Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Setsuna Vs. Reef I_vote_lcapSetsuna Vs. Reef I_voting_barSetsuna Vs. Reef I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Setsuna Vs. Reef I_vote_lcapSetsuna Vs. Reef I_voting_barSetsuna Vs. Reef I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Setsuna Vs. Reef Sitebutton Setsuna Vs. Reef TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Setsuna Vs. Reef

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

Setsuna

Setsuna Vs. Reef Empty
PostSubject: Setsuna Vs. Reef   Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Setsuna was looking for a man named Reef. He decided if he sat at the village entrance long enough he would sense the Jinchuriki.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

Setsuna Vs. Reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Vs. Reef   Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Reef Shikyo had exchanged his clothes, he was wearing considerably more green possibly to reflect his choice in herbs. It was being said throughout the village that a stranger was at the front gates in the village. As it stood Reef was the strongest member of the cloud village free at the time and went to visit him, pulling his headband up and revealing his eyes.

It was a short time before he came to rest before the gates of the village, "My name is Reef Shikyo, state your buisness or leave" all was delivered in a deadpan voice.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

Setsuna Vs. Reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Vs. Reef   Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Setsuna stood up. "Ahhh the jinchuriki. I am Setsuna, the Ten Tailed Demon. I came here to make a challenge. If I can defeat you in a sparring match with no killing then I can have that Bijuu. You can name your terms."
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

Setsuna Vs. Reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Vs. Reef   Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 pm

"Seems fine to me, will you shake on it?" Reef asked looking at Setsuna.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

Setsuna Vs. Reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Vs. Reef   Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:43 pm

He nodded. "So then, Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

Setsuna Vs. Reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Vs. Reef   Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Reef sighed he felt the chakra, it seemed like he would have to clean up after his distant ancestor. With a slight frown he used Izanagi to rip the chakra from Setsuna's body to create the gobi once again, he put it inside his body to merge with his three tailed beast.

Now the fight could begin as Reef activated his Smoker's joy jutsu he bit his finger and summoned his path, the path of water. The young man appeared ready for the ten tail's next action.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

Setsuna Vs. Reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Vs. Reef   Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Setsuna felt rage explode inside of him. "You bastered.....why am I the only one that ever fights fair? You don't know what it is like.....Having your soul split into peices and taken from you. I don't want the Bijuu for power. I only want them so that I can end this living nightmare." His eyes began to tear up. "You people all call me a monster, but you should lok at yourselves. I have never done anything to you people, yet you hate me and try to destroy me. Well if that is the way you want it to be then fine. If I fight you I know I am going to die, but at least I will die with my pride."
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

Setsuna Vs. Reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Vs. Reef   Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Reef smiled as he felt the chakra of Smoker's joy hit Setsuna slowing his reaction time, and causing him to become very tired. Next he began forming the handsigns and released the Hiden Mist technique. While he was doing this his water path snuck up on the other side of setsuna at the gate aiming away from the village. He formed the handsigns and shot a giant wave of water at Setsuna his Rinnegan alowing him to see the mass of chakra. After that he formed the handsigns that made five sharks appear in the water all aiming to feat on Setsuna.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

Setsuna Vs. Reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Vs. Reef   Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Setsuna felt his reaction time being slowed. "That may work on an ordinary ninja but not me." He yelled as he moved with lightning speed. He grabbed Jigosuruki and swung the sword as he pressed chakra into it creating a wave of flames the countered the wall of water, turning it to steam. "Just answer me this one thing before we fight. Why? Why do you all hate me so much?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

Setsuna Vs. Reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Vs. Reef   Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:00 pm

"Because of what the ten tails did to this land" Reef said as the five sharks burst from the steam and ripped the Ten Tailed beast open. Reef walked forward and yanked it open placing a seal on Setsuna bringing him back to life as one of his paths.

[Topic done you countered the waves not the sharks, so no complaining]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Setsuna Vs. Reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Vs. Reef   Setsuna Vs. Reef I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setsuna Vs. Reef
Page 1 of 1