Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_vote_lcapOpen Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_voting_barOpen Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_vote_lcapOpen Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_voting_barOpen Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- Sitebutton Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- Empty
PostSubject: Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something-   Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Kousei was finding the area of Kirigakure lively. It was nothing quite like Kumogakure, by far................. Fuck It

Kousei came to an open field.
He sat on the ground.
He looked at the sky.
It was nice.
He sensed people coming.

Back to top Go down
Hotaru Kyimomaru

Hotaru Kyimomaru

PostSubject: Re: Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something-   Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Hotaru made his way threw to the open area,he spotted a person sitting down in the clearing and crouched down behind one of the rocks just outside the clearings edge,hoping to keep himself hidden. The Genins blond hair blew in the slight breeze as he peeked out around the edge and looked at the man,watching him. Hotaru moved his hands together and began to make a few handsigns,he wouldn't release the jutsu just yet,but he would get it ready just in case something happened.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something-   Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Reef stood his fight with the 8 tailed bijuu host was finished, yet he felt another battle immanent. His two paths stood next to him as he regarded the man in the open field, there was a Genin hiding behind a rock to the back of the field Reef's Rinnegan exposed his presence. "Well then, what do we have here? A cloud ninja away from home?" Reef asked as he cast his smoker's joy jutsu on his two opponents dulling their senses and slowing them down.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

PostSubject: Re: Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something-   Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Kousei saw the five opponents.
He grabbed his kanta.
He started to feel a certain sensation in his senses.
He used his kanta to nullify the sensation.
Exchanging some of his chakra to nullify it.
He looked at his opponents.
Formed 3 hand seals.
And prepared himself for battle.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru Kyimomaru

Hotaru Kyimomaru

PostSubject: Re: Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something-   Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:43 am

Hotaru had already made his hand signs and was ready,the 6 more figures that appeared where a bit unpredicted but whatever. Hotaru lunged out from behind the stone,moving his hand up to his mouth as he took a deep breath,he felt weird as if something was wrong,but that wouldn't stop him from blowing the hell out of the guy with the katana. He exhaled his deep breath,letting out a massive bullet of air that exploded from his lips and shot across the area toward atlas with blinding speed. Fuuton: Shinkuu Taigyok! Just after letting the wind bullet fly from his mouth,he turned toward the man with the strange looking eye's,he had a rinnengan. Crap,he wasn't gonna be easy to take down... Hotaru lifted his hands up and slammed them together,beginning to form new handsigns,ready to unleash a new jutsu.
==================
OOC: Short but im tired.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something-   Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:49 am

(Apparently I somehow have 4 paths now, w/e I guess I'll use four)

Reef saw that none of them dodged his chakra thread and wondered how they even formed hand signs. Irregardless it wasn't much to worry about, and the boy decided to hang back as his TWO paths did his fighting, well fuck it I guess somehow my third and a non existant one are here too.
The first path swung his sword and created fire.
Reef manipulated it, the third brought Atlas towards the fire with gravity control.
Reef split the ground behind Atlas and surrounded him so he had nowhere to run.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

PostSubject: Re: Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something-   Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:46 pm

(It was just revealed to me that I didn't post within 48 hours, which is completely understandable seeing who this is Tobi or whatever the fuck his name is only scape goat from dying I edited my post accordingly so that I took the attack at the same time enduring it.)

Kousei had been surprised at first at the immediacy at which his opponents brought forth his idea but more than surprising Kousei found solace in that sort of decision making. Kousei constantly over thought his objectives and failed to make decisions on time or he avoided them entirely. The situation soon unraveled at a pace at which Kousei couldn't seem to keep up with. Before the young adult knew it, he found himself casually walking the fields of Kirigakure no Sato in a search for a sparring ground. Kousei's mind began to whir once more with thoughts and memories, days of training spent with his father...and then years of perpetual progression spent alone. His heart caved in a little more, pieces of it falling into the hole not only his father had left, but his mother as well. Kousei's gaze drifted upwards to the clouds, he yearned for them. They seemed so close but were much farther and intangible than most things in this world. At these times, Kousei thought he must know how the Earth felt. The Sky was so close to the Earth, yet all it could do was gaze upon its endless expanse, wishing, hoping, that the day would come where it could break these chains of the people the Earth held upon its shoulders and grow wings of its own to soar amongst the gentle clouds of the Sky. However, both the Earth and Kousei knew, that those chains could never be broken...the cost of their own freedom was worth the price of everyone else's. The selfishness of those thoughts was unbearable to Kousei, so he distracted himself with small talk with Kenji. The golden irises which inhabited the eyes of the Kyuusaisha never swayed from the sight of the sky, off in the distance were some small rain clouds drizzling over the ranges several miles off. The rain fascinated Kousei, it was his bridge to the Sky, his only relief from his burdens. Kousei's thoughts drifted from the conversation once more as he watched the shadow of the rain in the distance Maybe...if I can't reach the Sky...the Sky could reach me....

After nearly twenty minutes of long walking, windy winds, and a few collapsed trees he had reached his destination. Upon stepping atop a stone platform, Kousei had the breath of exhilaration he always got when clouds crawled about his feet...he genuinely felt like he was in the Sky. This illusion didn't last for long however as he patrolled the edge of the platform. Kousei gazed at the seemingly infinite trees from this stone's edge, the ground occasionally blurred by the passing of a high trees above the skyline. The chains that bound Kousei and the Earth to the same fate had slackened and tightened up in the same instance of exhilaration to realization. Stepping lightly around to his end of the stone, Kousei gazed out upon the ground finding himself several opponents upon the barest landscape, his soft eyes seemed to be growing colder every few moments, transcending their soft glow of warmth to the icy eyes of his father. An apparition of his own father's gaze seemed to linger behind him as his stare locked on his opponents, but his gaze began analyzing his possibly new friend. “I was think about a walk through the forest. But, I can’t waste this pleasant day. What would you say to giving me a firsthand show of your skills strangers?” The steeled look softened for one moment at the question. "Unless your unwilling to die." Kousei's voice had gone from humbly strong to an assured cold, one could almost feel the temperature drop in the air around him. Kousei looked at the pleasant sun at the mention of the weather. The glowing light of the Sky, Kousei wanted nothing more than to smile happily and reach out and touch it. However something in him had set off a switch. Even though this was simply a spar it felt like something more. For some reason, Kousei felt this fight was symbolic. While he had no way of knowing the stranger's roots or ties, finding them leisurely walking around the field was a freedom Kousei didn't own. No, his duties, his chains bound him to his clan he was there for business, but business hadn't lasted long as destiny seemed have its own plans in mind. Both strangers seemed unattached to this world, maybe it was his voice that seemed to float in the air that was the Sky, maybe it was his ability to act on impulse when he wanted to...but something about him seemed free and maybe if Kousei could fight him on a serious level, he could get a glimpse of that freedom, a glimpse of the Sky he was forbidden to soar in.

Kousei's footsteps echoed amongst the mountains one last time as his feet plodded to a decisive stop on the opposite end of the stone signaling his first step into this fight. As the ground grew cold and rapped around his feet. Encasing his five-foot athletically built body as Kousei stood firmly on the stone snapping his fingers as it began to melt... With his ceremonial garment, Kousei could not move well in a fight nor could he risk damage to the decadent robe itself. Kousei stripped himself of the outermost garments, the ones that made the outfit 'ceremonial', including the deep red robe and the lackluster black pants. This left Kousei with a drab light cardboard colored undergarment robe and identically colored monk-style pants. Hemp-wound tethers entangled his legs in a criss-cross fashion as they sprouted from the bamboo sandals that lay underneath Kousei's feet. Even with the ceremonial garb removed Kousei still felt restricted and withdrew his arms from his sleeves and let the robe fall around his waist, the only thing holding it in place, the belt that ensnared Kousei's waist so tightly. Kousei had positioned himself that his right side was facing both opponents, he widened his stance so that his knees were slightly bent. Lowering his waist by bending his knees a smidgen more, allowed Kousei to gain a lower center of gravity and a more solid stance, Kousei extened his right arm so it was parallel with the ground, and balled his hand into a tightly wound fist. His left arm rose so that his bicep was vertical, his elbow bent at a ninety-degree angle so that his forearm aimed forward towards the opponent with the head band over his eyes and his company like his right arm did, his left hand followed suit as it curled into a fist.

Kousei's thoughts resounded in his head, thumping and bouncing against his skull. This is just a spar, this is just a spar, this is just a spar.... For some reason Kousei was having to repeatedly remind himself of the complete lack of importance this fight held. Something was stirring inside him however, that was forcing himself to subside his power until it was necessary to use it in full. Kousei's muscles trembled as they tensed and relaxed in anticipation, the adrenaline rush was beginning. This spar was more than it had originally appeared to be, the will inside Kousei was straining the chains that bound him, expanding itself as much as it could...as if the Sky were just another inch away....

“Well then, what do we have here? A cloud ninja away from home?” the man's voice strained against the gusts of wind that had suddenly invaded the stagnant air between the two. Kousei's voice had just as much success as this man's did as it was barely audible in the roar of the mountains. "I'm guessing this should be a friendly battle since we both represent our country" Kousei's voice hadn't quite steeled as his eyes had but even if it had the tones of the voices were lost in the wind. If he listened close enough here could hear the clanking of the chain links morph into a grinding scrape as they were strained by his will to break them and soar within the Sky he was never allowed to.

The wind died for a moment but then roared with a new-found glory as it whipped his hair and caused him to squint momentarily. The boy at the other end of the field was causing trouble as his jutsu went array. He tried to move but was caught withing a bind, his movements in a hault one of the men the companied the man attacked. Swing a sword a blazed the fire scorched Kousei's attire while doing damage to his right leg. Overcoming the damage, his eyes however were still caught on the man with the head band over his eyes, as the fight soon started the man's company started to move. Kousei's eyes widened the whites around his irises making room for all the visual information Kousei was attempting to draw in as the adrenaline seemed to slow time down. Initializing his previous hand signs his identity was stolen in a metaphorical way. As his body was replicated Kousei began to see the skips in the frames of pictures his eyes caught of his opponents movements. He felt his own pores gape open as they tapped into his veins and drew the blood that fueled his kekkai genkai, the Reido bloodline. Kousei felt his muscles and bones in his hands move in concert as they unfolded into flat palms that defied the wind that rushed around him...through him. As both his body and his clones body faded away from the battle field and into the woodland overgrowth. Separating himself from all the opponents on the field.

As time began to catch up with itself Kousei had one last thought as he prepared to demonstrate the power of the Reido clan......Bang!

ALL JUTSU RECENTLY ACTIVATED & ALL JUTSU STILL IN ACTIVATION:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something-   Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:54 pm

(Well since I'm a scapegoat)

Reef and his paths all disapeared after their final attacks.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something-   Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Season Atlas v. Haturo -something-
Page 1 of 1