Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_vote_lcapSoren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_voting_barSoren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_vote_lcapSoren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_voting_barSoren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done Sitebutton Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done Empty
PostSubject: Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done   Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Name: Soren Hyuga
Nickname: N/A
Date of Birth: September 1
Clan: Hyuga

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Soren is a silent character most of the time. His personality could be characterized as "withdrawn" to those people who do not know him. He is not shy; he just does not say anything unless it is worth mentioning. He talks to himself sometimes due to to the fack that the doesn't have many friends. He works well within a team he is just the one that lets his actions speak for him. He HATES people who talk too much and loath's people who are arrogant. He loves to his Gentle Fist Art. Some of his teachers would dub him as a cruel opponent yet formidable. He loves to take advantage of people who underestimate him and does it frequently. Their is a good side to him though, he hates it when women of any age, are mistreated or abused. He can not stand it and will do anything to defend them. He also writes short poems in his spare time. He is a very tactical person. He loves a good strategy and will often use his high intellect to out think his opponents rather than take them out my sheer force.
Clan Information

Clan Name: Hyuga
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
Clan Symbol:
Clan History:
Spoiler:

Rank Information
Village: Konoha

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
Main: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu
Sub:
Elemental Affinity: Bakuton, Fuuton
Special Characteristics:
-Speed: Close to Rock Lee’s speed with his weights on. This is because Soren also uses weights. He will usually keep them on, unless he is in a fight to where he needs to get faster. Once off, Soren is close to Rock Lee’s speed with his weights off.
-Strength: While using weights, Soren not only gained in speed, but in strength as well. He never intended to be strong, but it was a side effect of using the weights. Due to his strength and precise charka control, Soren has strength comparable to Sakrua.
-Intelligence: Soren is very bright when it comes to fighting. He is very observant of body language, expressions, and all the other subtle details. He uses this info for fights, this makes him very valued on a team.
-High Charka level: Soren's High chakra level is similar to that of Naruto's. It is unknown as to why, but it has never been seen before in the Hyuga clan.

Jutsus

Supplementary Jutsu
Spoiler:

D RANKED JUTSU
Spoiler:

C RANKED JUTSU
Spoiler:

Weapons

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Spoiler:
Rp Sample:
THIS IS AoC/ Kanji Shikyo, you know i can rp.

Last edited by Soren Hyuga on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done   Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:25 pm

approved..
Back to top Go down

Soren Hyuga (Konoha Genin) Done
Page 1 of 1