Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_vote_lcapDo or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_voting_barDo or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_vote_lcapDo or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_voting_barDo or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! Sitebutton Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! Empty
PostSubject: Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations!   Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Feathers danced violently on the torrential winds that howled throughout the valley of the mountains of the Land of Lightning. A gray mass moved slowly across the landscape that consisted of nothing but rubble from the landslides that occured so often in these mountains. Gray feathers floated upwards towards the blackened clouds who's mass seemed so enormous, one might've thought it impossible for such dimesnions to exist in this world. Thunder rolled and roared at the source of the feathers as if its presence bothered it so, that if not obeyed it would strike the moving silhouette. Halted, the silhouette rose, six wings covered their bearer's appearance, only with the bird's eye view the Heaven's shared could one see the piercing eye that cast it's gaze upwards through the sombre clouds, directly at the realm of God himself. The single eye peered from behind long bangs that kept hidden the rest of the man's face. This eye however held no emotions of any sort, only those of questions and unwanted answers. The man continued to walk, unable to move the large tattered gray wings from blocking his view as he traversed the inhospitable landscape. Rain. The Heaven's seemed to be weeping the loss of one of their own. He cared not... Kousei Reido, had abandoned his life once more, leaving behind a wife who no longer sought his company and a son who had yet to start his own journey's, as far as they were concerned however...he was dead. However, he still had power on his side, it would be enough to keep God busy for now. Kousei traveled the valley with a new found ego and body, nothing could stop him now...from finding the truth behind his past and his future...
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Thunder,Wind ,and Earth

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations!   Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:27 pm

It had been two weeks after the fight with Setsuna. There were many things invloved and Buckaro was healed from all the injuries. Later Buckaro learned a new jutsu, Buckaro then did training by himself. Yesterday it had been raining but today it was sunny and windy. The perfect tempature to try out a wind jutsu. The days were rough and cold. Time seemed to pass like a leave falling out of the tree. Buckaro traveled to many villages and then came back to this one. Not only he was strong but able to defeat another powerful foe. Buckaro suddenlly became stronger after the last mount and was really fast. Buckaro came across this village and ate some ramen infront of the gate.
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations!   Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Takao was geting ready for the great fight. He was so excited,He could fight anyone. Takao was waiting for some friends to come.Where are they"said Takao. There 30 minutes late,Then Takao rememberd He was the person who was late. I better hurry"said Takao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations!   Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do or Die: The Fight Between Nations!
Page 1 of 1