Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
The First Path(private) I_vote_lcapThe First Path(private) I_voting_barThe First Path(private) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
The First Path(private) I_vote_lcapThe First Path(private) I_voting_barThe First Path(private) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
The First Path(private) Sitebutton The First Path(private) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

The First Path(private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

The First Path(private) Empty
PostSubject: The First Path(private)   The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Shinzo walked down the streets of the village soul less having nearly lost his mind in pain thinking of all kento had done to him everything Fu had done to ruin his calm world and the constant conflict all around him he felt the world had gone mad as the sun was covered by the clouds with no light shining on him. Looking around all he saw was blank stares from the villagers that felt their hokage's despair as he walked a cold walk with no life left in it. "Is there anything left in this world that can bring me happiness is all i wonder..." Is all Shinzo could think of as he slowly walked into a alleyway a bird perching it self on a gutter watching him walk.
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The First Path(private)   The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Raikatsu appeared above him with a burst of lightning, however in his hand was a blade made of solid lightning. It obviously held enough lightning to electrocute someone. He slammed it down next to Kakikomi, close enough to let the electricity enough him without damaging his body, as Raikatsu wanted him intact.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Path(private)   The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Shinzo fell to the floor shocked suddenly he fell with a look of complete disarray on his face he seemed to have lost his will to live long ago but inside him deep deep inside him he still wanted to live even if it was only the slightest bit. The bird that was perched upon the gutter flew above them landing next to the body as it looked at the man who did this to shinzo, As a cold wind passed over them.
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The First Path(private)   The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:22 pm

"welcome to the first day of your new life.. and the last day of your old one." Raikatsu stated, the sun now showing his face. "you will be perfect for an animal path" He stated, covering his hand in electricity, then bending down to grab Kakikomi. The electricity should finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Path(private)   The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:28 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... It burns.... IT BURNS!" He screamed out as he was electrocuted the last of his life fading from his body his reason for living forgotten his need to exist eliminated as he remember things would be fine if he could forget the light in the world fading his body falling cold in the hands of this man who had killed him, the very man who had asked for him to work for him behind the scenes would now probably take control of his village completely.
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The First Path(private)   The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Raikatsu immediately burned the seal onto Kakikomi's body, but instead of staying on the flesh it wandered to his heart, so he would die should it be removed. This also allowed him to remain his path in secret. "Rise my new animal path" He stated as he finished the seal.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Path(private)   The First Path(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Shinzo had become the animal path. (blah blah blah this topic is done in my eyes... i blame my lazy ness)

~End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Path(private)   The First Path(private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Path(private)
Page 1 of 1