Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
New Jutsu for Reef I_vote_lcapNew Jutsu for Reef I_voting_barNew Jutsu for Reef I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
New Jutsu for Reef I_vote_lcapNew Jutsu for Reef I_voting_barNew Jutsu for Reef I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
New Jutsu for Reef I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
New Jutsu for Reef I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
New Jutsu for Reef I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
New Jutsu for Reef I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
New Jutsu for Reef I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
New Jutsu for Reef I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
New Jutsu for Reef I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
New Jutsu for Reef I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
New Jutsu for Reef I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
New Jutsu for Reef Sitebutton New Jutsu for Reef TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

New Jutsu for Reef

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

New Jutsu for Reef Empty
PostSubject: New Jutsu for Reef   New Jutsu for Reef I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Name:Delicate Illness Extraction Technique
Type: Medical
Element: N/A
Description:
When a person has been afflicted by a pathogen or toxin, this medical ninjutsu can be used to draw out the agent and heal the damage. The cause of the illness is first determined by perceiving disturbances in the patient's chakra. Then, using a Chakra Scalpel, an incision is made near the affected part. Using their chakra, the medical-nin pushes a large volume of a medicinal fluid through the incision. The fluid then draws the poison out of the affected part(s) and serves as a medium through which the poison is suspended and then forced out of the person's body. This technique thus removes the poison, while simultaneously repairing the damage caused by the poison.
After the agent is drawn out, it can be used to create an antidote or medicine after it has been analyzed. This can then be given to the patient to ensure a complete recovery. This technique requires the utmost care and ability in diagnosis, incising and unmatched chakra control. Therefore, it is considered an extremely difficult technique, even among medical ninjutsu.

Name:
Type:
Element:
Description:

Name:Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description:
This jutsu traps the victims inside a self-repairing dome of earth which is almost instantaneously able to reform, even after Kiba hit it with his Passing Fang. Jirōbō was able to absorb the chakra of anyone trapped inside, something he enjoyed greatly. However, Jirōbō's chakra was distributed throughout the dome, but not equally. Near the back (relative to him), his chakra was much weaker, making the dome weaker in that spot.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Description:
By flowing one's chakra into the Dragon Veins (龍脈, Ryūmyaku) flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Spear
Description:
The user flows chakra through all parts of their body, which hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user's skin becomes much darker, an almost black colour. Furthermore, the destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great all-purpose technique. The amount of techniques that can break through the areas hardened by the Earth Spear are close to zero, not including its undeniable weak point: Lightning Release ninjutsu. Kakuzu used this technique through the use of his earth-element mask.
Kakuzu demonstrated the ability to use this to cover himself partially (i.e. his hand and lower arm, and the side of his head) without using handsigns, which gave him a significant tactical advantage against ambushes.

Name: Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Element: Fire
Description:
The user spews a stream of Chakra-altered gun-powdered ash from their mouth, which surrounds the region. As the gunpowder is composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. After surrounding the enemy with the ash, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion, burning the enemy. However, this technique requires keen senses to read the air currents, the insight to read the movements of the enemy, the tactical experience to not also enfold one's allies in the flames, and careful attention for the timing of the ignition.

Name: Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Element: Water
Description:
The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used; when used with Kisame's enormous chakra, even a dry wasteland can become a small ocean. Afterward, the excess water can be used for additional water release jutsu. In the anime, Nagato performed this using Deva Path by punching the ground with water gushing out instead of spitting it out of his mouth.

Name: Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks
Element: Water
Description:
The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious sharks. The sharks circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. In the anime, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy.

Name: Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
Element: Wind
Description:
This is a relatively simple technique that creates a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
Gaara, while in his partial transformation, can infuse this technique with sand and chakra to greatly increase the damage potential.

Last edited by Soviet Jesus on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

New Jutsu for Reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu for Reef   New Jutsu for Reef I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:54 am

Ying-Yang is not a chakra type. It's N/a. Approved once fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com

New Jutsu for Reef
Page 1 of 1