Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Stronger!(No killing) I_vote_lcapStronger!(No killing) I_voting_barStronger!(No killing) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Stronger!(No killing) I_vote_lcapStronger!(No killing) I_voting_barStronger!(No killing) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Stronger!(No killing) Sitebutton Stronger!(No killing) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Stronger!(No killing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Thunder,Wind ,and Earth

Stronger!(No killing) Empty
PostSubject: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm

The sun was hot one morning. The birds were chirping happyfully. the sky was filled with clouds. As the grass blew to the chilly wind animals would live peacefully. The days grew shorter and the clock alsways breaks. Some times when you look in the sky you can see a person in the sky that had passed away years ago...Minato Namikaze... Buckaro layed ontop of the staue's head. The 1st hokages staute had stayed there for a long time. Still keeping it in shape. Buckaro smilled looking at the butter flys passing by. The pleasant world was wide and dusty. Buckaro smilled into the clouds watching as they moved.
Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:16 pm

As strong wing blew and another figure appeared on the Madara figure head. Another Uchiha of completely different upbringing and different ideals. Uchiha Akegata was thinking of training a new jutsu when suddenly he felt like traveling to the Valley of the End. He sensed another presense there. He looked at the man, however he didnt seemed hostile. he seemed friendly infact. He could tell the man was somewhat at peace with himself. "Nice day we're having isnt it", he said with a smile on his face. His Sharingan wasnt active so there was currently no way to tell this man was an Uchiha. However he was on his guard incase this turned bad.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Buckaro then stood up from the statue's head. " Oh hello! My name is Buckaro pleased to meet ya. Buckaro smilled at the man. Buckaro then felt a strong wind and jumped to wheree the man was standing. Buckaro has been running into alot of crazy things lately. A hyuuga... a non-human ninja.. And now he met a nice man. The wind blew hard infront of the two. Buckaro's hair blew when the strong wind went around them. It seemed that these two were very strong and was able to do anything. " hey are you a ninja too?
Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Akegata had his hands in his pocket and seemed rather relaxed, the man didnt seem hostile, at least not yet. And even though he didnt seem it he was on guard in his own unique way. "Buckaro huh?? Nice to meet you, my name is Akegata", he said in response. Akegata felt the wind blow through his hair and he made eye contact with the other ninja. He didnt speak he merely nodded, he was a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Buckaro's hair suddenlly stopped when he talked. " Hey do you want to train?" Buckaro said smilling. the time had finelly came when Buckaro could train with such powerful ninja. Buckaro jumped back a fewsteps and looked at his oppenet. " If you can dodge this or counter it I'll say your worthy enough to fight me!" Buckaro said looking at him. And if your not you can just get killed by it!". Buckaro took out a shurkin and threw it to Akegata. Then the one shurkin spreaded and formed into 3 shurkins heading straight to Akegata.
Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Akegata raised an eyebrow as the man said if he wanted to train. He hardly had time to respond as next thing he knew shuriken were being thrown at him. The second the shuriken left the hands of Buckaro, Akegats glare became cold as his eyes turned red. However he only revealed his Sharingan for an instant, so it was near impossible to notice, especially since Buckaro was on the other statue. Akegata had just used his Sharingan to check to see if the shuriken were booby traped with wire or any other things. He pulled out a kunai and easily danced around the shuirken, only deflecting thoses if they came close to him with the kunai. However that was only if he deemed that they were just regular shuriken. If then werent he would just dodged them. This would also be an easy feat because he would be able to tell where they were headed because of his Sharingan.

After they were appropriatred dodged, Akegata looked back at Buckaro, his eyes black and eyebrows raised again, curious as to if this man wanted to fight or not.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:54 pm

" Nice moves! i don't know how you did it but lets keep on going!" buckaro jumped to the other statue. Curious he landed on the hand on Madara Uchiha blancing himself. Then Buckaro jumped on the side of Madara's head. " Ok! Lets get this show on the road!" Buckaro said. Shadow clone jutsu!". 5 clones appeared. All of them to Buckaro's side. " You'll have to find out who is the real one!" Buckaro said. Buckaro and his clones all threw thosands of senbon at Akegata.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Once Buckaro jumped onto the next statue, Akegata knew he was going to have to fight. To play it safe he activated his Sharingan again, except this time he kept it active. He was able to tell that Buckaro was going to preform a clone jutsu and a then a chidori variant. Akegata noticed that because Buckaro used the shadow clone jutsu, he put himself at a serious disadvantage..cutting his chakra to create five clones. Akegata seemed to do nothing until Buckaro landed. Before Buckaro landed fired his technique, Akegata spoke a mere sentence. "3rd Step under Shukuchi".

As the clones fired, Akegata would merely disappear from sightwith no traces left behind. He disappeared in the same instant they fired as he knew when the attack was going to come with his Sharingan. Akegata appeared on the side of the statue, safe from all harm and he spoke loud enough so Buckaro could hear him. "You are going to have to move a lot faster if you plan on even touching me", he said.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:32 pm

" If you want to run fast watch out here I come! Buckaro then moved as fast as lee without wieghts. When he jumped backwards he had looked as if he telported but he haden't. " I'm faster then you think!" Buckaro said throwing off his cloak. The cloak dropped into the water causeing the water to rise into the clouds and make rain pour of them for a matter of minutes. Buckaro then jumped to the side of Madara's hand. " Sharingan? Your an Uchiha?" Buckaro said looking at Akgata. Buckaro then looked away real fast. " You must have genjutsu powers..." Buckaro said. This makes things interesting!". Buckaro jumped onto Madara's head again. Buckaro then quickly loaded a rasengan. " RASENGAN!!!" Buckaro shouted as he ran straight to Akegata ready to slam the Rasengan into his stomach.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Akegata chuckled as it seemed Buckaro could also use High Speed taijutsu...however high speed taijutsu wasnt enough, as Akegata was already moving slighly faster than that with only the 3rd step under Shukuchi active. That along with his Sharingan ment that Akegata pretty much had full control of the battle it it stayed within close range. However it seemed Buckaro was going to come at Akegata again. Akegata ran down the Madara statue, ripping the stone from sheer speed, ending up on the bottom before Buckaro even launched his Rasengan attack. Akegata then waitied for Buckaro to launch at him with the Rasengan which he eventually did. Just as Buckaro came at him to launch the attack, dust began to gather around Akegata and quickly consume the entire field. The rasengan would miss as Akegata disappeared into the dust storm.

Buckaro because he launched himself at Akegata had to come down to use Rasengan to he basically walked into the dust storm, so that was pretty much impossible to avoid landing in the dust storm because he launched himself to use his own attack. Inside the dust storm, Buckaro wouldnt be able to find Akegata and he would soom begin to choke on the dust that covered the atmosphere around him. There seemed to be no way out as the dust had consumed the entire field.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Buckaro started running and when he saw that his oppenet had went to the bottem 5 meters away from Buckaro. Buckaro stopped at the tip of Madara's head and lanched another attack straight at Akegata's heart. The chidori's lengh would go past into Akaegata's body and Buckaro found it uneasy to dodge this jutsu. Buckaro then disabled the rasengan. And waited for a reactsion.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:10 pm

The dust remained covering the fieldas Akegata still had used the jutsu whether Buckaro attacked with the Rasegan or not...meaning that visiability of what was inside of it was practically be zero, so if Buckaro wanted to launch his chidori blindly into the dust, that was okay too. There seemed to be no reaction from the Chidori and since the dust didnt claim a target it eventually faded. When the dust faded, nothing and no one was on the bottom. The chidori missed as there were no visable targets and there was seemingly no one present on the field. Akegata seemed to be gone, there were no traced to where he might have went.

Spoiler:

[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Buckaro saw that the dust had covered Akegata. Buckaro then took out a kunai. " Your good but you need to be better then this!" Buckaro said. Buckaro did a hand sign. " Shadow clone jutsu!" Buckaro said. 3 clones appeared. One behind Buckaro..1 on his left andd right. Buckaro then did another hand sign. " Prepare for this!" Buckaro said. This genjutsu spreaded more then 50 yards from where Buckaro and Akegata stood. The world became dark and there stood Buckaro and akegeta. Buckaro attempted to use this jutsu on Akegata. Then Buckaro threw senbon at Akegata again.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Akegata could sense with his Chakra Impulse exactly where Buckaro was and that he was using jutsu due to the change in his chakra. However Akegata didnt resurface yes , he just kept moving under the ground for as long as he could. For insurance he made sure he was nowhere near the Chidori Senbon when they fired, so naturally they should have missed. Akegata wouldnt be effected by the genjutsu as he couldnt see Buckaro or anything really. Akegata could sense that there was a shadow clone present with his chakra impulse. He just reamined underground waiting for the right time to strike.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Buckaro and his 3 clones sat ontop on the Madara's head confused where there oppenet had gone.
Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Akegata arose from the ground and looked at Buckaro. "You know I swear you're trying to kill me", he said somewhat with a laugh as he looked at the man with his Sharingan eye.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Buckaro stared away from this man. "Well I'm just testing you" Buckaro said. Your a real great ninja!". Buckaro smillied at him. " If you want to still fight then you can.. But if you don't then we can fight later" Buckaro said.
Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Akegata shurgged. "I dont mind the sparring..but I do mind the fact that most of the jutsu you used could kill most other ninja..I'm dodging for my life basically..and I havent used a single jutsu that would kill you yet if it connected. I dont know, it just seems a little uneven if you catch me", he said. Akegata was still looking at the man with his Sharingan incase of any tricks and with his Chakra Impulse jutsu active he would now if he were to be ambushed before it happened.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:44 pm

" Well what else do you want ot do in this boring place?" Buckaro said. Buckaro rested his head and looked into the clouds once again.
Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Akegata placed ins hands in his pockets, it seemed the little fight was over..Akegata figured that was good..he didnt feel like dodging anymore. He kept his Sharingan active still considering this man almost killed him before. The Chakra Impulse jutsu was also still active. Akegata just laid down and sighed. "I dont know honestly", he said.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Buckaro countied looking into the clouds as they passed by. " I never ment to kill you. If you thought I did then just spit it out" Buckaro explained. Buckaro stared at the cloud shapped like a star.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stronger!(No killing)   Stronger!(No killing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stronger!(No killing)
Page 1 of 1