus and a new path I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
A rank jutsus and a new path Sitebutton A rank jutsus and a new path TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

A rank jutsus and a new path

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

A rank jutsus and a new path Empty
PostSubject: A rank jutsus and a new path   A rank jutsus and a new path I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 pm

(Current total is 38)

Name: The path of Flaming fists
Type: Summoning
Element: None
Description: The second path of Reef's is the ten tailed demon, due to him being a demon he has enhanced strength, reflexes, and heightened senses. Also after hundreds of years of mental training he has become so fast that the only thing that can beat his speed is the fourth Hokage's teleport Jutsu. He also carries a giant sword that creates flames with every swing, the ten tailed can also open any gates up to the 3th, he also knows all fire jutsus.

Name: Blade of Wind
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description:
This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materializes it into an invisible sword that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind and making a slicing sound. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of wind kunai, then this jutsu is an uncatchable, unavoidable longsword. It leaves very deep slashes on the enemy.

Name: Five Element Seal
Type: FÅ«injutsu
Description:
This jutsu produces a powerful seal that is used to block or disturb the flow of chakra in a target. Once the seal is completed, the target will become unconscious and unable to fight for a short time. Orochimaru performed this jutsu to tamper with the seal on the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. The original seal allowed the Nine-Tails' chakra to seep out into Naruto Uzumaki, but the additional seal disturbs this, preventing Naruto from using the Nine-Tails' chakra or even controlling his own chakra properly. This is because an odd-numbered seal creates an imbalance when placed on top of an even-numbered seal. When Orochimaru later notices that the seal has been removed, he remarks that there are very few ninja capable of doing so.

Name: Hiding with Camouflage
Description:
This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills.

Name: Important Body Disruption Jutsu
Element: Lightning
Description:
By converting her chakra into electricity and striking the enemy, Tsunade is able to disrupt the signals that are sent from the brain to the opponent's nervous system in order to function. For example, if someone tried to move their right arm, a different part of the body would move in the way they wanted their right arm to move. However, the victim can partially overcome the technique if they manage to relearn the connection between their brain and their limbs, as Kabuto Yakushi demonstrates. This feat however is not an easy one and takes a high amount of concentration and intelligence.

Name: Rasengan
Description:
The Rasengan is a powerful A-rank technique invented by the Fourth Hokage, which he created by observing the Tailed Beast Ball. Minato spent three years developing the Rasengan; his plan was to take the shape transformation of one's chakra to the "highest possible point" and then combine it with his chakra's nature affinity, creating a jutsu that did not need the aid of time-consuming hand seals to control. He died before he could accomplish this, but on shape transformation alone, the Rasengan is still a very useful, powerful, and difficult jutsu to learn and master.

Name: Shinkūgyoku "Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere"
Element: Wind
Description: The user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra. The blasts are capable of piercing into an opponent's flesh, similar to bullets. It is similar to Wind Release: Vacuum Wave, but instead of shooting one large blast, it shoots several smaller ones.

Name: Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
Element: Water
Description:
This technique extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that jutsu's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra.

Name: Heavy Feet
Type: Genjutsu
Description:
This technique is administed through eye contact, and will trap the victim in what some explain as a waking dream. It makes it so that their speed is harshly reduced, as though their body became four times its weight. This genjutsu can only be broken out of by other ninja with Genjutsu as their main or sub specialty of the same level as the user.

Name: Earth Trap; Spikes
Element: Earth
Description:
When this technique is activated jagged spikes pop up from the earth around the user in a circle with a radius of five feet. It will impale, and infect the feet of those unfortunate enough to get caught.

Name: Bijuu Transfer
Element: All
Description:
For this tech to work the opponent has to be unconscious, he also has to be beaten quite soundly. This tech will transfer the bijuu inside a hosts body into a small container.

Name: Whack-A-Mole Jutsu
Element: Earth
Description: This technique changes any substance of earth by channeling chakra into it which allows the user sink seemlessly into and out of surfaces like walls, doors, trees, and even the earth itself, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. This effect goes around the body (not just the hands), making it just large enough for a person to move through. The user can pinpoint where they are, despite being underground, by sensing the magnetic forces. They can also sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. One can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy can't reach. The user pops up in front of their target before performing. Unlike its parent technique, however, this jutsu is used to quickly attack multiple opponents in succession

Name: Substitution Damage Prevention
Description:
This is a passive technique that switches the users body when their opponent has used a substitution. It is a defense against any sort of damaging substitutions.

Thats it for now
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Kinesis, Light, Earth

A rank jutsus and a new path Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rank jutsus and a new path   A rank jutsus and a new path I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:31 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

A rank jutsus and a new path
Page 1 of 1