Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_vote_lcapNeeded Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_voting_barNeeded Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_vote_lcapNeeded Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_voting_barNeeded Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] Sitebutton Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V

V

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: wind, lightning

Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic]   Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Spoiler:

Watari played with his new sword, forcelessly swinging the legendary Kusanagi several times in various constant motions at the air. The sword is so light that it felt as if it was actually cutting the air mass down. He then laid it down on the ground. A week ago he explored for the sword. Today, he will explore the inner abilities locked within the Kusanagi of shinobi legend. Just by owning the sword as well as reading the scripts about Kusanagi from Konohagakure and Sunagakure, he is able to discover the only technique unique to Kusanagi. Watari quickly surged his chakra towards the blade and formed the Tiger handseal. "Rise! Kusanagi, Long Sword of the Heavens! Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi," he executed. His chakra solidfied to the fine blade and Watari's link and connection to Kusanagi was made. Now the sword can obey him through mental commands or simple physical movements as if it was living. The blade glew, and the air around Watari instantly intensified to high levels. Of course, being the owner, he is more than capable of withstanding it. But even so, one touch to the Kusanagi and that part will be the mark of a third degree burn. The Kusanagi Blade rose into the air, floating, hovering, and suspending itself completely as it awaits its master's next order. Good... the Kusanagi will obey any command even if it is to defy gravity... looks like it really has been through a few special magical enhancements.. he thought. WAtari moved his arm left and right while levitating the Kusanagi, and the blade also moved lft and right. Watari then began to twist and rapidly move his hand and fingers there, there, and there. The Kusanagi went wild. It perofmred rapid spins and twists as it cuts through the air like a disc and also struck out against the hard ground several times, piercing right through it as it did as sparks flew everywhere from friction. Watari had the Kusanagi scrub hard against the ground while traveling at top speed and a trail of fire was created in the wake. The ANBU Captain realized that with Kusanagi he also had a number of options. It was good for attacks from the back, it was good for starting a fire to burn corpses or ward away enemies, and it can also force the opponent on their feet. He can think of some pretty good methods by combining the sword and his wires together since the Kusanagi can act on mental commands. Watari levitated high in the air; about 21 meters with the blade facing down. Watari then ordered the Kusanagi to extend, and the blade lengthened at high speed down at the ground, piercing right through it and the force obliterating it. Finally, the Kusanagi retracted and it grew hawk wings. Watari's natural animal affinity. It flew towards Watari, and the blade de-activated. Watari caught it in the air as the blade returned to its original appearance. He sheathed the blade, as he has now mastered everything there is to the Kusanagi. The levitation technique will prove useful whenever it is needed. He walked back to his home, after this short day....
Back to top Go down

Needed Training [Jutsu Training Topic]
Page 1 of 1