Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_vote_lcapThe great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_voting_barThe great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_vote_lcapThe great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_voting_barThe great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) Sitebutton The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

The great fight OOC(private no setsuna)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) Empty
PostSubject: The great fight OOC(private no setsuna)   The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 am

(Set ruined it))

Reef stood in the middle of a field, the high grass whispering with the wind sweeping through it. It all looked much like waves in a sea of green, or like the blankets of a slumbering giant. As the tall blades rubbed up against his legs he looked up his twisted eyes never to betray his emotions, only to reflect the viewer. The rest of Reef's face was blank, like that of a dried papaya leaf with the wind whipping at it.

Besides and behind him stood three men, one was far bigger than the others and held a giant sword. The steel contraption was at least twice the giant's man stature and it could breath out flames harsher than any other. It was said the blade forged hell itself, not that Reef bought into that.

The next man was the smallest, his hair white and red unlike the last beast whom had a full head of flame. He was rather frail, and like the others he wore a blank expression. His water path, and the first one he got its name forgotten to the vessel now stood with hands outstretched.

The final was taller than Reef and the water path, his hair was purple with a strip mirroring his elder's strip of crimson. Combined with the black hair it exploded among his head blowing into a range of sudden color. He wore simple clothes, and bronzed himself being the only one to retain personality.

Reef smiled for a brief second, before activating his jutsu without the use of hand signs poisoning the minds of everyone around him except for his paths and himself. The invisible barrier consumed all immediately hacking into the brain and cutting off the agility and dexterity a ninja would normally use. That however was not it's only affect as things would soon become more humorous, and enabling the creation of friends rather easily, not what Reef was here for however the point was done irregardless.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tobi on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: The great fight OOC(private no setsuna)   The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 am

Setsuna walked up behind his old body and took his blde back. ''Its not nice to kill people and take their things.'' The sword began to glow and shift as it turned from fire to lightning. ''I need that body back.''
Back to top Go down
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Katon, Fuuton, Doton, Suiton, Raiton, Enton, Bakuton, Yoton, Sand

PostSubject: Re: The great fight OOC(private no setsuna)   The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:41 am

Kanji walked out from the shadows and looked at the men standing in the field. He could see that the men were in some type of area effect jutsu. Kanji walked towards them, but stopped about 10 meters before he would get into the area. He looked at them and said, "I will be taking those eyes of yours my friend. They are pretty and I would like to have them." Kanji cracked his neck and popped his shoulders. He adjusted his gourd as it started to leak sand. He smiled and said, "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The great fight OOC(private no setsuna)   The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:50 am

"More than you are" Reef said letting loose a giant laugh, it was simple the ways he could go about this. He knew this man had the one tails in him, the sand gourd revealed that to him. It was like reading a book looking at the man he didn't even need to move for the trail he would go down on during this fight. He would drop the bomb on him, the white haired path jumped up and twisted through the air above Reef before letting loose a stream of water from his mouth aiming at Kanji. In an instant his third created a gravity well to the left of Kanji drawing him in towards the water which Reef now manipulated to follow him. Before any of this happened however the second path had cleared the sixty meters in an instant with a body flicker and swung his giant sword creating a giant wall of flame which Reef shifted to surround Kanji on the other side of the water. The resulting steam was also used by Reef to complete the dome on Kanji's prison. All three of the barriers began closing into the well of gravity which threatened to crush Kanji.
Back to top Go down
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The great fight OOC(private no setsuna)   The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:48 am

Kanji smiled and said, "Children always struggle when they are about to get a good spanking. Oh, well." Kanji saw every movement that each one of the paths made. It was too easy with his Eternal Mangykeo Sharingan. As the surrounded him with their jutsu, he felt a pull to his left. As Kanji and the fire-water-steam dome closed in on him, he smiled. He then appeared 60 meters behind Reef and his paths. He smiled and lifted his hand as sand quickly covered Reef and the two paths next to him. He smiled and said, "Not good enough my friend. SAND BURIAL!" With that, his sand crushed down, shattering anything that was in it's grip.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The great fight OOC(private no setsuna)   The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:57 am

It was quite easy to bring the same elements to protect him since they traveled the same distance as the sand. The water soaked through the sand making it mud while the water path was still spitting out large amounts of the liquid which Reef combined with the sand while he made the fire chase after Kanji yet again. The sand burial did not work as Reef formed the remaining water to made a barrier which was now muddy water around the paths and himself. Both the paths near him used body flicker to pop next to Kanji as they both used a water prison technique trapping him inside which Reef used the steam to boil him.
Back to top Go down
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The great fight OOC(private no setsuna)   The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:21 am

Kanji smiled and waived as the water surrounded him. He looked at the audience and said, "Now watch closely." As the water boiled Kanji started to turn to sand. This was because it wasn't Kanji... it was a sand Clone Little did Reef know, but when he had teleported, Kanji created 3 sand clones before reappearing. 2 Kanji then appeared right behind the two paths that had tried to trap him in a water prison. Immediately they launched a chidori attack at both paths. A third Kanji then rose a few yards back from the confrontation. He smiled and said, "Still squirming because we don't want to be wiped huh? Why cant you be a good kid and just take your spanking?!" He then smiled as the muddy sand surrounded Reef and the water path. He then held up two fingers and said, "KATSU!" I huge A ranked explosion, exploded from beneath Reef and the Water path. Reef didn't realize that Kanji had Bakuton type chakra on top of all his others. Any jutsu he used he could make explode. Even his sand or the sand under their feet that he had been creating sense the beginning of the fight.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great fight OOC(private no setsuna)   The great fight OOC(private no setsuna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The great fight OOC(private no setsuna)
Page 1 of 1