Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_vote_lcapBuckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_voting_barBuckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_vote_lcapBuckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_voting_barBuckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) Sitebutton Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Thunder,Wind ,and Earth

Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) Empty
PostSubject: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:25 pm

It was a cold wet day. Buckaro just stpped outside of the village and expolored many villages. There were many too see and lots to hear. It was sunny soon in the sky. And then when the sun set Buckaro layed down on the glaciers looking into the sunset. When the sun was gone a few hours later there were many many many many many many many stars glowing in the sky. It was fantastic and the veiw was perfect. Buckaro started to eat dinner at the stars. Buckaro munched down on a hamburger.
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Soren had been out on another mission. His sensei Kento was sending him out a lot lately and rarely trained him now days. Soren didn't mind though. He knew that in the end he would be rewarded. Soren jumped over the walls of the Village hidden in the Clouds. Without a sound being made, he slipped passed the guards and continued to press onward. Seeing someone who was in his way; he stopped and looked to see what they were doing. Standing from afar using his byakugan, Soren saw that the young lad was just eating. He smiled and said, "Well this should be fun." Soren then quickly leaped from the shadows and stood a yards away from the young man. He the cleared his voice and said, "Um excuse me, but you are in my way I am afraid."
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:38 pm

"So what are you going to do about it?" Buckaro said. Buckaro muncehed and munched on his hamburger. Buckaro then grabbed some fries and drank on his soda. Buckaro finshed eating and stood up at Soren. " tastes sooooo goood!" Buckaroshouted in amasement. Buckaro wipped the crumbs on his face and looked towards Soren once more. " As I was saying...." Yahrio said. Yahrio thought what was I saying? Eating the hamburger and fries can earse memorie. Buckaro started to jump to the soren. Buckaro was about 23 inches away from him now. " Hey aren't you a ninja?' Buckaro said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Soren smiled with a slightly evil grin. He then looked at Yahiro and said, "Well if you want to be rude about it. I guess I will have to teach you some lessons in manners."Soren then created 5 shadow clones. Five Sorens leaped backwards about 50 meters while one of the Soren's attacked Yahiro. With the speed of Rock Lee, Soren started his 64 palms combo with the first two strikes aimed right at Yahiro's chest while the others stayed back and watched.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Backaro jumped back and attempted to dodge the attack. He was also as fast as rocklee. When Buckaro jumped it seemed that he telported but it was him moving backwards. Then Backaro did a handsign when he was back enough. " Shadow clone jutsu!" Backaro said. 5 clones appread. 1 went left. Another went right. Two moved backwards even farther and one stayed with Backaro. Backaro stopped moving and performed another jutsu. "Rasengan!" Backaro said. Backaro ran to Soren ready for impact and the other clone that stayed with him was behind him ready if Backaro needed any help.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:20 pm

The Soren then was in the middle of attacking stopped as his attack had been miraculusly dodged. "This guy is faster than I expected." He then saw the Yahiro make shadow clonse. He smiled and said out loud. "Quite clever, but not good enough my friend." Soren then saw the man make a Rasengan and charge at the one that had started the attack. The other Soren's watched the battle. One of them smiled and said, "This boy is an idot." The Soren that was being attack; the one that had attacked Yahiro, waited for Yahiro to get in rage. As soon as he did, Soren quickly spun and said, "Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation." As he did, the Ransengan hit Soren's rotation and was quickly knocked away and reflected back at Yahrio. The reflection would be devistating to both the clone and Yahiro.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Buckaro flew back and his clone exploded. Buckaro got up and looked at his opppenet. " Don't get amused! The battle has yet to become!" Buckaro said. Buckaro got up ready to fight again. " Some cheap little spin you got there" Buckaro said. The shadow clone on Buckaro's left side started to dig into the ground. And so did the shadow clone on the right. The two shadow clones behind him stopped running and were long enough to use the jutsu. Buckaro then did his pose and thought I can't attack from any angle...And I can't use Ninjutsu on him.. Its like a maze... Unless... Buckaro did a handsign. " Shadow clone jutsu!" Buckaro said as 4 clones appeared near Buckaro. " This plan has too work..." Buckaro said. Buckaro and his clones threw multiple senbon's at Soren. Two aming for his legs. Five for his hands. 10 at his chest. And one at his head bann.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Soren smiled as his opponent flew backwards at a feeble attempt to take him head on. He scoffed and shook his head as his opponent shouted at him. He then said with a gloating laugh, "If you are so sure of yourself, lets see what you got." As he watched, he saw two of Buckaro's clones dig under ground. Soren sighed, "Well he is going to distract me first, the follow up with a ground attack where my Byakugan cant see. Clever, and would work too. If he was fighting a normal Hyuga." Soren then detected Buckaro's chakra being channeled to his hands. Soren already had a game plan in mind and acted as soon as the senbon were launched. All of the Sorens suddenly vanished. They looked down from high in the air as Buckaro's chidori hit trees around the area. He then smiled and said quietly, "Murder of crows Jutsu." As soon as he did, a thousand crows surrounded Buckaro and each clone. He then held up a finger and said, "Boom." As he did, each crow exploded, causing a C ranks worth of damage per-crow. The resulting damage would make a crater in the land and surely deal a lethal blow to Buckaro.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:29 pm

4 clones had blocked Buckaro and Buckaro was harmed slightly. After all it was 1,000 C rank jutsu. After the clones exspolded Buckaro knew of another plan. Bukaro then summoned lighting into his hands. " I'm sick of your pathtic clan! You see this is no old trick.. This is what I call master piece!" Buckaro said. the chidori spun around in Buckaro's hand. Buckaro then grabbed another pair of senbon and sticked a couple into the ground out of anyones sight. Buckaro got up again. " Funny.. I din't know you were the half the man I thought you were!!!" Buckaro said. Buckaro attemted to use a genjutsu on Soren and they were very close too each other any way... The clones underground hade put senbon around the battle field and the other two behind him was just watching.

Techniques used:

Last edited by Sasuke on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:38 pm

OOC:(You cant auto hit me... you cant cast a genjutsu and auto assume i am in it... also the byakugan can see through solid objects and can also allow me to break genjutsu quiet easily. I said every clone was surrounded by the Crows except for those underground. I also stated you yourself were surrounded. Your clones couldn't have taken all of the damage or even 1/4th of it. The explosions were too big. You would be seriously injured. I summoned a thousand crows to surround each of you individually. Blocking your sight and also blowing you up. That is 1,000 C ranked Explosions. That is about 125 S ranked explosions. Their is no way you would be unharmed.)
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 pm

OOC:( Again... 4 clones cant block 1000 C ranked explosions. It would be impossible. Fix it again)
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:10 pm

OOC:( One last thing... Your a genin thats c ranked huh... Then explain how you used that jutsu and still have chakra?)
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:15 pm

OOC: (Ok, let me explain this in full depth of how you would not be able to do a multi-shadow clone justu to save yourself.

1) The murder of Crows jutsu is used to summon crows all around the opponent surrounding them. They will peck at them and cause the opponent to not only be distracted, but also cause them to not be able to see. So your vision is blocked and you are distracted by them.

2) They are very close to you (as in 6 inches away from you) and so the explosions would be at such a close proximity, that you would not have time from the time they detonated, to the time the blast hit you, to form a hand sign, make as many clones as i had crows, and make your clones surround you to absorb most of the blast. I dont care if you had FTG technique. The blasts would still be exploding in your face.

3) I only used 1 C rank's worth of chakra. It does not cost me extra chakra to blow each of the crows up. It only takes chakra to create them. Once created, i can detonate them at will without using any extra chakra.

4) You would have no way of knowing that the crows could explode. So using your clones to defend yourself from my explosions would be considered Godmodding in itself.

SO... Fix you post again please. )
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:57 am

OOC:( Fixed >_< Oro )
Back to top Go down
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Katon, Fuuton, Doton, Suiton, Raiton, Enton, Bakuton, Yoton, Sand

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:15 pm

OOC: ( I am voiding this topic due to the fact that you refuse to comprehend that their is no way for just 4 clones to magically appear next to you and also block 1000 C ranked explosions, and you still be able to stand. It just wouldn't happen. C ranked Explosions are about the size of a grenade explosion. So you would barley survive the attack and the only way you do survive is because this is a no killing topic. Had this been killing, You would be dead)
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:26 pm

OOC:( Buckaro said as 4 clones appeared near Buckaro.. On the post before yours... If your going to complain about what is done then just don't post again.)
Back to top Go down
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Katon, Fuuton, Doton, Suiton, Raiton, Enton, Bakuton, Yoton, Sand

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:25 pm

OOC: (I know what he said, But the fact is that the clones would only be able to block 4 of those C ranked blasts... NOT ALL 1,000 OF THEM. That is what I have been trying to tell you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)   Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buckaro-vs-Soren (Only Soren!!!)(No killing/ Eye snatching)
Page 1 of 1